Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here (392406 Views)

Nigeria Brewies 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nimc Customer Care Officer Position Applicants Lets Keep In Touch Here / FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Greatcally: 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
please anyone who has uploaded his/her passport should inform the house the basic procedures. thanks
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by kolgs(f): 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
[quote author=Skills102][/quote]
Same to me here o, immediately I got the mail I went to the site but was surprised to see your details is not in our database.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by francizy(m): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
oluwarantimi: Just got a mail for the next phase from workforce. The link doesn't seem to be working. Anyone else with this issh?
Their site is under maintenance but I don't really know why they'll start that maintenance at this point in time. So unreasonable of them cause this same people will claim they are the best in what they do and always employ the best candidates for organizations and theirs too. I believe UAC deserve a part refund of the amount paid to workforce.

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by FaithYetu(m): 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
This is balderdash seriously, site is not going, No time, No date of the test, how do they expect us to prepare for the test? Mtchewwwwww, Tiring to be frank....
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by francizy(m): 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2014
FaithYetu:

My night was splendid! Thanks...U're not an accountant I guess cos that's 400level stuffs in school for those who remember, Acct 401 and if u've passed ICAN PE 1 Financial Accounting, u sh'd be conversant with what it is. Well, The Group is the total conglomerates financial performance for the year, UAC comprises of over 9 subsidiaries (companies under UAC), the Holding company is UAC, not the 1st three colums are for the Holding company plus 9 subsidiaries, while the other 3 colums for company are the report for UAC Nig. LTD. I'd suggest u go through the 'Notes to the Accounts' in subsequents pages, is a bit ambiguous sha with the introductn of IFRS, just peruse sha....

Thanks loads, you wouldn't blame an engineering graduate if he doesn't understand that, but I'm making efforts..

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by FaithYetu(m): 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
francizy:

Thanks loads, you wouldn't blame an engineering graduate if he doesn't understand that, but I'm making efforts..

Wow...am impressed, keep it up! So what do we expect Peeps for the CBT? Is it the same format as the online one we did??
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by rossyc(f): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
Their site is under maintenance. Please who has been able to access the site, what is d date for the cbt and pls who knows the format of the test??
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by CharlyG1: 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
Mehnn... Dis Workforce pple tire me oh. I haff tire. Dis will be d 3rd time i will write test, choi.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by JayGurl27: 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
Please, wat's d date and time ooo
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Allidal: 2:40am On Aug 28, 2014
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!! Please don't panic, just prepare yourself as you can for the interview.
But the most important thing is to ask for GOD's DIVINE FAVOUR upon your life before the eyes
of the interviewers and you will see yourself coming out in flying colours even when you didn't
perform well. Believe me if your faith can carry you

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by tioluwalope09: 5:40am On Aug 28, 2014
I have been able to access the site. Test centre: unilag, date: sept6th. Goodluck to u guys.

2 Likes

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by shinexo: 6:32am On Aug 28, 2014
please i cant access the email sent to me by uac for the next phase, anybody with this problem?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by francizy(m): 6:47am On Aug 28, 2014
FaithYetu:

Wow...am impressed, keep it up! So what do we expect Peeps for the CBT? Is it the same format as the online one we did??

My people would say that "s/he who asks questions wouldn't miss his/her way". So I'd like to ask another question. Please what's the full meaning of CBT? Thanks..
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by francizy(m): 6:51am On Aug 28, 2014
Has anybody been able to access his/her link? Mine is still showing the same thing. Please if you have, help us out here, so that we may know what we're about to face... Is it a second test?
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by arshavineering(m): 7:05am On Aug 28, 2014
if it's going to be unilag again, I think I will just ignore the CBT. Workforce always converging unemployed graduates to lagos every time. where I wan from get transport to begin come lagos (from port Harcourt) and back home for an exam not even an interview. I don prefer ' dragnet to workforce' in this regard. God see me through.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Dmainchic(f): 7:07am On Aug 28, 2014
Website now accessible. Test date is Sept 6th at Unilag.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by kakashi12(m): 7:20am On Aug 28, 2014
Dmainchic: Website now accessible. Test date is Sept 6th at Unilag.
is it for everybody cos i choose a different venue wen i applied
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by Dmainchic(f): 7:30am On Aug 28, 2014
kakashi12: is it for everybody cos i choose a different venue wen i applied
I don't know if it's for everyone, but my guess is that it is the location that was chosen for the initial application is what Workforce used now.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by faith2ogesco(m): 7:36am On Aug 28, 2014
still can't access it o.nawa.anyone with pH center yet/
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by chuxyflow: 7:40am On Aug 28, 2014
Pls for the workforce UCAN 2nd stage CBT online test, wat are we expecting to see and pls if anyone has an info abt it pls email me on anonye.chuks@yahoo.com . Thanks so much
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by chuxyflow: 7:41am On Aug 28, 2014
Pls for the workforce UCAN 2nd stage CBT online test holding @unilag, wat are we expecting to see and pls if anyone has an info abt it pls email me on anonye.chuks@yahoo.com . Thanks so much
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by faith2ogesco(m): 7:47am On Aug 28, 2014
pls where's d pH center o. abeg cos lag no go work for me o.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by faith2ogesco(m): 7:51am On Aug 28, 2014
francizy:

My people would say that "s/he who asks questions wouldn't miss his/her way". So I'd like to ask another question. Please what's the full meaning of CBT? Thanks..
computer based test.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by somanze: 7:51am On Aug 28, 2014
chuxyflow: Pls for the workforce UCAN 2nd stage CBT online test holding @unilag, wat are we expecting to see and pls if anyone has an info abt it pls email me on anonye.chuks@yahoo.com . Thanks so much
Who is dis one What is he saying
In other news, I still can't access site

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by heir01(m): 8:00am On Aug 28, 2014
Anyone scheduled for Abj? Site still down

1 Like

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by francizy(m): 8:01am On Aug 28, 2014
faith2ogesco: computer based test.
Da'alu (thanks)
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by francizy(m): 8:07am On Aug 28, 2014
Please if anyone here has workforce past questions and answers kindly upload. Thanks..
I just hope we'd use calculator this time cuz the NBPlc/workforce computer based test (no calculator) I did wasn't funny.
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by rossyc(f): 9:05am On Aug 28, 2014
faith2ogesco: pls where's d pH center o. abeg cos lag no go work for me o.
. Same with me oh.. Wuz d ph centre abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by pooljazy: 9:10am On Aug 28, 2014
guys i am still unable to access the website ooo hope am not alone
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by CharlyG1: 9:20am On Aug 28, 2014
I can't access the site too..
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by kushert: 9:21am On Aug 28, 2014
Ope o they just sent me another link wfmcentre.org/uac2014
Re: UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here by CharlyG1: 9:25am On Aug 28, 2014
Allidal: TO GOD BE THE GLORY!! Please don't panic, just prepare yourself as you can for the interview.
But the most important thing is to ask for GOD's DIVINE FAVOUR upon your life before the eyes
of the interviewers and you will see yourself coming out in flying colours even when you didn't
perform well. Believe me if your faith can carry you

How do U mean? Pple are saying its another test we need to prepare for. Did U get an interview invite?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (134) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / NSITF Interview In August / PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.