Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (267809 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by HAkorehdeh(m): 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
Fundamentalist:

In my discussion with anybody on this forum, I don't abuse neither do I call for violence against any group of people whether they be Muslims or not. Please when you accuse me of an wrongdoings try and attach a proof to it.

DON'T BEAR FALSE WITNESS
I never meant to accuse you of anything.. Just the most typical example!
Chill bro!!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by HAkorehdeh(m): 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
Fundamentalist:

In my discussion with anybody on this forum, I don't abuse neither do I call for violence against any group of people whether they be Muslims or not. Please when you accuse me of an wrongdoings try and attach a proof to it.

DON'T BEAR FALSE WITNESS
I never meant to accused you of anything.. Just the most typical example!
Chill bro!!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Kunlexic(m): 7:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
Profyxcholar:
Is that whatsapp grp created last year for nairaland muslim society still existing? If yes,can u pls add me to the grp? Am once a member
Cc:Empiree,Maclatunji,Aminat508.
lanrexlan:
It is still existing, drop your number or send to nairalandmuslim@gmail.com
Profyxcholar:
thanks bro...av sent it
still waiting for the group bro...here is the number-07069296093
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Kunlexic(m): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
A Non Muslim came to a Malam and asked: Why is it Not Permissible in Islam for a Woman to shake hands with a Man

The Malam said: Can you shake hands with the Queen

The Non Muslim said: Of course not, there are only certain people who can shake hands with the Queen.

The Malam then replied: Our Women are Queens and Queens do not shake hands with strange men.

Then the Non Muslim asked another Question: Why do your women cover up their bodies

The Malam smiled and got two sweets, he opened the first one and kept the other one closed. He threw them both on the dusty floor and asked the Non Muslim: If I asked you to take one of the sweets from the floor,which one will you take

The Non Muslim replied: The covered one of course

The Malam said: That's how we treat and see our women,,,,.

The Non Muslim then asked: Show me God if he exists.

The Malam Replied: Look straight into the Sun

Non muslim Replied: I Can't see, the Rays are hurting my eyes.
The Malam Said: If you can't look at the Creation of God then how will you be able to Look at the Creator

Lastly the Non Muslim invited the Malam to his house and gave him some Grapes, the Malam ate them, then the Non Muslim offered him a cup of wine, the Malam refused, the Non Muslim asked him how come you Muslims are forbidden drink wine and yet you eat grapes, although the wine comes from grapes

The Malam Replied: Do you have a daughter
He said yes,
The Malam asked him could you marry her
The Non Muslim said no, the malam said SubhanAllah, you marry her mother and can't marry her although she came from her too

A must read please ....
Awsome message!...
feel proud to be a muslim,
treasure it and preserve the great gift of Imaan which Allah s.w.t has blessed you with.

Please share this simple yet very educational message with All your Muslim and Non Muslim friends.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
Kunlexic:

still waiting for the group bro...here is the number-07069296093
OK Sir
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ahadith Of the day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Pictures of the day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
AHadith of the day

Pictures of the day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
The World Is Really Divided Across Racial Line. This Guy said Black Africa Is Not Priority. It Is Also Foolish Of Africans And Blacks For Raising French's Flag In Solidarity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f__87pho6JA
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 7:50am On Nov 19, 2015
Empiree:
The World Is Really Divided Across Racial Line. This Guy said Black Africa Is Not Priority. It Is Also Foolish Of Africans And Blacks For Raising French's Flag In Solidarity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f__87pho6JA

These people sometimes forget outside the west many people exist in other countries, who bleed, cry, hurt just as much as they do whenever a disaster hits them!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
Quote of the day

~Sheik Imran Hussein

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 9:44am On Nov 21, 2015
^^^ I particularly like the way the Shiekh pronounces the word "oppressor" Lol.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
Interesting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H7sQh8SNR4

BETATRON, nisai, tola9jaa, HAkorehdeh, AlBaqir, tola9ja, Rilwayne001 vedaxcool
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by nisai: 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
Kunlexic:
A Non Muslim came to a Malam and asked: Why is it Not Permissible in Islam for a Woman to shake hands with a Man

The Malam said: Can you shake hands with the Queen

The Non Muslim said: Of course not, there are only certain people who can shake hands with the Queen.

The Malam then replied: Our Women are Queens and Queens do not shake hands with strange men.

Then the Non Muslim asked another Question: Why do your women cover up their bodies

The Malam smiled and got two sweets, he opened the first one and kept the other one closed. He threw them both on the dusty floor and asked the Non Muslim: If I asked you to take one of the sweets from the floor,which one will you take

The Non Muslim replied: The covered one of course

The Malam said: That's how we treat and see our women,,,,.

The Non Muslim then asked: Show me God if he exists.

The Malam Replied: Look straight into the Sun

Non muslim Replied: I Can't see, the Rays are hurting my eyes.
The Malam Said: If you can't look at the Creation of God then how will you be able to Look at the Creator

Lastly the Non Muslim invited the Malam to his house and gave him some Grapes, the Malam ate them, then the Non Muslim offered him a cup of wine, the Malam refused, the Non Muslim asked him how come you Muslims are forbidden drink wine and yet you eat grapes, although the wine comes from grapes

The Malam Replied: Do you have a daughter
He said yes,
The Malam asked him could you marry her
The Non Muslim said no, the malam said SubhanAllah, you marry her mother and can't marry her although she came from her too

A must read please ....
Awsome message!...
feel proud to be a muslim,
treasure it and preserve the great gift of Imaan which Allah s.w.t has blessed you with.

Please share this simple yet very educational message with All your Muslim and Non Muslim friends.
Wow!This is really educative.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2015
Empiree:
Interesting!

I watched the video but sincerely am not impressed. This man VS Jabata? grin you gotta to be kidding me. The man should just face his comparative religion mission jeje and should not delve into muslim sectarianism in tackling Jabata. He's simply not jabata's match.
You need to know Jabata's level of Islamic scholarship, his mental strength, and wits before you can match him. There are lots of sound Salafi like him that have tackled him. Anyway here's Jabata's audio weblink:
www.voiceofthesalaf.com/audios

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by nisai: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2015
AlBaqir:

I watched the video but sincerely am not impressed. This man VS Jabata? grin you gotta to be kidding me. The man should just face his comparative religion mission jeje and should not delve into muslim sectarianism in tackling Jabata. He's simply not jabata's match.
You need to know Jabata's level of Islamic scholarship, his mental strength, and wits before you can match him. There are lots of sound Salafi like him that have tackled him. Anyway here's Jabata's audio weblink:
That is just it jare.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:09pm On Nov 21, 2015
AlBaqir:

Oh i see. I never listened to Jabata- so i really dont know his level. Hmmm, so this man his wrong or what?. I am actually more concerned about point he raised concerning bh
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:59am On Nov 22, 2015
AHadith of the day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 7:40am On Nov 22, 2015
Empiree:
Oh i see. I never listened to Jabata- so i really dont know his level. Hmmm, so this man his wrong or what?. I am actually more concerned about point he raised concerning bh

Jabata is absolutely not BH. But by default he's also being influenced by "Kill-kill fatwa" of Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Abdulwahab. And no doubt the guy is being financed abroad. He has declared everybody including his late father (a Sufi) as Kufar/Ahlu bid'ah, and Only himself and his followers are Muslims. And he specifically mentioned his father will lead his followers into Jahanam just like Prophet's parents (nauthubillah). And truly, as said by the man, he declared Imam Shafi'i, Abu Hanifah and Malik as Kufar. Only Ahmad ibn Hanbal (the spiritual leader of the Salafi movement) is a true Faqih and Imam. There is a guy of his genre, Ustax Sarumi, that one don finish am. Honestly you just need to listen to him to know the kind of person he is.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
AlBaqir:

Jabata is absolutely not BH. But by default he's also being influenced by "Kill-kill fatwa" of Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn Abdulwahab. And no doubt the guy is being financed abroad. He has declared everybody including his late father (a Sufi) as Kufar/Ahlu bid'ah, and Only himself and his followers are Muslims. And he specifically mentioned his father will lead his followers into Jahanam just like Prophet's parents (nauthubillah). And truly, as said by the man, he declared Imam Shafi'i, Abu Hanifah and Malik as Kufar. Only Ahmad ibn Hanbal (the spiritual leader of the Salafi movement) is a true Faqih and Imam. There is a guy of his genre, Ustax Sarumi, that one don finish am. Honestly you just need to listen to him to know the kind of person he is.
He definitely gone too far @ bolded. I dont like associating with folks who only see themselves as the only true believers. What nonsense!

@underlined, the man didnt say he's. He only gave historical background of bh. I will download some of his lectures just for listening sake. I am sure he has something good as well.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Empiree:
He definitely go too far @ bolded. I dont like associating with folks who only see themselves as the only true believers. What nonsense!

@underlined, the man didnt say he's. He only gave historical background of bh. I will download some of his lectures just for listening sake. I am sure he has something good as well.

Yeah the man didn't say jabata is bh. He's only pointing out his ideology with the bh boy. Nobody is the best refuter of jabata than himself.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:20pm On Nov 22, 2015
AlBaqir:

Yeah the man didn't say jabata is bh. He's only pointing out his ideology with the bh boy. Nobody is the best refuter of jabata than himself.
lol
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzUafFkd-EM

The interview of a former Alqaeda mufti, it gives an insight into how alqaeda eventually became a degenerate filthy cancerous entity. Furthermore he explains how the criminal entities feed off western intervention etc in ME.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2015
Empiree:
Interesting!

Unfortunately my Yoruba is not too sound to watch an exclusively Yoruba clip.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
vedaxcool:

Unfortunately my Yoruba is not too sound to watch an exclusively Yoruba clip.
My dear Brother Vedaxcool, shall we have a deal?
I would translate that video into English language for you @the rate of N1,000 per sentence or N350 per phrase. grin grin grin

Deal?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
lanrexlan:
My dear Brother Vedaxcool, shall we have a deal?
I would translate that video into English language for you @the rate of N1,000 per sentence or N350 per phrase. grin grin grin

Deal?

Bros in this hot weather economy wey we dey, I will prefer going to learn Yoruba by myself. Thanks but no thanks, my money loves me more!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
vedaxcool:

Bros in this hot weather economy wey we dey, I will prefer going to learn Yoruba by myself. Thanks but no thanks, my money loves me more!
grin Lol, learning the language will take months, negotiation is allowed na .
How much you wanna pay? grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
lanrexlan:
grin Lol, learning the language will take months, negotiation is allowed na .
How much you wanna pay? grin

Lol grin 100 per page take it or leave it.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
vedaxcool:

Lol grin 100 per page take it or leave it.
100dollars per page? That's not a bad deal, but if it's in Naira, my brother I no do angry undecided
See how you wan spoil market, go meet Rilwayne001

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (234) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.