Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" (43213 Views)

Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo / NFF Deny Keshi Resignation / Stephen Keshi Withdraws His Resignation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" by Calebosko(m): 12:02am On Jul 01, 2014
#mikel u av tried ur best,u av make money
n fame 4 d pass 9 years,ur my
model...,fhuck poor haters,. #even jobo u
one of d best we ever had,100 caps no be
beans,wid breattaking goals both for
evaton and nigeria,just that we dont
appriciate wat we av.....someday d world
wil remember you....

1 Like

Re: South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 01, 2014
sayisayi: When they lose 3 games in a row, they will chase him in daylight with rubber tyre like those immigrant Angolans and Somalis.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 01, 2014
Forget it.bafana bafana is a useless team

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 01, 2014
South Africans should know that coaches do not play football, only players do. So I do not see how Keshi is going to turn around South African football beset by lack of quality players. Your players are at best 4th rate and even Pep Guardiola wont do shit with baby footballers like Khune, Parker and co. So u guys beta stick to ur cricket and rugby and leave football for countries wey sabi.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" by markjac01: 12:06am On Jul 01, 2014
Re: South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 01, 2014
E beta make keshi coach India or Tahiti than coaching most useless team ever knoweth"Bafana Bafana"

1 Like

Re: South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:40am On Jul 01, 2014
chibwike: he wud succeed, at least no MIKEL there.
presently, dy dont v someone as gud as Mikel

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" by highbeeola(m): 12:40am On Jul 01, 2014
COULD U BELIEVE DAT AFTER D
SUPER EAGLES GAME DIS EVENING,,,,,,,,,,, I JST
OPENED MOUTH SAID ''MIKEL'' really Tried!!! Till now
Am Still looking for d person dat SLAPT ME 4rm back
@ The VIEW CENTER!

9 Likes

Re: South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" by chibwike(m): 12:46am On Jul 01, 2014
Okiki_Oluwa:
presently, dy dont v someone as gud as Mikel
Pienar >>>Mikel
Re: South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" by Nobody: 2:58am On Jul 01, 2014
chibwike: he wud succeed, at least no MIKEL there.
Mikel here, Mikel there! What exactly is his crime? Even in defeat support the team. Im pretty sure you're one of those who didnt envision a last 16 stage for the SE.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" by Godwinsilas(m): 3:25am On Jul 01, 2014
What is a Mikel?
1. A Magician: He's right in front of
you for 90 minutes, but you only get to see him
for
30 seconds picking up a yellow card.
2. A Mikel is a Nigerian Ferrari with the engine of a Picanto.
3. A
Mikel is anything that has weight, occupies space,
breathes but remains stationary.
4. A Mikel is a confused strolling object that has
no focus. 5. It is an
SI unit for measuring deceleration, e.g the car
d ecelerated by 2 mikel/sec.
6. The botanical name of
a snail, Mikelis Obilis.
7. Anybody who can pass the ball but can't shoot, cross, head, or be creative.
e.g,
My grandma is a Mikel.
8. A mikel is that footballer who is allergic to
goals.
What does Mikel mean to you?
A professor was asked and he has this to say:
A mikel can be define as a person/object that
runs/
walks/hops/strolls/jogs/crawl from one side of the
field to the other, eg obi is a mikel.
2. IDIOM: /to be in
a mikel with one/: to be tired, lazy, weak, refusing
to be active, energetic , or just being lazy with a
friend or lover etc.
But becareful, when some one says you are a
Mikel please rebuke him.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" by IAMBREEZY: 4:53am On Jul 01, 2014
mtchwww even if keshi coach their team they won't succeed the bafana banana re just bunch of clueless players
Re: South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" by donodion(m): 5:18am On Jul 01, 2014
you all will be surprised if eventually Keshi is given the thumbs up to coach Bafana Bafana. The aggression at whooping Super Eagles arsses at the next AFCON would be so intense Nigeria would scream,beg and pull their hairs out for Keshi to come back.

Mark my word.

As for me Keshi The Boss tried his best.
Re: South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" by Puvguy: 5:24am On Jul 01, 2014
Very complicated job to coach Bafana Bafana. SAFA is trigger happy as the players disappoints a lot. Like losing to Lesotho for example.
Anyways, I wish him well.
Re: South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" by collynzo2(m): 5:33am On Jul 01, 2014
chaberry: [s]O.k. Goodnews, atleast the fans will respect nd adore him there 4 his brilliance nd tactical nous, unlike we Nigerians who underate nd disrespect a good nd gifted manager because he is Nigerian, i'm not surprise though afterall my people says "onye amuma anaghi adi ire na be nna ya"(a prophet is not respected or highly regarded in his father's house) lets watch and see the wonders he'll perform if he is apointed as the bafana coach, we shouldn't be surprise if the finally get that elusive victory they av been searching 4 over S.Eagles comes October.. thats my 1naira ooo[/s]
You have no idea what South African fans are like, they don't celeberate mediocrity like Nigerians with the phrase ''he tried''. They call their players and coaches worlds like ''cows'', whenever the team is made of mostly Orlando Pirates players, Kaizer chiefs fans openly pray for them to lose, whenever majority of the team are Kaizer chiefs players, Orlando pirates fans criticise everything they do and hope they lose.
Some of their clubs are even reluctant to release players for international duty and their journalists is 100 times more brutal than Nigeria's ass licking journalists.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 01, 2014
you got my vote

davidif: Naija people sha. What's the purpose of this thread? Nigerians are always trying to find out what people say about them so that they can attack them back. Na wa o.
Before the world cup, someone posted a topic about what Iranian fans are saying about the Super Eagles (there are many other similar threads like that on Nairaland), why do you care? Are we as a people so sensitive? Haven't you heard the saying that "people's opinions of me is none of my business?" abeg, anyone is free to think or say what they want afterall its called freedom of speech for a reason.

I am sure if any of those South African posters had said anything negative, Naija people here would have resorted to insults and other forms of personal attacks.
Re: South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" by UnimkeAk(m): 5:47am On Jul 01, 2014
davidif: Naija people sha. What's the purpose of this thread? Nigerians are always trying to find out what people say about them so that they can attack them back. Na wa o.
Before the world cup, someone posted a topic about what Iranian fans are saying about the Super Eagles (there are many other similar threads like that on Nairaland), why do you care? Are we as a people so sensitive? Haven't you heard the saying that "people's opinions of me is none of my business?" abeg, anyone is free to think or say what they want afterall its called freedom of speech for a reason.

I am sure if any of those South African posters had said anything negative, Naija people here would have resorted to insults and other forms of personal attacks.

Y not
Olodo#

Y not
Olodo#

Y not
Olodo#
Re: South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" by ukandi1(m): 6:40am On Jul 01, 2014
hopelink1: keshi a local champion or let me say he is almost a local champion nowhere to be found among top men

jealousy.... That Bros never try? Stop spewing that trash abeg. Keshi is a hero. Lets bid him a hero farewell and wish him success in his future endeavours.
Atleast, he deserves it.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" by japhmanuel: 6:40am On Jul 01, 2014
Yobo should retire too, or has he?

1 Like

Re: South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" by Elnino4ladies: 6:47am On Jul 01, 2014
Nigeria is full of ingrate..callin their players nd coaches all sort of names quite pathetic...i pity keshi tho..
Re: South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" by Canelle(f): 6:53am On Jul 01, 2014
He should just save himself time and energy, SA players are just too proud and lazy and SAns hv this superiority complex mentality against people from other African countries, they have had some of the world's "best" coaches but never moved foward

1 Like

Re: South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" by henryobinna(m): 7:20am On Jul 01, 2014
jaykaylegend:
i thought i was the only one
yea, brother be thou not afraid for you're not alone.
Re: South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 01, 2014
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2014
Bunch Of Racist! Even South Africa too??
Re: South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 01, 2014
FYI;pienaar has long retired
chibwike: Pienar >>>Mikel
Re: South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 01, 2014
Maybe he's ur hero but he aint mine
ukandi1:

jealousy.... That Bros never try? Stop spewing that trash abeg. Keshi is a hero. Lets bid him a hero farewell and wish him success in his future endeavours.
Atleast, he deserves it.
Re: South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" by anyaekekehinde(m): 8:04am On Jul 01, 2014
Canelle: He should just save himself time and energy, SA players are just too proud and lazy and SAns hv this superiority complex mentality against people from other African countries, they have had some of the world's "best" coaches but never moved foward
lol.... there she goes once again. blunt and never sentimental, sawubona sisi
Re: South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" by olu77(m): 8:21am On Jul 01, 2014
highbeeola: COULD U BELIEVE DAT AFTER D
SUPER EAGLES GAME DIS EVENING,,,,,,,,,,, I JST
OPENED MOUTH SAID ''MIKEL'' really Tried!!! Till now
Am Still looking for d person dat SLAPT ME 4rm back
@ The VIEW CENTER!

grin grin grin
Re: South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" by amadice(m): 9:03am On Jul 01, 2014
Dis south african hates there national tram ooo......just throwing scrape here
Re: South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" by chibwike(m): 9:06am On Jul 01, 2014
tsolz84: FYI;pienaar has long retired
a retired Pienaar is still better than Mikel.
Re: South Africans Reactions After Keshi "Resignation" by Sagamite(m): 9:07am On Jul 01, 2014

That is what majority of our Nigerian fucktards live for: "Us vs Them" fights.

Their lives are so devoid of individual achievements and success, all they know and live for is the opportunity to say my country/tribe/people/etc or its association (e.g. music, movies, football, professors etc) are great and better than yours.

Yet majority of these fucktards live in the shithole country where they lick the arsse of the people destroying their lives purely based on "he is our own".

Pure moronic fucktards who are products of a failed education system.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eguavoen Steps Down As Super Eagles Coach After AFCON 2021 Exit / Lady Switched Off The TV At A Viewing Center & Got A Slap (Video) / Nigerian Onaolapo Pulls Pant Off After Commonwealth Win!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.