Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

If You Could Write A Note To Your Younger Self, What Will It Be? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Could Write A Note To Your Younger Self, What Will It Be? (1079 Views)

Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) / A Note To All Women And Ladies (very Important) / Examine Ur Self What Does Those Features On Nigeria Coat Of Arms Means? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Write A Note To Your Younger Self, What Will It Be? by captainobvious: 6:16am On Jul 01, 2014
if you could write a note to your younger self in just two words, what will it read?
Mine will be- good job!
Re: If You Could Write A Note To Your Younger Self, What Will It Be? by Richiy(f): 6:21am On Jul 01, 2014
If i catch you near any boy as even ordinary friend, na die!

1 Like

Re: If You Could Write A Note To Your Younger Self, What Will It Be? by Tallesty1(m): 6:43am On Jul 01, 2014
Richiy: If i catch you near any boy as even ordinary friend, na die!
Thats harsh
Re: If You Could Write A Note To Your Younger Self, What Will It Be? by Richiy(f): 6:55am On Jul 01, 2014
Tallesty1: Thats harsh
Love, I have been through some sh*t ( sorry for the use of swear word) and I was so young.
Re: If You Could Write A Note To Your Younger Self, What Will It Be? by captainobvious: 7:00am On Jul 01, 2014
Richiy: If i catch you near any boy as even ordinary friend, na die!

wow...thats interesting. but remember i said in just two words.
Re: If You Could Write A Note To Your Younger Self, What Will It Be? by captainobvious: 7:02am On Jul 01, 2014
Tallesty1: Thats harsh

what abt you tallesty...what will you write
Re: If You Could Write A Note To Your Younger Self, What Will It Be? by Tallesty1(m): 7:06am On Jul 01, 2014
Richiy:
Love, I have been through some sh*t ( sorry for the use of swear word) and I was so young.
Thats life dear, experience is the best teacher and you know there is an advantage in every disadvantage. The best thing is to educate them on it, make known to her the disadvantages/risks involved and let her decide. Our generation is bleeped up already.
Re: If You Could Write A Note To Your Younger Self, What Will It Be? by Tallesty1(m): 7:23am On Jul 01, 2014
captain_obvious:

what abt you tallesty...what will you write
Lols, I have only two younger ones, one girl one boy. The girls is so cool and respects me like a god, she seeks my decision on every issue so I always use that opportunity to give her some little little lectures. But my younger bro? Ahhhhh! that one nah die, he was so into women at young age. I can remember the day my school mate(girl) visited me at home, nah so this guy conner her 4 road and started toasting her like say they are mates. He even promised her marriage. I did everything possible to make him see that he was destroying himself but nothing worked until I started studying bible with him. It worked like magic, he join Charismatic within one year and stoped dating as well. Writing dos and don'ts will not always work, reason being that our younger ones are adventurous and will always like to try them. Remember the story of Eve and the serpent
Re: If You Could Write A Note To Your Younger Self, What Will It Be? by Lordabas: 7:35am On Jul 01, 2014
Re: If You Could Write A Note To Your Younger Self, What Will It Be? by Richiy(f): 7:38am On Jul 01, 2014
captain_obvious:

wow...thats interesting. but remember i said in just two words.
Two words isn't just enough....
Re: If You Could Write A Note To Your Younger Self, What Will It Be? by Richiy(f): 7:41am On Jul 01, 2014
Tallesty1:
Lols, I have only two younger ones, one girl one boy. The girls is so cool and respects me like a god, she seeks my decision on every issue so I always use that opportunity to give her some little little lectures. But my younger bro? Ahhhhh! that one nah die, he was so into women at young age. I can remember the day my school mate(girl) visited me at home, nah so this guy conner her 4 road and started toasting her like say they are mates. He even promised her marriage. I did everything possible to make him see that he was destroying himself but nothing worked until I started studying bible with him. It worked like magic, he join Charismatic within one year and stoped dating as well. Writing dos and don'ts will not always work, reason being that our younger ones are adventurous and will always like to try them. Remember the story of Eve and the serpent
Lol...hahaa..brother tallesty1...
Re: If You Could Write A Note To Your Younger Self, What Will It Be? by Tallesty1(m): 7:44am On Jul 01, 2014
Richiy:
Lol...hahaa..brother tallesty1...
Lols.... Free me oo
Re: If You Could Write A Note To Your Younger Self, What Will It Be? by Lordabas: 7:49am On Jul 01, 2014
mine: Stop worrying about life. You aren't getting out alive anyway. smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Could Write A Note To Your Younger Self, What Will It Be? by captainobvious: 7:55am On Jul 01, 2014
Tallesty1:

nice one...but what i really meant was what will you write to your younger self not your younger ones if given the opportunity to do so.
Re: If You Could Write A Note To Your Younger Self, What Will It Be? by captainobvious: 7:58am On Jul 01, 2014
Richiy:
Two words isn't just enough....

thats what make it much fun...because you get to challenge yourself in finding the right words to use cool
Re: If You Could Write A Note To Your Younger Self, What Will It Be? by Tallesty1(m): 9:47am On Jul 01, 2014
captain_obvious:

nice one...but what i really meant was what will you write to your younger self not your younger ones if given the opportunity to do so.
Absolutely Nothing.
Re: If You Could Write A Note To Your Younger Self, What Will It Be? by Idrismusty97(m): 10:01am On Jul 01, 2014
Think Big!
Re: If You Could Write A Note To Your Younger Self, What Will It Be? by farano(f): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2014
No Time!
Re: If You Could Write A Note To Your Younger Self, What Will It Be? by Lovetinz(m): 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2014
Fear Puzzy!
Re: If You Could Write A Note To Your Younger Self, What Will It Be? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2014
Stop worrying about how to make people happy and being perfect. Stop trying to please everyone,stop thinking everyone is better than you. Stop boning everywhere,instead smile more cuz looking angry never makes any changes. But always be serious with your studies . Develop your talents. Love yourself or nobody will
Re: If You Could Write A Note To Your Younger Self, What Will It Be? by Rapmoney(m): 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
Dear Younger Self,
1. Don't follow the big nyash of Aderonke till you spend the last kobo of your school fees
2. Don't spend too much time drinking Paraga and Obukeyeke for Mama Ewoma shekpe joint
3.I love you, young self,

Oya na, bye bye
grin
Re: If You Could Write A Note To Your Younger Self, What Will It Be? by captainobvious: 7:27am On Jul 02, 2014
Tallesty1: Absolutely Nothing.

undecided

(1) (Reply)

Female Vs Male Boss, Who Is Easier To Work With? / Pidgin English As Our National Language-what's Your Opinion / Check Out A Nairalander MTN Account Balance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.