Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Error 404 - Page Not Found Why Am I Seeing This Page?. Delete Page - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Error 404 - Page Not Found Why Am I Seeing This Page?. Delete Page (1587 Views)

Error 404 - Page Not Found / Create A Custom Redirect Page (error 404 Page) / The Best 404 Error Pages Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Error 404 - Page Not Found Why Am I Seeing This Page?. Delete Page by Joel3(m): 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2014
hello, my site shows th below error
when i move or deleted the page.

ERROR 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND
Why am I seeing this page? How to find the correct spelling and
folder 404 Errors After Clicking WordPress Links

How to modify the .htaccess file to redirect back to homepage.

Please someone help.
Re: Error 404 - Page Not Found Why Am I Seeing This Page?. Delete Page by hilaryiwens05: 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2014
Haaaaa, 1) if its wórdpress, u created a page and have assigned it to d menu but u have deleted d page and d menu is still carrying d old link. Simple delete d menu, create a new page and assign d menu 2) u don't need to modify any .htaccess to redirect back to homepage, simple study u cpanel u will see a column where u can redirect and page u. Want to home page.......kapish wink
Joel.:
hello, my site shows th below error
when i move or deleted the page.

ERROR 404 - PAGE NOT FOUND
Why am I seeing this page? How to find the correct spelling and
folder 404 Errors After Clicking WordPress Links

How to modify the .htaccess file to redirect back to homepage.

Please someone help.
Re: Error 404 - Page Not Found Why Am I Seeing This Page?. Delete Page by Joel3(m): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2014
hilaryiwens05: Haaaaa, 1) if its wórdpress, u created a page and have assigned it to d menu but u have deleted d page and d menu is still carrying d old link. Simple delete d menu, create a new page and assign d menu 2) u don't need to modify any .htaccess to redirect back to homepage, simple study u cpanel u will see a column where u can redirect and page u. Want to home page.......kapish wink

i am not using wordpress. I use php script code in mysql. Anyhelp?
Re: Error 404 - Page Not Found Why Am I Seeing This Page?. Delete Page by DualCore1: 9:13am On Jul 02, 2014
You may be having problems with relative and absolute URLs. You have not provided enough information. What is the URL to the site.

Always provide specific details of a problem to get specific solutions. Its a time saver.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank With Mtnondemand Feature / Get Your Website Done In Some Seconds / Everyday Apps For Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.