Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! (6126 Views)

$20billion Dollars Idle In Few Individual's Domiciliary Accounts-cbn / Banks In Dilemma Over Idle $5bn Deposits / Do U Have An Idle Fund? Please Invest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by Homguy(m): 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2014
I am govt employed and work five days a week,8am -4pm. I really want to start up a side business with this fund I have Idle. I need ideas ,please help out! In my Uni days I did a chunk of profitable businesses. But I can't. Do those outside. All ideas/Posts are welcome. Thanks
Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by prinxmax(m): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
MAXDOKLIN SERVICES
Call us today for all your Small and Medium Scale(SME) business problem.
*BUSINESS PLAN
*BUSINESS PLAN TRAINING
*WEALTH MANAGEMENT
*INTERNAL CONTROL STRUCTURE OF YOUR BUSINESS
*ACCOUNTING STRUCTURE
*INVESTMENT ADVICE
*SMALL SCALE BUSINESS START-UPS ADVICE AND CONSULTING.

Abuja.
PHONE:07032618349
EMAIL: amaechiprincec@yahoo.com
BBM:29CAA33C
Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by Homguy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2014
15 views and No comment? Please respond pips.
Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2014
Homguy: I am govt employed and work five days a week,8am -4pm. I really want to start up a side business with this fund I have Idle. I need ideas ,please help out! In my Uni days I did a chunk of profitable businesses. But I can't. Do those outside. All ideas/Posts are welcome. Thanks
get a good location and open a car-wash centre
Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by Homguy(m): 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2014
agonbello: get a good location and open a car-wash centre
Is that possible with 200k? And I don't have time to be there through out. That's the sole problem.
Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by dav8id(m): 10:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
Homguy: I am govt employed and work five days a week,8am -4pm. I really want to start up a side business with this fund I have Idle. I need ideas ,please help out! In my Uni days I did a chunk of profitable businesses. But I can't. Do those outside. All ideas/Posts are welcome. Thanks

can you make a day and travel to lafia in nasarawa state? if yes then be camp for more one month as Egusi harvest season will kick started.

what I'm trying to say is, you should involve in STORAGE business.

you buy Egusi during the harvest time, store it for 2-3 months, the resell it for 100-150 % profit.

you buy at 13k then you resell at 28k-35k depends how long you store it.

you don't need marketing, you don't need contacting or looking for buyers.

you buy,you store in the egusi public store, price raised, store keeper or purchase agent alert you for price raising, you order them to sell for you or you sell yourself. that's all.

you can also storage the following agro produce..

Sesame seed (very hot)

soyabean.

hope this help

7 Likes

Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by wealthinfos(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2014
#200k is a huge capital that should not stay indle especially in this infotech age. What you need is a trusted and tested business product information that works. Lets take you by the hand to teach you one-on-one how you can make millions yearly FOREVER by becoming a mini importer of diffrent products from any part of the world, Europe, Asia, America etc. to ur address here in Nigeria, right from the PC in that ur office or frm ur Laptop @home, and on part time bases! Trust me the system is so simple as ABC. All you need to start is just an Internet access & a pay/ credit card like ur normal bank ATM card! VISA, Mastercad, Verve etc. Or a Nigerian paypal account. Paypal has removed her emgergo on Nigeria now which is another big advantage for this business. You can even start frm a Cyber Cafe!

Warning! You might quite ur present job!

You wono take ACTION and grab this goldmine business oportunity? Then Call me up on:

MR Wealth:
07063249904; 08188573805

I'll see you @the top!
Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by limpopo: 3:56am On Jul 02, 2014
Well, bro. #200k should not stay idle in this world of ours. I know its not everybody that is interested in online games, if you have the time then, no problem. I play a game online that makes me an average of $100 per day, though it depends on how committed you are. Its easy and straightforward. If you are interested then you can call my number for more enquieries..... 08024661811 SEE YOU AT THE TOP
Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by Nobody: 4:07am On Jul 02, 2014
Homguy: Is that possible with 200k? And I don't have time to be there through out. That's the sole problem.
Yes it's possible. You need not be dia 2ru out. Just get boys that can do the work and lease out the car-wash centre to them, they shoould pay you weekly.
Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by newacca: 4:48am On Jul 02, 2014
*e-retail of Phones and other cool gadgets. You can buy new&used phones,smartwatches,laptops etc and re-sell at profitable prices.

e-retail: You don't need shop, you only need social media network i.e facebook,twitter, LinkedIn,even Nairaland. But you'll need Laptop,Tablet or smartphone + Internet to operate.

You can offer free delivery/payment on delivery within our coverage area. You may employ someone to deliver the goods,while you monitor activities yourself by having access to the social media network account.

Your level of sales and profit depend on your network and marketing skills.

If you have any more questions, do not hesitate to ask me here.
Keep calm and start your business! smiley
Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by Homguy(m): 9:07am On Jul 02, 2014
dav8id:

can you make a day and travel to lafia in nasarawa state? if yes then be camp for more one month as Egusi harvest season will kick started.

you buy Egusi during the harvest time, store it for 2-3 months, the resell it for 100-150 % profit.

you buy,you store in the egusi public store, price raised, store keeper or purchase agent alert you for price raising, you order them to sell for you or you sell yourself. that's all.

Sesame seed (very hot)

soyabean.

hope this help
thanks so much. I'll check out this option.
Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by karlxavier(m): 9:54am On Jul 02, 2014
dav8id:
Sesame seed (very hot)
soyabean. Mr David, when exactly is the season of egusi so that I would come to nasarawa state to check it out... I am fully interested in this option... Would send you a message on whatsapp
hope this help
Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by karlxavier(m): 9:58am On Jul 02, 2014
Mr David, when exactly is the season of egusi so that I would come to nassarawa state. I am fully interested in this option. I would send you a message on whatsapp...
Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by Jacupel: 1:50am On Jul 07, 2014
with less than 200k, u can start up a network marketing business that can make u earn a MINIMUM of N5700 a day... I am already a part of this business and loving it. For more info, contact me on iddyuwa@yahoo.com
Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by bigs25(m): 11:38am On Jul 07, 2014
'Things you love to do should be a hobby of yours but things the world does should be a business of yours'. There is new opportunity in the coffee industry that brings in the concept of a healthy coffee.
You start the business by registering as a distributor(8k), then you purchase any of the packages---
Bronze --- 24k ( 7packs)
Silver -----80k. (23packs)
Gold-------200k (59packs)
With a gold pack, you have enough products to sell and make great profits.
Since you work 8-4pm and don't have time, all you need is to employ marketers who will do the selling.

You can mail me for more info. g.biodun@yahoo.com
Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
dav8id:

Sesame seed (very hot)

soyabean.

hope this help
God bless you, between what period is egusi available?
Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by dav8id(m): 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2014
blink182: God bless you, between what period is egusi available?
August/September
Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by tbmas(m): 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2014
dav8id:

Sesame seed (very hot)

soyabean.

hope this help
thanks alot boss.... But i will like to ask some questions:
1. After buying it nasarawa where do u recommend to store d egusi as u will also consider the closeness of the market?
2. When does egusi market really sell?
3. What are the profits to be gained on a proper sale of egusi for investing 200,000? Thanks as u ansa
Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2014
dav8id:
August/September
When does it become scarce?
Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by ehisdan(m): 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
dav8id:
August/September

Pls pm me ur number we need to talk
Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by dav8id(m): 11:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
Those who are interested in Egusi storage should start their move now...

details about the business

the season. start by August /September, just as i said above.you buy at harvest time(cheap) store for 2-3 and above months then reseller for profit.

how much profit you make depends how long you store it. it sell very high at January, February and March.example I buy a medium size bag size 29 at #12,000 last year and eesell after storage for 3 months and i resell it at #17800 during December same year and I sold 15 bags, then by febuary the folliwing tear i sell at #25,000 and I sell 35 bags.

others people that store till March sell at #35,000 per bag.

I can'tjust tell you how much profit you will make and any minded business individual will not ask me how much profit he or she can make from this business.

Note: agro produce price is not stable it go up and come down at a time.

the market of purchasing egusi has several public store that anyone can store he her egusi and any other agro product.

I think they charge #500 per bag for one year ,though your product will not stay up to one year but you most have to pay for one year.alternative you can rant a room which it will not cost more than 12k or 18 k for a year and store your product.

Now listen, you buy the Egusi in the market, you store the egusi im tthe market, you resell the eugusi in the market.

unless if you decided to rent a room for your storage.

the buyers are iindividual business men from eastern part of the country(igbos guys) and also some group of woman within the lafia that buy it ,peal it and sell the seed.

how it work..

you will work with the local purchase agent in ththe market, the will do the purchase for you at a very small commission per bag or if you decide not to buy in bags then you buy by measure in kilo(recommended)
if you want them to buy for you in kilo which is ththe more lucrative, then they hhave to travel to remote area and meet with the farmers in their farms and thst wwill make them bubuy iit at a very cheap price

once you store it,yyou are now free to go your way as the purchase aggent will monitor tje pprice,once the price increase they will aalert you while you give them go ahead to sell it immediately.cuz the price might raise and fall in a few hours.

the price increase when there's increase in demand,sometime the buyers come in very large numbers and 15-30 trucks can be loaded in the market day.

this business need trust as youbcan buy the egusi yourself and if you try to do so,believe me you would't see even a bag to buy.cuz the farmers feel happy doing the business with those agent. so you have to mske cash available to those purchase agent in order to do the buying for you.

the agent will take you to hes house,you meet eith he's people ,he's peopl will know what transaction is between you guys, you ask anany question you feel to ask if certified then deal gget ststarted.

There is 3 market to do this business and they are all few kilometers from lafia town(##200 tp fare from lafia to the location) except for one market.

Name of ththe market.

Asakio market,

Ashangba market(recommended)

Agyeragu market(buyers from Ph like this market )

Mada station market(far away from lafia)

just make aa day and visit lafia, when reaching the last ppark .

tell any okada man that you want to visit any of the mentioned market above and they will gladly take you to the park where you can join a cap to the market location.

reaching the market you will meet alot of purchase agen if its ththe market day but if iits not on market day then the market might b emty only thevstore keepers will be seen in the market and maybe few market women.

so, if you aare ininterested then its time now to get your stand by agent,once the product starting entering the market and the price is ok for purchase your agent will alert you and buying start..

so goodluck tto intender ,do your own research before venture into thisthis business ..

those that interested in soybean can also use same market for their purchase.

Notice : Adagson Venture are recruiting Agro product sourcing agents. we need just 5 agent with experience in sesame,Ginger and small pepper buyers sourcing.

you can drop your email hhere and I will contact you(sourcing agent only)
or
add me on whatsapp with tthe number on my signature.

regard

2 Likes

Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by dwizy(m): 12:13am On Jul 08, 2014
Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by wellsaid(m): 6:48am On Jul 08, 2014
Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by nicegelly(f): 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2014
hi am chizzy let's do business together. U can call me so we talk about it. It's a barbing salon. Its really profitable. Any business u see everyday income its a good one. And a barbing salon is 1 of them. Am a lady I have experience about barbing salon. So call me or add me up on whatsapp let's talk about it.080578477884.
Re: I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! by Chinom(m): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
@dav8id, Please can you sms me on 08109306484. Lets take this storage biz to another level. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 30K? / Stop Buying Fuel For Your Generator Every Night, Use Solar Power And Inverter / How Do You Sell Goods To People You Meet Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.