Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

President Jonathan,pls Close Down All Islamic Schools Now!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan,pls Close Down All Islamic Schools Now!!! (628 Views)

Kaduna Government Demolishes All Islamic Movement Properties, Cemeteries - Musa / List Of All Islamic Nations / Terror List: Close Islamic Schools And Be Delisted - Us Tells Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan,pls Close Down All Islamic Schools Now!!! by chronique(m): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2014
I'm using this forum,as a veritable means of dissemination of information in Nigeria today,to pass this very important information to the presidency and our security agencies.

Have we all wondered why the dreaded boko haram sect never cease to have members to carry out all their evil attrocities,despite all the arrests and killings done by the security agencies? Look no further. The islamic schools we have around the country,might actually be the breeding ground from which they recruit their members.

Few days ago,I was taken aback with what I heard from a colleague of mine,whose car lot aint far from ours. He usually comes around to hangout in the evening with us at the close of day,and we just talk about things generally. At our lot,we have this hausa guy who fixes noodles at night for people,and He lives there with his wife and kids.
We were talking about the boko haram menace and my colleague made a statement that the son of this aboki would turn out to be one of them,when He grows up. I asked him why He said so and He told me the lil boy of about 3-4 years old,once told him that He was going to slaughter Him and slash His throat with a knife. I was surprised at that revelation and when I asked further what happened,He said he was playing with the boy when the boy told him that. I asked where the boy must have learnt that from and He said it must be from His school. The boy attends an islamic school.

Now,this is an incident that happened in a developed state like Lagos. If we have to look at a broader picture,and take into cognisance,the no of islamic schools scattered around the undeveloped parts of the north,we'd understand what we face as a nation. There seems to be a gradual indoctrination of these fanatics/lunatics,from a tender age to the adult stage. If a 4 year old boy can boldly tell an adult He will slash his throat with knife,without getting scared of been beaten,then we can as well brace up ourselves to receive more deadly attacks from these criminals.

For the sake of peace and security in this country,I think it would be appropriate that islamic schools are closed down,and children sent to proper schools that accomodates children from every other religion. This is not a case of islam against christianity or vice versa;no. This is a case of national security and I think the security of the nation,comes first before any religion.

I hope and pray that we won't treat this as a very trivial issue. More so,the activities of these islamic schools,must be thoroughly watched and monitored.
Re: President Jonathan,pls Close Down All Islamic Schools Now!!! by sdqxxx(m): 10:52am On Jul 01, 2014
Chloroquine ko? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Maiduguri Mutiny: List Of 18 Soldiers For Court- Martial / Love, Pain And The Mystery Of Separation By Femi Fani Kayode / Whither Nigeria: 6 Months To Election, Where Are The Presidential Aspirants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.