Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,774 members, 7,837,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (252433 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 3:14am On Mar 04, 2017
Sissie:

i consider the timeline of that period vis a vis the timeline we are now. hope that answers the question.

# So, you agree with the man (whoever he was) that wrote in the modern Sahih Bukhari that Nabi married Aisha at the age of 6, and consummated the marriage at 9?

That was 1600 years ago.

# "Faithful" Muslims practice same today. What make their different in timeline?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 3:23am On Mar 04, 2017
Empiree:
You fall my hand with ahadith you cited. You know too well there are similar Quranic verses. Those ahadith you cited are to be understood in their contextual basis. I dont think i need to say more. It is usually "Quranites" that say what you just said. Dont stoop low akhi

Unfortunately you joined the league thinking am referring to the Era of Nabi. Anyway I have said enough afterwards and couple examples given which none of you can twist or run away from.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:26am On Mar 04, 2017
AlBaqir:

Unfortunately you joined the league thinking am referring to the Era of Nabi. Anyway I have said enough afterwards and couple examples given which none of you can twist or run away from.
Actually, what you quoted do not indicate certain era. You simply quoted ahadith. But then, if you're referring to later era, if later era took advantage of the ahadith out of context, that's a different story entirely. But ahadith have nothing to do with them. Similarly, anyone of us today may take advantage of any verse of Quran or hadith. Still doesnt make the text guilty. You should have simply blamed later era for taken advantage of religious text.

I did not join the league. I simply pointed out your wrong approach. I disagree with them on some things as well.... especially on religious application and their definition of bida'h
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 4:27am On Mar 04, 2017
Sissie:

LOL, I dont know the cool aid you are drinking.
escept for certain states i dont know where u see mayhem and chaos
one: in regions with a predominant religion, its harder to see inter religious marriages, even in situations like muslim men being allowed to marry christian woman, it is still harder to find, its not impossible, its just harder and its not about tolerance only either.
Inter religious marriage full here in southwest, my first born married a Christian lady.

But that doesn't rule out religious discrimination here in southwest tho.

two: areas with predominant christians in the norths have churches, i.e sabon gari in kano etc. Many people until recently thought borno didnt have significant christian populations. there are states in the north with significant christian populations who have no issues ie Bauchi, gombe etc, why would you need a mosque and a church in the same vicinity? when the settlements are divided along tribal and religious lines? so not having church and mosque in the same compound means no tolerance?? if they were more mixed families then maybe church and mosque will be in the same vicinity. In igbo land with predominant Christians, same rules apply.
Bauchi, gombe are middle-belt not full of fanatic Muslims. And yes having mosque and church in same vicinity is a lot of step to tolerance, the opposite is in the north where they beheaded a christian lady.

how many yoruba muslim males are marrying igbo female chritians? the population of that is small too. law of probability
The rate is small but we have them here in southwest, a uncle of mine married an Igbo lady and I've friends in inter-tribal, religious marriage.

I'm waiting to see an Hausa man marrying an Igbo lady, I'm yet to see one, if there is you can tell me.

three: in the US there are areas where mosques cant be built because the people dont want it. thats a predominant non muslim commmunity. so that is normal.
U.S is populated with judeo-christians, at least mosques still exist there, is there any church in Saudi Arabia?

four: the south almost has a blance of muslim and christian population so by that alone its understandable while they have more inter religious marriage, the mathematics alone proves the probability of that happening more, its not all about tolerance. remember its allowed islamically for a muslim man to marry non muslim. and northeners know this too.
Then why is it not happening in the north? undecided

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:36am On Mar 04, 2017
tintingz:
I
I'm waiting to see an Hausa man marrying an Igbo lady, I'm yet to see one, if there is you can tell me.
Maryam Babangida (Maryam Okogwu) comes to mind grin grin

Reason for low inter-religious/ethical marriage btw Hausa/Igbo is more political and indeed religious one as well. Ask Igbo people this why they dont marry Hausa, they gonna tell you "abadan"...;lae lae . It is TwoWay street

U.S is populated with judeo-christians, at least mosques still exist there, is there any church in Saudi Arabia?
Wrong comparison

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 4:38am On Mar 04, 2017
Sissie:

terror to his enemy not mankind, 2 different things. war comes with terror. they were at war, they werent cuddling.
And they force people to accept Islam with terror? Mr. Mercy to mankind. Please tell me something else. cool

Allah's Messenger said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, AND I HAVE
BEEN MADE VICTORIOUS WITH TERROR (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand."
As if Adolf Hitler was the one giving speech here.

what does terror mean here? fear.

and no terror doesnt always come with violent.

a boss can terrorise his employee etc etc and it could be good or bad, depending on the context.
Terror always come with violent, you can't create a terror without showing a violent, arrogant act.

and conquering nations was what people did then. you either conquer or be conquered, its not how it is now oh, with nations and all. slavery was the norm, what was wrong was how some slaves were treated. read economic histories not just religion and understand slavery i.e the feudal system and how economic systems changed over time.

it was empires fighting and conqueering themselves ie the fight against byzantine empire, if they had not gone to conquer they would have conquered them. ie the persian empire were zoroastrians and empires conquered empires, rule, take slaves, land etc etc. read up on the empires at that time and the modus operandi.
Because people conquered in the past doesn't make the act right or justified, this was done out of greed and self interest.

Humans behaving like savages mostly during the dark ages.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 4:42am On Mar 04, 2017
Empiree:
This is pure politics not religious one. They use religion for cover up. I would imagine you know better shocked
Both politics and religious purpose, we can't rule out religion.

You know it is like Sura Maida 51. it is f00lish if anyone thinks Quran is talking about ALL Jews and ALL Christians. Same applies here. It is oblivious the statement was made ONLY against people at war with Muslims those times. Definitely not terror against ALL kufar.
What about the hadith that talked about forcing people to accept Islam? undecided

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 4:49am On Mar 04, 2017
tintingz:
Both politics and religious purpose, we can't rule out religion.

What about the hadith that talked about forcing people to accept Islam? undecided
You can quote that out let me see?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 8:05am On Mar 04, 2017
Empiree:
Actually, what you quoted do not indicate certain era. You simply quoted ahadith. But then, if you're referring to later era, if later era took advantage of the ahadith out of context, that's a different story entirely. But ahadith have nothing to do with them. Similarly, anyone of us today may take advantage of any verse of Quran or hadith. Still doesnt make the text guilty. You should have simply blamed later era for taken advantage of religious text.

I did not join the league. I simply pointed out your wrong approach. I disagree with them on some things as well.... especially on religious application and their definition of bida'h

When you have hadith that says "I am to fight people until they proclaim shahadatain", I ask what kind of Islam is that when Allah says, " let there be no compulsion in religion"?!

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by sino(m): 8:33am On Mar 04, 2017
AlBaqir has moved from one topic to another, he seems not to know which point he is talking about, and lacks the humility to accept that he was wrong quoting the hadith and making false claims about it in the first instance.

@Empiree, did the Prophet (SAW) stay in Medina to protect her borders and wait till the enemies invaded them?! Did the Prophet not send expeditions to conquer some territories?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by sino(m): 8:38am On Mar 04, 2017
AlBaqir:

When you have hadith that says "I am to fight people until they proclaim shahadatain", I ask what kind of Islam is that when Allah says, " let there be no compulsion in religion"?!

Before going to war with the disbelievers, Jews and mushriks, did the Prophet (SAW) ask them to accept Islam?!

What did the Prophet (SAW) do to his enemies (who were fighting him and he was fighting them) who then proclaimed the shahadatain?!
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 9:06am On Mar 04, 2017
There is a difference between waging unjustified war into other's land (e.g north Africa), putting terror into their heart, forcing them to accept Islam, changing their culture, language into that of Arab....These compare to Nabi's protective war?! Its a distance between heavens and the earth.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 9:21am On Mar 04, 2017
Empiree:
Maryam Babangida (Maryam Okogwu) comes to mind grin grin

Reason for low inter-religious/ethical marriage btw Hausa/Igbo is more political and indeed religious one as well. Ask Igbo people this why they dont marry Hausa, they gonna tell you "abadan"...;lae lae . It is TwoWay street
Maryam Babangida was Delta but I will accept even tho their marriage was under wealth influence. Your last paragraph is part of my argument.

Wrong comparison
wrong comparison as how? Na Alien with two-heads dey live for Saudi Arabia?

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 9:28am On Mar 04, 2017
Empiree:
You can quote that out let me see?
Here:

Allah's Messenger said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Messenger, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah."

Sahih al-Bukhari 25

Is this not forcing people to accept Islam?

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 9:38am On Mar 04, 2017
AlBaqir:
There is a difference between waging unjustified war into other's land (e.g north Africa), putting terror into their heart, forcing them to accept Islam, changing their culture, language into that of Arab....These compare to Nabi's protective war?! Its a distance between heavens and the earth.
My brother you can see the level of thier brainwashed program. I just SMH.

Imagine justify the conquest of Muhammad and early Muslims with ancient practice saying it was a norm to conquer and keep slaves, how i wish these people were among those conquered.

Conquering and keeping slaves was a savagery and barbarian act during dark ages, even bible god and his robotic men also did this savagery act, the new testament is like a repentance book the bible god did.

Many nation and tribes have lost their language, religion and culture due to invading, conquest by some greedy, power hungry, selfish barbarians. That's why I still respect countries like China and India.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 9:47am On Mar 04, 2017
Empiree:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Disagree with you. I am not aware of "preemptive war" in islam. You surely sound like George Bush here shocked shocked shocked

ALL you could do is protect your borders. Now you falling to albaqir's trap shocked shocked shocked
Read my post well, I never said what you're implying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 9:53am On Mar 04, 2017
sino:

Before going to war with the disbelievers, Jews and mushriks, did the Prophet (SAW) asked them to accept Islam?!

What did the Prophet (SAW) do to his enemies (who were fighting him and he was fighting them) who then proclaimed the shahadatain?!

He(SA) went to look for men to fight the religious war.

2 Likes

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by sino(m): 10:52am On Mar 04, 2017
AlBaqir:
Oga Ade, you quoted hadith of the Prophet (SAW), verses of the Qur'an were quoted with the same information, instead of you to accept you were wrong with your erroneous intent, you decided to twist the narrative, stating what cannot be found in the hadith in the first place. Mind you, the Qur'an stated no compulsion, and yet stated that the Muslims should fight the disbelievers until they accept Islam, if you do not know these verses are in the Qur'an, please say so, so we can educate you, and if you do not have any problem with those verses in the Qur'an, then you shouldn't have problems with the hadiths you have presented. Like Tbaba said, Islam is not a pacifist religion, although it is peaceful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 04, 2017
tintingz:
Inter religious marriage full here in southwest, my first born married a Christian lady.

But that doesn't rule out religious discrimination here in southwest tho.

Bauchi, gombe are middle-belt not full of fanatic Muslims. And yes having mosque and church in same vicinity is a lot of step to tolerance, the opposite is in the north where they beheaded a christian lady.

@bolded above.

Haba Baba. You're not a small kid like me (Am not perfect and despite being a kid I focus on the truth and shun falsehood and lie), you must not lie to prove your point.

How did Bauchi and Gombe: One of the centres of Boko Haram become Middle Belt? One of the popular Fulani states in Nigeria.

Please Go back and check the Nigerian map. So any state with some significant number of Christians is middle belt.

Bauchi of all place where Sir Ahmadu Bello Came From.

[ Then the following should also be classified as North Central

Kano - (Largest state with number of Christian in the north although not accounting for 10% of the entire population). is middle belt.

Bauchi and Gombe from northeast are now middle belt.

Kaduna state from northwest Nigeria has significant number of Christians is now middle belt.

Taraba from northeast with roughly 50/50 Muslim-christian ratio is now middle belt. ]

Go back to school: You still need geography class.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 11:01am On Mar 04, 2017
It was narrated that Thawbaan, the freed slave of the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “There are two groups of my ummah whom Allah will protect from the Fire: a group who will conquer India, and a group who will be with ‘Eesaa ibn Maryam (peace be upon him).”

Narrated by an-Nasaa’i (no. 3175) and Imam Ahmad in al-Musnad (37/81), Mu’sasat ar-Risaalah edn. Classed as hasan by the commentators on al-Musnad. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in as-Silsilah as-Saheehah (no. 1934)

^^^Imagine this hadith from Mr. Mercy to mankind.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2017
FriendChoice:

@bolded above.

Haba Baba. You're not a small kid like me (Am not perfect and despite being a kid I focus on the truth and shun falsehood and lie), you must not lie to prove your point.

How did Bauchi and Gombe: One of the centres of Boko Haram become Middle Belt? One of the popular Fulani states in Nigeria.

Please Go back and check the Nigerian map. So any state with some significant number of Christians is middle belt.

Bauchi of all place where Sir Ahmadu Bello Came From.

[ Then the following should also be classified as North Central

Kano - (Largest state with number of Christian in the north although not accounting for 10% of the entire population). is middle belt.

Bauchi and Gombe from northeast are now middle belt.

Kaduna state from northwest Nigeria has significant number of Christians is now middle belt.

Taraba from northeast with roughly 50/50 Muslim-christian ratio is now middle belt. ]

Go back to school: You still need geography class.
Are you done masturbating, Mr kido? undecided

Here is what Wikipedia said:

Areas of Nigeria which are generally referred to as belonging to the Middle Belt are: Kwara State, Kogi State, Benue State, Plateau State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Taraba State, Adamawa State as well as the southern parts of Kaduna State, Kebbi State, Bauchi State, Gombe State, Yobe State and Borno State.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Belt

With all that I've posted it is only this part that turns you on, wehdon sir. angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 04, 2017
tintingz:
Are you done masturbating, Mr kido? undecided

Here is what Wikipedia said:

Areas of Nigeria which are generally referred to as belonging to the Middle Belt are: Kwara State, Kogi State, Benue State, Plateau State, Nasarawa State, Niger State, Taraba State, Adamawa State as well as the southern parts of Kaduna State, Kebbi State, Bauchi State, Gombe State, Yobe State and Borno State.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Belt

With all that I've posted it is only this part that turns you on, wehdon sir. angry cheesy

Am not after Wikipedia that I can go right now and edit it. Foolish liar. Shame on you old liar, you are a father but you couldn't realize that. I pray your children will not inherit your mentality. This is another Wikipedia link you can go and edit the States also.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geopolitical_zones_of_Nigeria

You can also edit the following to suits your lies

https://oldnaija.com/2016/03/17/the-six-geopolitical-zones-in-nigeria-with-their-states/

http://www.nigerianinfopedia.com/six-geo-political-zones-nigeria-36-states-capital-in-nigeria/

http://www.ura.com.ng/2016/08/the-6-geopolitical-zones-in-nigeria.html?m=1

North Central States: Kogi, Niger, Benue, Kwara, Plateau, Nassarawa and the Federal Capital Territory.

North-Eastern States: Taraba, Borno, Bauchi, Adamawa, Gombe and Yobe State.

North-Western States: Kaduna, Kebbi, Zamfara, Sokoto, Kano, Jigawa and Katsina State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 11:45am On Mar 04, 2017
FriendChoice:

you are a father but you couldn't realize that. I pray your children will not inherit your mentality.

Lol, he's not yet a father grin grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2017
FriendChoice:

Am not after Wikipedia that I can go right now and edit it. Foolish liar. Shame on you old liar, you are a father but you couldn't realize that. I pray your children will not inherit your mentality. This is another Wikipedia link you can go and edit the States also.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geopolitical_zones_of_Nigeria

You can also edit the following to suits your lies

https://oldnaija.com/2016/03/17/the-six-geopolitical-zones-in-nigeria-with-their-states/

http://www.nigerianinfopedia.com/six-geo-political-zones-nigeria-36-states-capital-in-nigeria/

http://www.ura.com.ng/2016/08/the-6-geopolitical-zones-in-nigeria.html?m=1

North Central States: Kogi, Niger, Benue, Kwara, Plateau, Nassarawa and the Federal Capital Territory.

North-Eastern States: Taraba, Borno, Bauchi, Adamawa, Gombe and Yobe State.

North-Western States: Kaduna, Kebbi, Zamfara, Sokoto, Kano, Jigawa and Katsina State.

So you had to insult me and involve my unborn children to prove your point? What a mess! grin

As far as some part of taraba, bauchi, gombe are refer as middle belt ends this argument and it support my previous arguments.

You can go to the national TV and lament, you can even visit acting president osinbajo, senate president saraki to lament, it is non of my business.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2017
Rilwayne001:

That's what happen when people smoke Arabia shisha. grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 04, 2017
tintingz:
So you had to insult me and involve my unborn children to prove your point? What a mess! grin

As far as some part of taraba, bauchi, gombe are refer as middle belt ends this argument and it support my previous arguments.

You can go to the national TV and lament, you can even visit acting president osinbajo, saraki to lament, it is non of my business.

Modified *

Just say as far as your lies are concern. You should know that No state can be in two regions

As far as Nigeria is concern my above classification is official not your own personal, selfish lies. To satisfy your own lies you're classifying Boko Haram zone as liberal.

It's officially not only in zoning but also in educational curriculum geography, history etc in every level of Nigerian literacy.

Am not writing for you to believe but to expose the lies in your previous post, so that Sissie will not be blind folded by your regular lies and mentality.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
You guys sha like fighting sad
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2017
FriendChoice:

Not as far as you concern. Just say as far as your lies are concern.

As far as Nigeria is concern my above classification is official not your own personal, selfish lies.

It's officially not only in zoning but also in educational curriculum geography, history etc in every level of Nigerian literacy.

Am not written for you to believe but to expose the lies in your previous post, so that sisie will not be blind folded by your regular lies and mentality.
You're still arguing for argument sake?

This is from a Nigeira media publication:

Define the Middle Belt as it stands today.

In those days, the Middle-Belt was perceived to be mainly the North Central that we know today, which constitutes six states. But, by and large, political exigencies compelled the Middle-Belt to grow beyond geographical area of North Central. It has now both a geography and socio-cultural expression of the people and it captures all those people that are found within the areas of geographical landmarks that have similar cultural affinity with one another, which are mainly ethnic nationalities different from Hausa-Fulani core North.

These people would be found in southern Kebbi, southern Kaduna in the North-west zone; southern Borno, southern Yobe and the entire Adamawa, Taraba, southern Gombe and southern Bauchi in the North-east geo-political zone. You have all the states of Nasarawa, Plateau, Benue, Kogi ,Niger and the FCT coming together as the Middle-Belt today.

If you take the map of Nigeria and you map together southern Borno, southern Kebbi, southern Yobe, southern Bauchi, southern Gombe and the other states mentioned earlier, you will discover that they fall in the Middle-Belt area of Nigeria and the land is contiguous.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/2015-core-north-middle-belt-fall-apart/

I didn't publish this, it is from a vanguard publication, a Nigeria media company and again this support my previous argument. So kindly know who to call a "foolish liar".
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2017
tintingz:
You're still arguing for argument sake?

This is from a Nigeira media publication:

Define the Middle Belt as it stands today.

In those days, the Middle-Belt was perceived to be mainly the North Central that we know today, which constitutes six states. But, by and large, political exigencies compelled the Middle-Belt to grow beyond geographical area of North Central. It has now both a geography and socio-cultural expression of the people and it captures all those people that are found within the areas of geographical landmarks that have similar cultural affinity with one another, which are mainly ethnic nationalities different from Hausa-Fulani core North.

These people would be found in southern Kebbi, southern Kaduna in the North-west zone; southern Borno, southern Yobe and the entire Adamawa, Taraba, southern Gombe and southern Bauchi in the North-east geo-political zone. You have all the states of Nasarawa, Plateau, Benue, Kogi ,Niger and the FCT coming together as the Middle-Belt today.

If you take the map of Nigeria and you map together southern Borno, southern Kebbi, southern Yobe, southern Bauchi, southern Gombe and the other states mentioned earlier, you will discover that they fall in the Middle-Belt area of Nigeria and the land is contiguous.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/2015-core-north-middle-belt-fall-apart/

I didn't publish this, it is from a vanguard publication, a Nigeria media company and again this support my previous argument. So kindly know who to call a "foolish liar".

How does the crap of Vanguard make Bauchi north central. is Vanguard national Assembly or President Buhari. How exactly. How does this support your claim that Boko Haram region is liberal? How.

Go and tell national assembly this is what vanguard says and it should be considered as the new zoning of Nigeria.

Then Sabon gari of kano is also north central in northwest Nigeria.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Thank God otherwise I fear 4 them.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by tintingz(m): 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2017
FriendChoice:

How those the crap of Vanguard make Bauchi north central. is Vanguard national Assembly or President Buhari. How exactly. How those this support your claim that Boko Haram region is liberal? How.
I don't know if it is your brain that's slow or you just want to argue, do you read the article clearly? This is not only about geo-political zone, it is about middle-belt people living in those area which is bauchi, gombe, taraba etc they have come together as middle-belt. I will advice you to read the full article to understand better.

So it is not a surprise if Christians are much in those area.

[
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2017
tintingz:
I don't know if it is your brain that's slow or you just want to argue, do you read the article clearly? This is not only about geographical zone, it is about middle-belt people living in those area which is bauchi, gombe, taraba etc they have come together as middle-belt. I will advice you to read the full article to understand better.

So it is not a surprise if Christians are much in those area.

I will urge you to go back and read your previous post that made me to quote you.

Excerpt from your writing:

Your post is telling us Bauchi and Gombe are not Northeast Nigeria but north central. Let me tell you despite having Christians in those states, Bauchi and Gombe remain a Muslim majority dominated area in Northeast Nigeria not north central or so called middle belt.

The number of Christian in Bauchi are not up to the number of Christians in Kano.

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (233) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.