Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station - Islam for Muslims (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station (250659 Views)

Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding / ~* Deols is 2011 'Islam For Muslims' Section Poster Of The Year: Congrats~* / 'Islam For Muslims' Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (232) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 3:07pm On Feb 21, 2017
Demmzy15:

WAllahi I don drink gari for like 2 days now o grin
House dry no be small, light no dey and batteries are down! angry

Ha, kpele. Come over to ibadan, i will feed you Amala and Ewedu till you forget your name grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
FriendChoice:

No wonder your eyes they pain you, gari for two days. Shuu. You dey live for village? Light wey they pass 24 hours 4 my side.

Na Aso Rock you dey shocked shocked
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Na Aso Rock you dey shocked shocked

No. Sometimes eno dey reach 24 hours and sometimes e dey pass 24 hours. Like 30 hours then they take it off and bring it back after like 5 hours.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Ha, kpele. Come over to ibadan, i will feed you Amala and Ewedu till you forget your name grin tongue

Me 2 want Amala and edikaikong soup.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 3:33pm On Feb 21, 2017
FriendChoice:

Me 2 want Amala and edikaikong soup.

sad

FriendChoice:

No. Sometimes eno dey reach 24 hours and sometimes e dey pass 24 hours. Like 30 hours then they take it off and bring it back after like 5 hours.

Una dey enjoy sha.. Buhari pikins wink cheesy
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
Rilwayne001:

sad

So you never know this soup. chai. Go ask your mummy. Na one correct Yoruba soup wey protein too much inside.

Una dey enjoy sha.. Buhari pikins wink cheesy

I tell u say, I dey for Abuja Na for Kano.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2017
FriendChoice:

So you never know this soup. chai. Go ask your mummy. Na one correct Yoruba soup wey protein too much inside.

You should've simply say 'efo riro', had to search Google before getting the meaning. undecided undecided

No be everybody sabi english like you nah. Small small for me abegg undecided

I tell u say, I dey for Abuja

You sha dey north. Everybody there nah Buhari pikin. tongue
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
Rilwayne001:

You should've simply say 'efo riro', had to search Google before getting the meaning. undecided undecided

No be everybody sabi english like you nah. Small small for me abegg undecided

Nobi matter of eng here. Na the name we they call it here. I no no say the soup get another name.

Anyway na D one i wan come mek u give me. but don't put snail inside. I don't like it.

You sha dey north. Everybody there nah Buhari pikin. tongue

So you get two fathers. When you dey for Kwara u bi Buhari pikin. For Ibadan u bi acting president pikin. grin grin
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
Remembering a freedom fighter, Malcolm X

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 5:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
FriendChoice:

Nobi matter of eng here. Na the name we they call it here. I no no say the soup get another name.
Anyway na D one i wan come mek u give me. but don't put snail inside. I don't like it.

I don't even eat snail too. wink

So you get two fathers. When you dey for Kwara u bi Buhari pikin. For Ibadan u bi acting president pikin. grin grin

You sha like to call my state north, well i won't be arguing today. Go away abegg. tongue tongue

I be afonja.. Fully Afonja.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
My BIG CALL to all, at any level. This man in the picture below is Danbaba Suntai, a pharmacist, a LG chairman, State party chairman, Hon Commissioner, Secretary to the state government, above all, a onetime powerful and influential Governor of TARABA STATE.

Look at him today in a wheelchair and a toy in his hand like a baby and just his wife. He can no longer recognize his wife, children nor family members. No Political allies/hypocrites etc around him anymore and not even some family members. He can no longer sign his cheques to withdraw all the money he has accumulated not to talk of buying what he desires nor make trips abroad for leisures.

He can no longer wear those expensive clothes and designer pure leather shoes that he has accumulated to move around and showoff. His situation/condition should serve as a lesson/wake-up call to us all on what we do or say, how we busy ourselves pursuing worldly things without fear of God, telling lies, cheating/stealing and killing fellow humans because of material gain.

May the Almighty God guide us to the right path and give us good ending Amen. We wish him quick recovery Amen.

[Copied]

2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2017
^^^^

How Was This Governor of Taraba Doing When He was In Power?
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I don't even eat snail too. wink

You sha like to call my state north, well i won't be arguing today. Go away abegg. tongue tongue

I be afonja.. Fully Afonja.

Even me self no bi to argue I call Kwara north. Its a fact.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Rilwayne001: 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
FriendChoice:

Even me self no bi to argue I call Kwara north. Its a fact.

undecided K
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
AlBaqir:
Remembering a freedom fighter, Malcolm X
Woow, forgot today is his Anniversary. Jazakallah khayran
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AbuuBilaal(m): 7:39am On Feb 23, 2017
Soheehul Bukharee

CHAPTER: Helping the wronged

Hadith no :2357

Narrated Muawiya bin Suwaid:

I heard Al-Bara'''' bin `Azib saying,

"The Prophet orders us to do seven things and prohibited us from doing seven other things." Then Al-Bara'''' mentioned the following:--

(1) To pay a visit to the sick (inquiring about his health),

(2) to follow funeral processions,

(3) to say to a sneezer, "May Allah be merciful to you" (if he says, "Praise be to Allah!"

(4) to return greetings,

(5) to help the oppressed,

(6) to accept invitations,

(7) to help others to fulfill their oaths.

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 8:02pm On Feb 23, 2017

1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2017
Pictures speak in a louder voice and words.

1. Rebels(with Turkish troops and air strikes) after liberating Al Bab from ISIS terrorists.

2. Assad Foreign Shia gangs with Russia after taking over East Aleppo from Rebels(no ISIS, 90% FSA, 10% Nusra),

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
Not A Laughing Matter But You Will Laugh And Learn!

A child woke up early in the morning and refused to greet
his mother. The mother asked him: won't you greet me?

The child ignored her and went to school. The mother taught he would greet her when he returned from school but he still ignored her.

He did the same in the evening. But when he finished having his dinner he said:

mummy, good morning, good afternoon, good evening
& good night!!!

The mother said: what's wrong with you?

He replied 'I'm Ok mum. ' I always see you combining your prayers (zuhr, asr, magrib & isha ) when going to bed. So I'm doing the same.

The mother replied you are not serious. Is it good to disobey your mother? The child asked "is it good to disobey Allah?

"Then the mother was mute.

Moral Lesson:

Don't combine Solat (Prayers), Observe each solat in its appropriate time. May Almighty Allah make it easy for everyone of us. Ameen
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by vedaxcool(m): 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
Demmzy15:
Pictures speak in a louder voice and words.

1. Rebels(with Turkish troops and air strikes) after liberating Al Bab from ISIS terrorists.

2. Assad Foreign Shia gangs with Russia after taking over East Aleppo from Rebels(no ISIS, 90% FSA, 10% Nusra),

Indeed if the Asaad and it is band of murderers had used the same ferocity on ISIS, then it would have long seen its end but terrorism has long been the smoke screen to destroy lives. The sad thing is while one can escape man's judgment on earth Allah judgment awaits them. ...

He that kills an innocent it is as if he has killed all of humanity....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by shams040(m): 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
*EGC & ASSOCIATES*

*Our AIM*:
To bring to your finger tips the best in *Town Planning and GIS Mapping Services* and related fields of endeavours inclouding Architectural Designs, Structural Designs, EIA etcetera.

Our Objectives:

1. Processing and perfection of title documents(survey plan, consent, C of O among others);
2. Building plan design and approvals;
3. Layout design and approval;
4. Technical report writing for residential; commercial, industrial and institutional uses eg EIA, TIA;
5. Project development and management;
6. G I S & Remote Sensing Mapping;
7. Academic & Business Research Analyst;
8. 3D Modelling and Animation;
9. Offering professional advice on land and landed property matters; and
10. Solid Waste Management.

☎: 08165536883,08116568722
www.egcandassociates.org.ng
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Demmzy15(m): 10:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
List of Al Qaeda members released by Assad from prison at the height of the Syrian Revolution in 2011/2012

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 5:54am On Feb 27, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2017

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2017
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 1:54am On Feb 28, 2017
shams040:
*EGC & ASSOCIATES*

*Our AIM*:
To bring to your finger tips the best in *Town Planning and GIS Mapping Services* and related fields of endeavours inclouding Architectural Designs, Structural Designs, EIA etcetera.

Our Objectives:

1. Processing and perfection of title documents(survey plan, consent, C of O among others);
2. Building plan design and approvals;
3. Layout design and approval;
4. Technical report writing for residential; commercial, industrial and institutional uses eg EIA, TIA;
5. Project development and management;
6. G I S & Remote Sensing Mapping;
7. Academic & Business Research Analyst;
8. 3D Modelling and Animation;
9. Offering professional advice on land and landed property matters; and
10. Solid Waste Management.

☎: 08165536883,08116568722
www.egcandassociates.org.ng
This perfectly fits in "property section". BTW, how about C/o?. Heard it takes forever to process shocked shocked shocked

A lawyer once told me is a waste of money and precious time going through c/o
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:19pm On Feb 28, 2017
Death just dey snatch people like sandwich lately. Lost my beautiful high school classmate a week ago. ilorin lost a waliy, Sheikh Ahmed Alaye(ra) past Sunday and now I lost my dad's elder brother yesterday (buried few hours ago).

May Allah be pleased with them
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2017
^^
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

1 Like

Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by Empiree: 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2017
So Sheik Onikijipa was right when he said Crude Oil is made from our ancestors bones. This appears to be in line with scientists findings. perhaps, we can also debate this further with our masters here sino, albaqir, tintingz.

I honestly did not know this before until i listened to Sheik's lecture. I found this brief scientific elements online

It is formed from the remains of plants and animals which died millions of years ago. This is why it is called a fossil fuel. Most of the compounds in crude oil consist of molecules made up of hydrogen and carbon atoms only, we call these type of compounds hydrocarbons.

Allah is great.

Also shows that Dr. Zakir Naik was right when he said our human dead bodies vitalizes the earth in his argument against those who questioned burying the dead rather than cremation.
Re: Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station by AlBaqir(m): 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2017
Empiree:
So Sheik Onikijipa was right when he said Crude Oil is made from our ancestors bones. This appears to be in line with scientists findings. perhaps, we can also debate this further with our masters here sino, albaqir, tintingz.

I honestly did not know this before until i listened to Sheik's lecture. I found this brief scientific elements online

Allah is great.

Also shows that Dr. Zakir Naik was right when he said our human dead bodies vitalizes the earth in his argument against those who questioned burying the dead rather than cremation.

Human's age on earth is proven to be around 60,000 years ago. That is too small for the earth to reform into crude oil. Crude oil is believed to be remnants of sea animals, land animals and plants died and decomposed billions of years ago.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (232) (Reply)

Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.