Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Man Turned To Keke! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Turned To Keke! (6316 Views)

Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos / A Keke Operator Sleeps Inside His Keke At Night (Photo) / STRANGE "RUMOR"::: Man Turns To "KEKE-NAPEP" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Turned To Keke! by prettiest1(f): 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2014
A man became a tricycle (aka keke) in Uyo. He intentionally threw down his key and then asked one of his passengers to help him carry it. Thank God for the spirit the guy has, he told him to pick it himself as he was forcing the passenger, the guy alerted SARS immediately they were at the scene, the keke man was given the beatings he sure deserved and was ordered to pick his key lo and behold, this man turned to a brand new keke to the amasement of everyone. His wife was called to come immediately when she arrived, she was asked how many keke the husband has and she said eighty(80). She was given her keke-husband to drive home. What is this generation turning into? At the last day the bible says people will be lovers of themselves. Imagine the eighty innocent people he has turned into keke and rendered their families helpless. Thank God you've been counted and numbered as eighty one (81). Please be very careful and know those you help on the road.

1 Like

Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2014
cool coolPictures or ............
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by prettiest1(f): 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2014
DEVA1: cool coolPictures or ............
hahahaha. I couldn't snap ooo. If you have someone living around Uyo you can call for confirmation.
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by android666: 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2014
grin super story

14 Likes

Re: Man Turned To Keke! by or3gon: 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2014
ekong ke

1 Like

Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 02, 2014
android666: grin super story

Yes oh!

This is s t u p i d super story grin
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 02, 2014
Tales by moonlight.

All these Folklores we hear everyday in Nigeria.. What's next?? A man's manhood disappearing?? undecided
prettiest: Thank God you've been counted and numbered as eighty one (81). Please be very careful and know those you help on the road.
BTW could you explain the above?
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Feedmemore(f): 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2014
Why do i not believe this tale? Maybe cuz it's too good to be true.
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
Feed me more: Why do i not believe this tale? Maybe cuz it's too good to be true.
Don't u mean too ridiculous to be true?
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 03, 2014
Op is nothing but a pencil in the hand of his Creator grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Turned To Keke! by christygenius(f): 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2014
@ op, many may not believe dis story because something like dis has not happen before around them, but its d truth, i heard it from a relation of mine who resides in Uyo and it happened near his house. Pple should be very careful, and for those who doesnt believe dis story, wait till it happen to u or someone close to u before u believe. Dis world is really full of evil and wickedness.
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2014
I would have believed this story in the past nairaland era (pre-hacked stage), but now I am wiser.

OP, you haf tried...Oya clap 4 ya sef
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by prettiest1(f): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
christygenius: @ op, many may not believe dis story because something like dis has not happen before around them, but its d truth, i heard it from a relation of mine who resides in Uyo and it happened near his house. Pple should be very careful, and for those who doesnt believe dis story, wait till it happen to u or someone close to u before u believe. Dis world is really full of evil and wickedness.
Thanks dear. They thought I fabricated the story. What will I stand to gain if I do that.
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by prettiest1(f): 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2014
himkers: I would have believed this story in the past nairaland era (pre-hacked stage), but now I am wiser.

OP, you haf tried...Oya clap 4 ya sef
Lol so becos nairaland was hacked, u don't blive anything 4rm here anymore?
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by prettiest1(f): 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2014
undecided
Jregz: Op is nothing but a pencil in the hand of his Creator grin grin
undecided
Jregz: Op is nothing but a pencil in the hand of his Creator grin grin
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by prettiest1(f): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
Feed me more: Why do i not believe this tale? Maybe cuz it's too good to be true.
Aunt feed me more it's the truth. Ask a friend or relative of yours living there for confirmation that is, if you have one.
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by prettiest1(f): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
KingMEXX: Tales by moonlight.

All these Folklores we hear everyday in Nigeria.. What's next?? A man's manhood disappearing?? undecidedBTW could you explain the above?
He made 80 people turn to keke as he wanted using one of his passengers the next victim making it 81, he never knew he will become the victim.
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Emmyk(m): 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
christygenius: @ op, many may not believe dis story because something like dis has not happen before around them, but its d truth, i heard it from a relation of mine who resides in Uyo and it happened near his house. Pple should be very careful, and for those who doesnt believe dis story, wait till it happen to u or someone close to u before u believe. Dis world is really full of evil and wickedness.
You are mean. Not your problem if they don't believe.
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Gboliwe: 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
prettiest1: A man became a tricycle (aka keke) in Uyo. He intentionally threw down his key and then asked one of his passengers to help him carry it. Thank God for the spirit the guy has, he told him to pick it himself as he was forcing the passenger, the guy alerted SARS immediately they were at the scene, the keke man was given the beatings he sure deserved and was ordered to pick his key lo and behold, this man turned to a brand new keke to the amasement of everyone. His wife was called to come immediately when she arrived, she was asked how many keke the husband has and she said eighty(80). She was given her keke-husband to drive home. What is this generation turning into? At the last day the bible says people will be lovers of themselves. Imagine the eighty innocent people he has turned into keke and rendered their families helpless. Thank God you've been counted and numbered as eighty one (81). Please be very careful and know those you help on the road.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Gboliwe: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
prettiest1: Aunt feed me more it's the truth. Ask a friend or relative of yours living there for confirmation that is, if you have one.
Where in Uyo did this happen? Do you live there?
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by prettiest1(f): 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
Gboliwe: Where in Uyo did this happen? Do you live there?
Close to nnung udoe. Don't know if it's correctly spelt.
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Gboliwe: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
prettiest1: Close to nnung udoe. Don't know if it's correctly spelt.
what's the major road that it cuts from? Too many nungs there I can't keep up. Do you live in Uyo?
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by prettiest1(f): 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2014
Gboliwe: what's the major road that it cuts from? Too many nungs there I can't keep up. Do you live in Uyo?
Just visited
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Gboliwe: 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
prettiest1: Just visited
what is the nearest major road?
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by prettiest1(f): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
Gboliwe: what is the nearest major road?
I'm not so acquainted with some names there sha.
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Inik(m): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
Cock and bull story grin
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hmm
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by doctokwus: 7:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
That any human,no matter d age,able to use d internet can bliv such a fake,childish tale,as to evn open a thread on it;is beyond any reasonable comprehension.Y do some nigerians disgrace d human specie,y?

1 Like

Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Gboliwe: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
doctokwus: That any human,no matter d age,able to use d internet can bliv such a fake,childish tale,as to evn open a thread on it;is beyond any reasonable comprehension.Y do some nigerians disgrace d human specie,y?
grin grin
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2014
Transformers Part 12: Invasion of the kekes cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Ishilove: 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
pDude: Transformers Part 12: Invasion of the kekes cheesy
Rotfl!!
Re: Man Turned To Keke! by Ishilove: 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2014
prettiest1: A man became a tricycle (aka keke) in Uyo. He intentionally threw down his key and then asked one of his passengers to help him carry it. Thank God for the spirit the guy has, he told him to pick it himself as he was forcing the passenger, the guy alerted SARS immediately they were at the scene, the keke man was given the beatings he sure deserved and was ordered to pick his key lo and behold, this man turned to a brand new keke to the amasement of everyone. His wife was called to come immediately when she arrived, she was asked how many keke the husband has and she said eighty(80). She was given her keke-husband to drive home. What is this generation turning into? At the last day the bible says people will be lovers of themselves. Imagine the eighty innocent people he has turned into keke and rendered their families helpless. Thank God you've been counted and numbered as eighty one (81). Please be very careful and know those you help on the road.
Lmao! Notin wey we no go see for Nairaland cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bride’s Breast Almost Fell Down From Her Exotic Gown (PHOTO) / *~ BlueSpice Voted The Literature/writing Section Member Of The Year*~ !! / Jigawa Bans Poultry Brutalization, To Prosecute Offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.