Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Man Turned To Keke! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Turned To Keke! (6314 Views)

Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos / A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) / STRANGE "RUMOR"::: Man Turns To "KEKE-NAPEP" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
christygenius: @ op, many may not believe dis story because something like dis has not happen before around them, but its d truth, i heard it from a relation of mine who resides in Uyo and it happened near his house. Pple should be very careful, and for those who doesnt believe dis story, wait till it happen to u or someone close to u before u believe. Dis world is really full of evil and wickedness.
If you can believe this op story, you will believe anything! What if I told you, I caught my landlady's dog making a phone call sometime last month. I was just coming back from a friend's place, decided to go the backyard to take a pee when I suddenly heard what sounded like an incantation. I quietly tip-toed, took a peep and saw my landlady's dog holding an Iphone 5 talking to God knows who. Omo my heart almost cut. Na that same week I pack out from that house! angry. Believe me, this is a true life story.

1 Like

Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Ishilove: 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
Paroman: If you can believe this op story, you will believe anything! What if I told you, I caught my landlady's dog making a phone call sometime last month. I was just coming back from a friend's place, decided to go the backyard to take a pee when I suddenly heard what sounded like an incantation. I quietly tip-toed, took a peep and saw my landlady's dog hold an Iphone 5 talking to God knows who. Omo my heart almost caught. Na that same week I pack out from that house! angry. Believe me, this is a true life story.
You sure sey no be dream you see am? You were dreaming, believe me. grin
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ishilove:
You sure sey no be dream you see am? You were dreaming, believe me. grin
I know what I saw, and I saw a dog making a call. I bet if I waited a bit longer, I would have seen it playing sudoku or angry birds on that phone. Believe me ma'am, believe me! angry
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Ishilove: 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
Paroman: I know what I saw, and I saw a dog making a call. I bet if I waited a bit longer, I would have seen it playing sudoku or angry birds on that phone. Believe me ma'am, believe me! angry
Adonbelivit angry
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by chibwike(m): 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ishilove:
Adonbelivit angry
Abelievit
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Ishilove: 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
chibwike: Abelievit
My dear, wedonbelivit grin

1 Like

Re: Man Turned To Keke! by chibwike(m): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ishilove:
My dear, wedonbelivit grin
aunt Ishi gud evening
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Ishilove: 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
chibwike: aunt Ishi gud evening
Good evening sir. Ke ki meh?
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by chibwike(m): 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ishilove:
Good evening sir. Ke ki meh?
adiri nma...giwa kwa nu?
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Ishilove: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
chibwike: adiri nma...giwa kwa nu?
Adim alrite
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by chibwike(m): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ishilove:
Adim alrite
u igbo?
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Ishilove: 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
chibwike: u igbo?
Nope, I'm Nigerian, the rest is immaterial.
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by android666: 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2014
Paroman: If you can believe this op story, you will believe anything! What if I told you, I caught my landlady's dog making a phone call sometime last month. I was just coming back from a friend's place, decided to go the backyard to take a pee when I suddenly heard what sounded like an incantation. I quietly tip-toed, took a peep and saw my landlady's dog holding an Iphone 5 talking to God knows who. Omo my heart almost cut. Na that same week I pack out from that house! angry. Believe me, this is a true life story.
Bwahahahaha. .......oturugbeke cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Man Turned To Keke! by chibwike(m): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ishilove:
Nope, I'm Nigerian, the rest is immaterial.
Immaterial?...to me or to NL.
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Ishilove: 9:26pm On Jul 05, 2014
chibwike: Immaterial?...to me or to NL.
To the world at large
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by chibwike(m): 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ishilove:
To the world at large
ok...just tell only me...i wont tell anyone.
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Ishilove: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
chibwike: ok...just tell only me...i wont tell anyone.
Lol. Hapu nm'aka bikonu cheesy
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by chibwike(m): 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ishilove:
Lol. Hapu nm'aka bikonu cheesy
its now obvious....is it anambra,enugu, or imo.
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by uboma(m): 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2014
Paroman: If you can believe this op story, you will believe anything! What if I told you, I caught my landlady's dog making a phone call sometime last month. I was just coming back from a friend's place, decided to go the backyard to take a pee when I suddenly heard what sounded like an incantation. I quietly tip-toed, took a peep and saw my landlady's dog holding an Iphone 5 talking to God knows who. Omo my heart almost cut. Na that same week I pack out from that house! angry. Believe me, this is a true life story.

I'm sure you drank too much alcohol on that night that made you think you actually saw a dog making calls. That's weird and I don't believe your story nor that of the op's.
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
chibwike: its now obvious....is it anambra,enugu, or imo.
Ishilove is a deltan-fulani although she schooled at Ebonyi state university, Abakaliki. Don't tell her I told you oo
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by chibwike(m): 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
Paroman: Ishilove is a deltan-fulani although she schooled at Ebonyi state university, Abakaliki. Don't tell her I told you oo
deltan-fulani?...haven't heard of that before.
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Ishilove: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2014
android666:
Bwahahahaha. .......oturugbeke cheesy

Fully Seconded cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Ishilove: 10:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
Paroman: Ishilove is a deltan-fulani although she schooled at Ebonyi state university, Abakaliki. Don't tell her I told you oo
Odiegwu shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Ishilove: 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2014
chibwike: deltan-fulani?...haven't heard of that before.
He has a very fertile imagination grin
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by chibwike(m): 10:25pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ishilove:
lol...bet aunt Ishi is it true?
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Ishilove: 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
chibwike: lol...bet aunt Ishi is it true?
Err, no sir undecided
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 05, 2014
Ishilove:
angry angry
chibwike: lol...bet aunt Ishi is it true?
Lmao!! so this bro dey even consider if Ishi is a deltan-fulani. grin grin
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by cigie(m): 6:37am On Jul 06, 2014
Ishilove:
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by cigie(m): 6:37am On Jul 06, 2014
Ishilove:

grin grin
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by chibwike(m): 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
Paroman: angry angry Lmao!! so this bro dey even consider if Ishi is a deltan-fulani. grin grin
she no give me option na.
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by mavee1(m): 12:04am On Nov 29, 2016
~~~~ Security Alert ~~~~!!!!

Parents, teachers and guardians, old let us all continuously educate our wards on the need to be careful with dealing with strangers on the road.

I was informed that an incident occurred at Pedro, Shomolu on Tuesday 22/11/12, precisely at Famous bus stop.
A man stopped a child returning from school and asked him to pick up a key from the ground for him. The child refused asking why the man couldn't pick it up himself and this got the man agitated and he started shouting at the child saying he lacked respect for his elders and all sorts but the child still refused.
This attracted the attention of passersby and luckily, a police van was passing by and they stopped to find out what the problem was. After listening to the man, they asked the child who owned the key and the boy replied that it was for the man so the police got suspicious and asked the man to pick up the key. He refused but was forced to. Immediately he picked the key, he turned into a brand new tricycle (keke maruwa)! Everybody ran away and even the police men were scared. The tricycle was eventually pushed to Pedro police station.
This is a real life incidence and anyone in doubt can go to the Pedro police station to ascertain the authenticity of this post.
When the man's wife was called to the station, she said her husband always come home every time with a brand new tricycle and gives it to people on higher purchase and she didn't know where he got them from.
Ritualists are very desperate to make money these days and they device new means everyday but I pray that God will continue to protect our children and increase them in wisdom.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bride’s Breast Almost Fell Down From Her Exotic Gown (PHOTO) / Can D Smell From Burning Tyres Chase Away Snakes? / *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.