Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! (2493 Views)

Watchout Senator Mrs Tinubu Brawl / Why Not To Vote For Senator Atiku Bagudu For Kebbi State Governor 2015 / Agbaje’s Camp Tackles Fashola, Tinubu For Saying He's Too Old To Be Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! by debaj10: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
If the rumours are true, then- All Party Campaigners, join the train hia!!
grin
Re: Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! by Johnolis(m): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2014
Goodmorning class,am the new class captain for now.,and you guys are all below me....hehehe

Beware this piece of land is not for sale.
No trespassing!
I will buy more land if this hits frontpage.
Re: Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! by forkinsonlolo(m): 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2014
Re: Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! by DONMAYOR19(m): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2014
In case
Re: Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2014
supporters of APC..knews it was gonna come to this....
High time one of da states hav a female gov..lagos mustnt b da 1st to hav a female gov frm d jweeds n da goddamm jweed party....
Re: Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! by NwaNimo1(m): 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2014
THIS (NL)LAND IS NOT FOR SALE

1 Like

Re: Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:38am On Jul 02, 2014
Lagos state, Tinubu's family inheritance!!

8 Likes

Re: Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! by Feedmemore(f): 1:51am On Jul 02, 2014
I don't believe in rumor, if it has no source then it's a lie.

4 Likes

Re: Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! by LeGull: 3:31am On Jul 02, 2014
She will lose woefully.

Lagosians will come out en-mass to vote out anything Tinubu.
Re: Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! by freshness2020: 5:40am On Jul 02, 2014
We have had enough of tinubu and his cohorts!
APC and co have reached Oblivion !

5 Likes

Re: Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! by gramci: 6:13am On Jul 02, 2014
Bring it on

1 Like

Re: Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! by crownwealth: 6:32am On Jul 02, 2014
Good move to the final fall of that party

3 Likes

Re: Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! by citizenY(m): 9:25am On Jul 02, 2014
She is free to contest but APC should be very much aware of certain excesses.
Re: Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! by otokx(m): 10:18am On Jul 02, 2014
Feed me more: I don't believe in rumor, if it has no source then it's a lie.

they will soon create a phantom source.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! by tundemogba12(m): 10:45am On Jul 02, 2014
It is her right to aspire to any elective office if she so desire! Please leave the woman alone
Re: Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! by dridowu: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2014
If she possess the quality , then she free to contest . Anyway if i still remember very well its one man one vote.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! by papannamdi1(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2014
tundemogba12: It is her right to aspire to any elective office if she so desire! Please leave the woman alone
if i give u slap!
after the husband suck lagos dry, she wants to coman do season 2 abi, mtchew may thunder fire ha olfactory lobe.
Re: Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! by seunlayi(m): 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
[size=28pt]this is a Welcomed development, let her test her popularity and see How useless she and her family will be after the election. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! by aresa: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
I’m not interested in Lagos governorship –Remi Tinubu

There are speculations that you are running for the Lagos State governor in 2015?

Even to run for this office, it is this press that started it. So, don’t start it oh! Truly speaking, it is never my ambition to run for governor of Lagos State. Remember, my husband did it for eight years and I was not outsider to it. It is not a place for the tender-hearted, it is a lot of work to govern Lagos and I am not the type that don’t put hard work into whatever I do.

I don’t think I have the strength to say that I want to govern the present state of Lagos. There is still a lot of work to be done in Lagos, a lot of work. It is not a child’s play. I am still in training as far as I am concerned. My first love is charity work. So, I don’t have such an ambition.

Though I'd love for her to run, but she's not interested so you internet gossips and trash peddlers are free to take a break and find something better to do.
Re: Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! by LeGull: 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2014
aresa: I’m not interested in Lagos governorship –Remi Tinubu

Though I'd love for her to run, but she's not interested so you internet gossips and trash peddlers are free to take a break and find something better to do.

why are you always sniffing this woman's panties?
Re: Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! by aresa: 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
Le Gull:
why are you always sniffing this woman's panties?

Watching me sniff her panties must be your main preoccupation in life or maybe I should say portion in life.

Sucks to be you.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! by simpleseyi: 1:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
seunlayi: [size=28pt]this is a Welcomed development, let her test her popularity and see How useless she and her family will be after the election. [/size]

But Bode George's wife was just appointed as NDLEA chairperson and APC has not been mastu-bating because of this.
Re: Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! by LeGull: 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
aresa:

Watching me sniff her panties must be your main preoccupation in life or maybe I should say portion in life.

Sucks to be you.

I am trying to grapple why you want a whiff of Tinubu's d1ck tissue
Re: Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! by aresa: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2014
Le Gull:

I am trying to grapple why you want a whiff of Tinubu's d1ck tissue

You've gyrated from Mrs tinubu to her husband. .lol. You really don't have to share your gay fantasies and love for that man's private parts with the internet world.
Re: Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! by LeGull: 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2014
aresa:

You really don't have to share gay fantasies and love for that man's private parts with the internet world.

she is his cumdumpster and you keep sniffing her panties

why man?
Re: Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! by aresa: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2014
Le Gull:

she is his cumdumpster and you keep sniffing her panties

why man?

You found your way back to Mrs tinubu.. thanks for keeping your gay fantasy and love for her husbands privates to yourself...
Re: Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! by LeGull: 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
aresa: .

You found your way back to Mrs tinubu.. thanks for keeping your gay fantasy and love for her husbands privates to yourself...

stop sniffing her panties and get a good regular girl
Re: Mrs Tinubu For Lagos State Governor, 2015! by aresa: 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2014
Le Gull:

stop sniffing her panties and get a good regular girl

Why should I stop? Last thing I want to do is deny you your only portion in life which is watching me.?

Sucks to be you for sure.

(1) (Reply)

ABU Don Caught In Female Hostel / Former Governor’s Daughter, Kemi Olunloyo Beaten Up By Sister And Special Advise / Playing Politics With Oritsejafor's Name-Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.