Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple - Pets (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple (138678 Views)

Snap And Upload Your Dogs Here [season 3 2016 Edition] / Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by CaseSensitive(m): 11:52am On May 22, 2020
And this is Jessy. 10 year old Golden Retriever, though I have known her for about 7 years. She's not mine and technically not a pet per se. She's a working dog due to retire next year and I'm currently looking after her till her owner recovers from an illness.

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by CaseSensitive(m): 11:59am On May 22, 2020
Jessy and Zeva don't really get along. They just tolerate each other. Jessy is a bossy girl and Zeva is a jealous girl.

2 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by uctomide(m): 7:49am On May 23, 2020
wizi44:
can we see her recent pics
Here she is

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by chukskafor(m): 11:22am On May 23, 2020
DOG NAME: PARIS
BREED: SHIBA INU/LOCAL MIX (though there's more of the jap inu feature than the local in it)
D. O. B: 17TH APRIL, 2020

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by chukskafor(m): 11:25am On May 23, 2020
IT'S PARIS AGAIN

This little bugger is a bunch of energy and can doll out trouble worth more than ten times its size.
With Paris, there's never a dull moment, and my kids love it crazy

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by chukskafor(m): 11:38am On May 23, 2020
More pix of my girl.
A BRIEF HISTORY OF MY PET DOG
She can eat for Africa......
The mother is a decedent of pure breed Japanese medium sized dog called shiba inu but due to lack of management by the current owner, was left to roam free in the street as a street girl, thus leading to an unholy copulation between her and an unknown male which could be of any breed and she littered them six females and a male on the 15th of April 2020 (the reason I tagged the pup a shiba /local mixed)

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Rex20: 12:11pm On May 23, 2020
Thanks �, he’s an American Eskimo.

chidera39:

� This dog too cute, he's just like a 3d animation
Which breed please embarassed
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Specialjoe(m): 5:01pm On May 23, 2020
Ashley at 1month +
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Specialjoe(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2020
Specialjoe:
Ashley at 1month +
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by chukskafor(m): 6:00pm On May 23, 2020
mayorkun101:

Are you sure ?? Did you see the sire or the bitch . I've seen dogs like yours and they are a different breed not even a mix ... Most pple call them rottie mix just like you just mentioned ...

Check the pic that's a rottie and Shepherd mix
From the physical appearance, it's a Gsd /Rottie mix; the difference between your picture and his is that yours came with the black mask of a Gsd while his came with the two dots of a Rott; in a nutshell, what I'm trying to say is that the latter shows most physical attributes of a Rott while yours shows mostly the physical attributes of a Gsd than it does the Rott

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 23, 2020
chukskafor:
From the physical appearance, it's a Gsd /Rottie mix; the difference between your picture and his is that yours came with the black mask of a Gsd while his came with the two dots of a Rott; in a nutshell, what I'm trying to say is that the latter shows most physical attributes of a Rott while yours shows mostly the physical attributes of a Gsd than it does the Rott

Yeah i realized i made a mistake there .. Mixes takes unpredictable percentage of gene from either parents and you're right with the mask too... Check out this one

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by chukskafor(m): 9:14pm On May 23, 2020
mayorkun101:

Yeah i realized i made a mistake there .. Mixes takes unpredictable percentage of gene from either parents and you're right with the mask too... Check out this one
That is one fine outcome of a mix there, with the Rottie gene in dominance

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by tonididdy(m): 11:28pm On May 23, 2020
it's Bruno named after an old friend lol

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by tonididdy(m): 11:31pm On May 23, 2020
temmietrizzie:
Bruno and Nina
no way... really you named your dog Bruno also... wow

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by tonididdy(m): 11:33pm On May 23, 2020
Blackbelly:
Here's my boy, scofield smiley
hi pls do you mind? how much do these cost presently and what's their feed?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by neloyah: 2:19am On May 24, 2020
tonididdy:
it's Bruno named after an old friend lol

Adorable!
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by biddostandard: 5:14pm On May 29, 2020
Bobbieydeey:
The pit !
bro can i get a pit from you
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by nojigreat(m): 5:39pm On May 29, 2020
Ragner The St. Bernard
Location PH
Also available for stud service.

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Osehpaul(m): 5:01am On May 30, 2020
Our Imported St. Bernard Boy is ready for Stud service in Abuja. D.m for more details

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Maisss(m): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2020
donsola:
Are those kangals turkey or kurdish ..... no match for my boerboels.. undecided

baba u no sabi ooooo
a kangal has a bite force stronger than a lions
it will snap the neck of ur Boer whatever
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Maisss(m): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2020
nojigreat:
Ragner The St. Bernard Location PH Also available for stud service. 08067669144
I need one of those where did you get him and what was the price like
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Maisss(m): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2020
nojigreat:
Ragner The St. Bernard Location PH Also available for stud service. 08067669144
I need one of those where did you get him and what was the price like
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by SpiritFree: 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
Name: Tokyo
Breed: GSD

3 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by SpiritFree: 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
Name: Asha
Breed: Lhasa

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by PAQ(m): 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
Name: Zee
Breed: Boerboel

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by chiefojiji(m): 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
Who is kind enough to give me any dog breed? Thanks
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by peacefull(f): 11:00am On Sep 13, 2020
11years old cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by vicjoke: 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Murphy

1 Like

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by vicjoke: 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
Tiller

4 Likes

Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by donnie(m): 12:53am On Sep 19, 2020
SpiritFree:
Name: Tokyo
Breed: GSD

Cute. I need a male slant back GSD. Where did you get yours?
Re: Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple by Freelane33(m): 9:27am On Sep 19, 2020
Eddy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (Reply)

Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive / Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.