Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,728 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! (1823 Views)

How To Get Traffic For A New Blog / How To Add Your Website To Google Chrome Appstore And Get Traffic To Ur Site / Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! by jendy36(m): 11:35pm On Jul 01, 2014
Let's help our self to get the desired traffic.
Just drop your website URL
mine is www.schoolmeout.com
After visiting any posted website, remember to share and comment. Let's watch the magical traffic coming............

www.schoolmeout.com
Re: Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! by SupremeDimeji(m): 1:40am On Jul 02, 2014
Naijaleaks.wapka.mobi
Re: Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! by maekhel(m): 5:20am On Jul 02, 2014
tutorialslodge.com
Re: Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! by jendy36(m): 6:49am On Jul 02, 2014
SupremeDimeji: Naijaleaks.wapka.mobi
your site is not clickable, add the www
Re: Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! by jendy36(m): 6:51am On Jul 02, 2014
maekhel: tutorialslodge.com
your site is not clickAble add the www
Re: Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! by Doclight(m): 7:00am On Jul 02, 2014
jendy36: Let's help our self to get the desired traffic.
Just drop your website URL
mine is www.schoolmeout.com
After visiting any posted website, remember to share and comment. Let's watch the magical traffic coming............

www.schoolmeout.com
great site u've got can we partner?

Mine is www.zionfun.com
Re: Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! by jendy36(m): 7:07am On Jul 02, 2014
Doclight: great site u've got can we partner?

Mine is www.zionfun.com

Yay! Everly ready to partner if the terms and conditions will be OK.
Re: Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 02, 2014
Re: Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 02, 2014
Re: Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! by maekhel(m): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2014

1 Like

Re: Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! by jendy36(m): 11:25am On Jul 02, 2014
maekhel: www.tutorialslodge.com

I have checked it and spent some time on the website, thats a good website indeed, programming, webdesign, etc, i encourage others to also visit the website.
Re: Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! by maekhel(m): 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2014
jendy36:

I have checked it and spent some time on the website, thats a good website indeed, programming, webdesign, etc, i encourage others to also visit the website.
tanks, av also checked urs
Re: Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! by SupremeDimeji(m): 4:24pm On Jul 02, 2014
Re: Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! by Kiddywap: 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2014
Re: Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! by Youngzedd(m): 6:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
Re: Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! by Mrguru(m): 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
Re: Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! by afridigit(m): 8:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
Mine is www.afriportal.com - # 1 School Management & Information System Portal
www.afridigit.net - Web , Mobile & Software development services
Re: Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! by Dymaco(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2014
The simple and less expense way to get visitors is through cheap facebook ads nd backlinks. Just check my signatures
Re: Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! by baseg25(m): 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2014
How-To-Tutorials, mobile and computer tips and tricks on Technology topics , tips and Tricks on Social Media, Software Applications and Web Technologies
Http://techcribng.com
Re: Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
www.saeltd.com.ng

Cheers
Samuel
Re: Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! by Lordility: 8:24am On Jul 04, 2014
plz check out Mine @ http://sketchwapz.tk.
Re: Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! by AskLouder(m): 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2014
mine is http://asklouder.com it's a question and answer website and it's new help a brother out by registering and telling you friends about it
Re: Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! by blogsetter(m): 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
I don't know if this is the most effective of traffic method, not criticizing your method though, but this does not provide long term solution, the only way you can get free traffic to your blog or website is through proper SEO technique, which in turn will help you rake in tons of free organic traffic. You may want to read my post on http://blogsetter.com/5-effective-seo-strategy if you like. But bear in mind you should considering creating blogs for your site if you don't have any then try one or two methods from the post above.
Hope this will be of help.
Re: Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! by henryobinna(m): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
mine is www.legitstuffs.com
and am open to link sharing
Re: Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! by Doclight(m): 5:17am On Jul 06, 2014
henryobinna: mine is www.legitstuffs.com
and am open to link sharing
intrested
Re: Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 06, 2014
www.viclodge.xyz for tech and money making Affiliates.
Re: Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! by temmyplayboy(m): 11:10am On Jul 06, 2014
Re: Get Traffic For Free To Your Website! by baseg25(m): 11:15am On Jul 06, 2014
Learn what link building is , vote the link below to the homepage by commenting on it.

www.nairaland.com/1797551/negative-seo-business-how-fight

(1) (2) (Reply)

Embarrassing Look of Innoson Group of Company's Website / Mysql.com Vulnerable To Blind Sql Injection Vulnerability / I Am Celebrating My 4 Month Old Blog With 2 Million Page Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.