Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (268145 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
Thanks Empiree, cool pics

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 7:36am On Nov 03, 2015
usermane:

Laughing? Since you think this is a joke, we will see who have the last laugh. In your own words;

www.nairaland.com/1792564/caliphate-declaration-views

Here are the facts;

Before 2014, ISIS was not a formidable threat in the middle east. ISIS only declared their caliphate last year after exploiting the Syrian revolution, garnering enough firepower and manpower to cross over to Iraq where the Maliki government have long succeeded in suppressing them. This is over 10 years since the invasion and 3 years since US troops withdrew from Iraq, yet we are still repeatedly been fed with the same propaganda that US invasion precipitated the rise of ISIS.

grin grin grin grin the rate at which you are digging you might be the first man to discover bitumen and crude oil on Nairaland. Was there any need digging that deep to a point I restated in our conversation;

In the documentry the guy who was the US adviser on something made a very import statement, that Iraq remains the country of Iraqis and people like Maliki made sure that state failed de to their narrow minded policies, so no one absolve current Iraqis for mismanaging an important opportunity to break from the past and design a shared future, Maliki was sectarian and was bent on revenge this caused incalculable damage to the unity of Iraq.

So what are you really trying so hard to prove? That muslims are bad? But you have restated such opinions repeatedly, so nothing new there? The most unfortunate thing, for you that is, is the documentary wasn't based on some outsider view about a region, it was based on principal actors who were in Iraq from its invasion and knew things that went wrong, in fact to show you how ignorant you are did you know over 60% of ISIL leaders were under detention at some point camp buka in Iraq under the watch of the US? If you see me laughing I am begining to find your points funny as if you are trying hard to prove something you are not aware of.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 8:15am On Nov 03, 2015
Now you are saying;
usermane:
I believe, US invasion did open a window for Al Qaida (from which ISIS emerged). However, ISIS rise, brutality, perseverance and success till date has nothing to do with US invasion. It is due to:

But earlier you said

usermane:
@vedaxcool

Read and digest my post, it is not too long. I understand your point that the 2003 invasion played a huge role in this. What I disagree on is the claim that situation were all fine in Iraq before the invasion. No, the final clash between Baath party and their opponents was on its way. This is akin to what happened in Afghanistan in the '80s and Egypt several years ago. We have enough crystal balls to determine the outcome if things went differently.

So which is it, did the invasion play a huge role or open a window or what? This is not a discussion about atoms so saying you believe is not necessary in the face of facts everyone can see.
usermane:

1. The sectarian divide in political and religious affairs of the Iraqi society. The bitter resentment of the Sunnis for the Maliki Administration especially when Iranian regime entered the picture.

US presence in Iraq invited Alqaeda a group that was not present in fact the US actions managed to give alqaeda some credence that the US had designs against muslims this did more to inspire alqaeda and its sympathizers who came from various foreign countries, which became Alqaeda in Iraq then Islamic State of Iraq then ISIL then IS, may be due to the length of the documentary you watch just some few portion or did pay attention to it, even Blair accepts their invasion has a nexus with ISIL. Like I said Camp Buka

usermane:

2. Orthodox Islam in general which is the driving ideology of ISIS all radical Muslim groups. The belief in the obligation of a caliphate for Muslims and full implementation of Shariah.

The US invasion of Iraq threw out a largely secular regime and replaced with chaos which allowed fringe groups and movements to flourish and grow. When Alqaeda was becoming a huge bone in the neck of the US invasion, the US secured the Sunni Arabs tribes in Iraq buy-in in fighting alqaeda who eventually drove alqaeda down. Underline the word Sunni Arabs.

usermane:

3. The Syrian civil war. I mean, how many Iraqi town fall to ISIS before this? Even without a power vacuum from a US invasion, see how far ISIS have gone in Syria. Vedaxcool; doesnt this cement my opinion that there exist enough crystal balls to prove ISIS could have emerged in the future even without overthrow of Saddam Hussein?

Lol grin grin grin grin 18 of the 27 ISIL leaders are from Camp Buka a camp that existed due to US invasion, an invasion that invited foreign fighters from everywhere the camp was a camp that was managed by the US. The US invasion nurtured and nestle very deadly groups due to the short sighted nature of US foreign policies. If 18 of 27 ISIL leaders were literally under the noses of the US then what does that tell you. It seems you didn't watch or comprehend the documentary. If you watch the documentary the Iraq national Security Adviser said the US repeatedly made several mistakes when occupying Iraq, this mistakes is what lead to where we are, as for Syria, the same Security Adviser said he reportedly provided evidence to Assad that his security operatives were supporting Jihadis, transporting them, providing them support, Yet Assad lied as usual and pretended he had not hand in it, this happened long before ISIL came to being, the Security Adviser told Assad something, They(Syria) are making a big mistake which they would live to regret. Why was Assad supporting the muderous in Iraq, because he thought the US had Syria next on its menu. But It seems this will all fall on deaf ears as usual. One funny thing about ISIL is that they cried (their battle logic) about Saddam being murdered, they joined the baathist who were their persecutors to fight the US then after the Iraqi government this keeps showing the insincere that ISIL is more of power than religion.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Profyxcholar(m): 11:33am On Nov 03, 2015
Is that whatsapp grp created last year for nairaland muslim society still existing? If yes,can u pls add me to the grp? Am once a member
Cc:Empiree,Maclatunji,Aminat508.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2015
^ I am not a member of the group. I have never been. I dont really know what's up with it. Mac might be of help regarding that. Thanks
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by usermane(m): 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
vedaxcool:
Now you are saying;

But earlier you said

So which is it, did the invasion play a huge role or open a window or what? This is not a discussion about atoms so saying you believe is not necessary in the face of facts everyone can see.

US presence in Iraq invited Alqaeda a group that was present in fact the US actions managed to give alqaeda some credence that the US had designs against muslims this did more to inspire alqaeda and its sympathizers who came from various foreign countries, which became Alqaeda in Iraq then Islamic State of Iraq then ISIL then IS, may be due to the length of the documentary you watch just some few portion or did pay attention to it, even Blair accepts their invasion has a nexus with ISIL. Like I said Camp Buka

The US invasion of Iraq threw out a largely secular regime and replaced with chaos which allowed fringe groups and movements to flourish and grow. When Alqaeda was becoming a huge bone in the neck of the US invasion, the US secured the Sunni Arabs tribes in Iraq buy-in in fighting alqaeda who eventually drove alqaeda down. Underline the word Sunni Arabs.

Lol grin grin grin grin 18 of the 27 ISIL leaders are from Camp Buka a camp that existed due to US invasion, an invasion that invited foreign fighters from everywhere the camp was a camp that was managed by the US. The US invasion nurtured and nestle very deadly groups due to the short sighted nature of US foreign policies. If 18 of 27 ISIL leaders were literally under the noses of the US then what does that tell you. It seems you didn't watch or comprehend the documentary. If you watch the documentary the Iraq national Security Adviser said the US repeatedly made several mistakes when occupying Iraq, this mistakes is what lead to where we are, as for Syria, the same Security Adviser said he reportedly provided evidence to Assad that his security operatives were supporting Jihadis, transporting them, providing them support, Yet Assad lied as usual and pretended he had not hand in it, this happened long before ISIL came to being, the Security Adviser told Assad something, They(Syria) are making a big mistake which they would live to regret. Why was Assad supporting the muderous in Iraq, because he thought the US had Syria next on its menu. But It seems this will all fall on deaf ears as usual. One funny thing about ISIL is that they cried (their battle logic) about Saddam being murdered, they joined the baathist who were their persecutors to fight the US then after the Iraqi government this keeps showing the insincere that ISIL is more of power than religion.

I maintain my position, US invasion of Iraq is partly responsible for the state of emergency in Iraq today. This does not imply that the US invasion can be blamed for the rise of ISIS, brutality and persistence of ISIS in 2015. And I ain't contradicting myself on this at all because the insurgent group(Al Qaeda) that broke loose in 2003 is not the insurgent group(ISIS). Al Qaida in mid 2000s were purely against US and demanded immediate withdrawal of US troops. They saw the US war against Saddam as US war on Muslims. So they struck. They weren't targeting houses of worship, kidnapping and enslaving civilians, carrying out mass attack on Heretics or non-Muslims or forcing their beliefs on anyone.

So now in 2015, we have an insurgent group like ISIS on murderous rampage to seize towns that are not occupied by US troops, yet we should still believe that the US invasion is behind this? Yes, I watched the documentary but it was nothing insightful. ISIS targets, goals, modus operandi prove the group emergence has nothing to do with Bush 's invasion.
ISIS is a splinter group of that Al Qaeda and while it is true that some of it militants were originally of Al Qaeda, their motivation in ISIS differ from in Al Qaeda.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
Usermane vs vex....part what? grin

@vex, I could have supported your position but because of your inconsistencies on this issue in the past, and especially when you cited Medhi Hassan's theory and also considered albaqir's post a while back on this same subject as conspiracy theory is the reason I am not getting involved btw you two.

grin grin grin

So I dey watch the two of you in.......

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
Hadith of the day

Pictures of the day

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2015
usermane:

I maintain my position, US invasion of Iraq is partly responsible for the state of emergency in Iraq today. This does not imply that the US invasion can be blamed for the rise of ISIS, brutality and persistence of ISIS in 2015. And I ain't contradicting myself on this at all because the insurgent group(Al Qaeda) that broke loose in 2003 is not the insurgent group(ISIS). Al Qaida in mid 2000s were purely against US and demanded immediate withdrawal of US troops. They saw the US war against Saddam as US war on Muslims. So they struck. T[b]hey weren't targeting houses of worship, kidnapping and enslaving civilians,[/b] carrying out mass attack on Heretics or non-Muslims or forcing their beliefs on anyone.

So now in 2015, we have an insurgent group like ISIS on murderous rampage to seize towns that are not occupied by US troops, yet we should still believe that the US invasion is behind this? Yes, I watched the documentary but it was nothing insightful. ISIS targets, goals, modus operandi [size=18pt]prove the group emergence has nothing to do with Bush 's invasion[/size].
ISIS is a splinter group of that Al Qaeda and while it is true that some of it militants were originally of Al Qaeda, their motivation in ISIS differ from in Al Qaeda.

Please apply engine oil coz your position really require regular maintenance for its sustenance grin grin grin grin, clearly you didn't watch the documentary, first Alqaeda was in the habit of attacking shias and their places of worships, this fact was stated in the documentary, that is alqaeda rather than focus on its core of global jihad against the US, individuals like Zaqawi decided to regularly target shias and in some case their place of worship, in fact the US became astonished when the madness of alqaeda began rearing its head as the issue became more or less a civil war between shias and sunnis occured, so you stating that alqaeda was not attacking places of worship is blatantly false and untenable. Beheading became part of the execution style of alqaeda something that ISIL eventually pick off from. Like I said the same alqaeda militants terrorist became what is today the core of ISIL, 18 of ISIL 27 leaders were at some point prisoners of the US in camp buka. what is all this telling you? Please sir think! You either watch the documentary or find some other tangible thing to use your time rather than arguing blindly, you seem to be the only person in the world that seem to think alqaeda never attacked places of worship during the US occupation of Iraq. Clearly showing how vast your ignorance of the subject matter. You seem to be a prisoner of your own bias which prevents you from gaining new information on a subject matter. Once we all see how mr. usermane contradicts himself repeatedly,

usermane:
@vedaxcool
Read and digest my post, it is not too long. [size=18pt]I understand your point that the 2003 invasion played a huge role in this.[/size] What I disagree on is the claim that situation were all fine in Iraq before the invasion.

what was the matter being discussed?

https://www.nairaland.com/1794405/islam-muslims-side-talk-station/52#39414698

They say to sustain self deceit requires lots of memory space to recollect your position on just one matter! This is hilarious don't you think? grin grin grin grin

[size=18pt]I ask again which is i[/size]t?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Profyxcholar(m): 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
Empiree:
^ I am not a member of the group. I have never been. I dont really know what's up with it. Mac might be of help regarding that. Thanks
tanks bro
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by lanrexlan(m): 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
Profyxcholar:
Is that whatsapp grp created last year for nairaland muslim society still existing? If yes,can u pls add me to the grp? Am once a member
Cc:Empiree,Maclatunji,Aminat508.
It is still existing, drop your number or send to nairalandmuslim@gmail.com
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:05am On Nov 06, 2015
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:18am On Nov 06, 2015
Ahadith Of The Day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:35am On Nov 06, 2015
Pictures Of The Day

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Profyxcholar(m): 10:28am On Nov 08, 2015
lanrexlan:
It is still existing, drop your number or send to nairalandmuslim@gmail.com
thanks bro...av sent it
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
Ahadith Of The Day

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
Pictures Of The Day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ahadith Of The Day

Pictures Of The Day

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
Hadith And Picture Of The Day

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hadith And Picture Of The Day

[size=80pt]Dajjal’s Donkey[/size]

1. Jabir bin Abdullah (ra) narrated. That Prophet (saw) while discussing about Dajjal said: And his donkey on which he will arrive, will have a span of 40 hands between his two ears.[Musnad Ahmad].

2. Ibn Umr (ra) narrated: Prophet(saw) while discussing about Dajjal said: He will have a donkey whose span between two ears will be 40 Ba.[Kunzal Amaal].

3. Abu Hurrairah (ra) narrated that Prophet(saw) said: Dajjal will come on very white donkey.Whose span between two ears is 70 Ba. [Bihaqqi].

4. Prophet(saw) said, “The distance between the two ears of the Dajjal's donkey will be 70 cubits” [Baihaqi, Meshkat].

5. Nawas(ra) bin So'man narrated that : Prophet(saw) said, “The Dajjal's movement will be very fast. It will roam the sky like a cloud driven by wind.” [Muslim, Tirmizi].

6. One of the companions asked,” O Allah’s Messenger, how fast will he travel? Thereupon he (saw) said,” like cloud driven by wind”. [Muslim,Tirmizi] . And in one Hadiths Hazoor SAW said about Dajjal that it will land on every water and ferry except Madinah and Makkah as Allah has prohibited these two cities for DAJJAL.

Flying Donkey grin

1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
AHadith And Pictures of the day

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by HAkorehdeh(m): 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
grin grin

Simple maths :
MrOlai , fundamentalist and other salafi can go any length with other sunni(say - sufi or others) , Shia, like albaqir , empiree etc.
Salafi in Pakistan would not mind killing the shia and the sufi - they do actually (heard, read from news and even some fb comments i have read).
The sectarian fighters here can only go a long way, they may overlook some of their rulings on killing a mushrik (to them) but wouldn't at least care if the man from the other sect is dieing. After all, he's a mushrik, being alive would only cause more damages to the ummah.

So you want me to believe Muslims are not part of terrorism? BH /ISIS bombing mosques should be enough reason for me to believe they ain't Muslims?
It's just very possible! salafi can bomb deobandi mosque (cuz they're mushrik), ahmadiy bomb sufi, or the Shia bomb other sect. Just very normal!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Hkana: 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
Em.piree the most consistent of all the side station participants cheesy cheesy Jazaakumullah khairaan bro.

On a lighter note, the dajjal donkey no get leg ni? Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:00am On Nov 14, 2015
HAkorehdeh:
grin grin

Simple maths :
MrOlai , fundamentalist and other salafi can go any length with other sunni(say - sufi or others) , Shia, like albaqir , emp.iree etc.
Salafi in Pakistan would not mind killing the shia and the sufi - they do actually (heard, read from news and even some fb comments i have read).
The sectarian fighters here can only go a long way, they may overlook some of their rulings on killing a mushrik (to them) but wouldn't at least care if the man from the other sect is dieing. After all, he's a mushrik, being alive would only cause more damages to the ummah.

So you want me to believe Muslims are not part of terrorism? BH /ISIS bombing mosques should be enough reason for me to believe they ain't Muslims?
It's just very possible! salafi can bomb deobandi mosque (cuz they're mushrik), ahmadiy bomb sufi, or the Shia bomb other sect. Just very normal!

lol, ain't shia grin I don't even belong to any sect. My ideology may lean towards salafism and Sufism....that's all i know. Pls visit my page and look for a thread on sheik Adam (RT). I think it's the last video the man said something to that effect. The thing is, those are extremists. Their actions can not in any way judge entire sect. Plus you need to understand statement of rosul (SAW) and perhaps Qur'an where we are warned to not cut each other's throat after prophet is gone. That's one point.

Another point is the influence of foreign agents. Some muslims work for judeo-ChristIan terrorists alliance. Those muslims can be found mainly among salafis and some sufis. I said salafis because I was once there and fbi and new York police wanted to hire me to do dirty job for them. This was in 2011. That's why l dumped salafi ideology.

Police actually came to my house promised to pay me 1000$/wk to be their stooge. Hell, Empiree remembered word of Allah in Sura Maidah Ayah 51 and kicked them to the curb grin since then the suckers tailed me everywhere I go. So make no mistake those sob bombing each other, amongst them are puppets.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by ayinba1(f): 5:50am On Nov 14, 2015
As Salam alaykum warahmatullah wa barakat. I was at work this evening and people started talking about "paris, did you hear about Paris?" My heart sank to hear that it was a terrorist attack. And I pray that Allah comforts those who lost their friend and families. Even as you think it is getting better, these type of events pop up again.
There is absolutely no victory in this type of destructive cycle. I cannot even call this war. This is a group of bloodthirsty folks who have access to arms and are bent on destruction.
May Allah safeguard our children, if these perpetrators are offspring of muslims, what a waste!
These acts are not what the Prophet ( pbuh ) preached or practised. May Allah safeguard us, ameen
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by HAkorehdeh(m): 8:45am On Nov 14, 2015
Empiree:
lol, ain't shia grin I don't even belong to any sect. My ideology may lean toward salafism and Sufism....that's all i know. Pls visit my page and look for a thread on sheik Adam (RT). I think it's the last video the man said something to that effect. The thing is, those are extremists. Theirs actions can not in any way judge entire sect. Plus you need to understand statement of rosul (SAW) and perhaps Qur'an where we are warned to not cut each other's throat after prophet is gone. That's one point.

Another point is the influence of foreign agents. Some muslims work for judeo-ChristIan terrorist alliance. Thore muslims can be found mainly among salafis and some sufis. I said salafis because I was once there and fbi and new York police wanted to hire me to do dirty job for them. This was in 2011. That's why l dumped salafi ideology.

Police actually came to my house promised to pay me 1000$/wk to be their stooge. Hell, Empiree remembered word of Allah in Sura Maidah Ayah 51 and kicked them to the curb grin since then the suckers tailed me everywhere I go. So make no mistake those sob bombing each other, amongst them are puppets.
may Allah (swt) continue to protect us. I know you ain't a Shia. I didn't check the sentence well before posting.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
ayinba1:
As Salam alaykum warahmatullah wa barakat. I was at work this evening and people started talking about "paris, did you hear about Paris?" My heart sank to hear that it was a terrorist attack. And I pray that Allah comforts those who lost their friend and families. Even as you think it is getting better, these type of events pop up again.
There is absolutely no victory in this type of destructive cycle. I cannot even call this war. This is a group of bloodthirsty folks who have access to arms and are bent on destruction.
May Allah safeguard our children, if these perpetrators are offspring of muslims, what a waste!
These acts are not what the Prophet ( pbuh ) preached or practised. May Allah safeguard us, ameen
Walaikum Salaam warahmatullah wa barakat. It aint gonna get better. This is just one of the many Signs Of The Last Age

Allah's Messenger (saas) said: "The Harj (will increase)." They asked, "What is the Harj?" He replied, "(It is) killing (murdering), (it is) murdering (killing)."(Bukhari)

The one who kills doesnt know why he kills. The one who is killed doesnt know why he's killed. It's confusion everywhere. Our prayer is seeking protection of Allah from this menace. We just dont want to be unfortunate.

1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
kazlaw2000:
@empir.ee, I would strongly advise the brother not to start a fire he cant quench. He should just walk away quietly and keep the man at arms length. As for the mans curiousity, that can be tackled by an halal disinformation strategy. I strongly believe the man will live just long enough to regret his actions.
You remember this post a while back?. A brother i told you his father cheated on him?. Guess what, one of the children "adopted daughter" living with his dad, is doing wedding today in Egbaland. The brother just told me now that his Dad, his friends who are also Alfas are well dressed and attended the wedding. Not that he has problem with that. The problem is this man never attended any of his own biological children's wedding. He gave excuses.

Matter of fact, his father and the girl's mother wear the same nice dress to the wedding today. But Back in 2013 when my friend's elder brother did his wedding in 2013, he did not attend. He came late with casual dress. When he was asked why he doesnt wear same cloth like his wife (son's mother}, he said his tailor died lol grin

When his first son did his wedding in 2007, he put up huge fight with everyone. Now he attends adopted daughter's wedding (not legal adoption). Well dressed. And the wedding is currently ongoing. Crazy world isn't.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by kazlaw2000: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
Empiree:
You remember this post a while back?. A brother i told you his father cheated on him?. Guess what, one of the children "adopted daughter" living with his dad, is doing wedding today in Egbaland. The brother just told me now that his Dad, his friends who are also Alfas are well dressed and attended the wedding. Not that he has problem with that. The problem is this man never attended any of his own biological children's wedding. He gave excuses.

Matter of fact, his father and the girl's mother wear the same nice dress to the wedding today. But Back in 2013 when my friend's elder brother did his wedding in 2013, he did not attend. He came late with casual dress. When he was asked why he doesnt wear same cloth like his wife (son's mother}, he said his tailor died lol grin

When his first son did his wedding in 2007, he put up huge fight with everyone. Now he attends adopted daughter's wedding (not legal adoption). Well dressed. And the wedding is currently ongoing. Crazy world isn't.
lol. funny. well, na him bizness be that.. Make the brother just no mind him. in fact should be laughing over it. the man would soon realise his folly

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 2:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hadith Of The Day

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (234) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.