Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic (3614 Views)

Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic / Add More Than One Website Url To Your Twitter Account. / Add More Than One Website Url To Your Twitter Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic by G3wap(m): 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
Google is very good in indexing post from Nairaland cause it's number one in Nigeria with lot and great contents.. This is a great medium for we bloggers and website owners to generat live traffic to our online business/website.

Nairaland is number one in Nigeria according to Alexa ranking. I wonder what your website rank is.

So how are we gonna do it. Drop your website/blog url below and discription of your website. And also remember, once i drop mine, you visit my website and drop your comment. I too will visit yours also..

Let's Do It

My website url is: [url]http://g3.ru.cx[/b]
Description: My blog is all about News, latest new Android apps, iOS apps,
Windows Apps, Symbian Apps, BB Apps + All brands.
Games, Videos, Wallpapers, Tutorials etc. G3wap! Your
No. 1 Online Store!

What yours
Re: Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
Na so so ebola full your blog, but it is really nice.
Mine is http://dhtmlhub.com - it is for webmasters/programmers both beginers and professionals to learn stuffs, download codes and be introduced to trending technologies in programming.

1 Like

Re: Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
Well Mine is http://naijatoptech..com
Based on Tech Tutorials, News, Latest Phone specifications and prices and anything you could think about in the world of Technology.
Re: Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
www...com

Jobs,career advice,politics,events
Re: Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
I shall visit them all to steal features to my blog which is already cool
Re: Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic by cmacs(m): 2:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
mine is created from scratch for all imo state universities students https://www.nairaland.com/2518836/top-5-most-awaited-upcoming
Re: Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic by webpower84: 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
My Is www.julanky.com where i teach people how to make money with expired domain names. you can register a good domain name with good traffic, park it and begin to make money immediately. you can equally sell it. its real, legal and working.
Re: Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic by ibizgirl(f): 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
Mine is www.auntysazzy..com where I share recipes and baking procedures and also post celebrity birthday/wedding cakes.
Re: Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
NETSPIDER: Well Mine is http://naijatoptech..com
Based on Tech Tutorials, News, Latest Phone specifications and prices and anything you could think about in the world of Technology.

REVIEW:
Nice, I like that aeroplane team, i had to pinch myself to remember I was viewing a blog and not flying away from Nigeria.

Issues:
1. UNCATEGORIZED not linked.
2. Some Broken picture links.
3. The email button on the top right is not linked, so one cannot contact you
4. Some of your major categories are empty

1 Like

Re: Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2014
MsSteph: www...com

Jobs,career advice,politics,events
Nice contents, but that layout and organization could do better.
Re: Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 15, 2014
cmacs: mine is www.imsuforum.com created from scratch for all imo state universities students

My Review: Frankly, i dont like it. Whether created from the scratch or not is not important. Sometimes I create stuffs from the scratch, at other times I search till I find something already cool, then i use extra efforts to clean up the codes. Take a look at my blog for example - http://dhtmlhub.com - I am using an opensource weblog, but I cleaned the code and customized till it became how I wanted it to look like, and it is 100% responsive as well.
Re: Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 16, 2014
ibizgirl: Mine is www.auntysazzy..com where I share recipesa and baking procedures and always post celebrity birthday/wedding cakes.
That is excellent, very easy to navigate and to get all the cakes you ever wanted.

1 Like

Re: Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 16, 2014
dhtml18:
Nice contents, but that layout and organization could do better.

Thanks. Please help me with more tips
Re: Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic by ibizgirl(f): 12:40am On Aug 16, 2014
Thanks

dhtml18:
That is excellent, very easy to navigate and to get all the cakes you ever wanted.
Re: Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 16, 2014
webpower84: My Is www.julanky.com where i teach people how to make money with expired domain names. you can register a good domain name with good traffic, park it and begin to make money immediately. you can equally sell it. its real, legal and working.
That is a good one too.

MsSteph:
Thanks. Please help me with more tips
I think you are doing fine, but you must find a layout that will fit your contents. The tip I can give you is that you get something makes it easy to navigate your website.

ibizgirl: Thanks
You are welcome.
Re: Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic by oluwadanie1(m): 2:14am On Aug 16, 2014
www.acadablog.com
News from schools and institutions
Scholarship updates
All about education
Re: Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic by Nobody: 2:34am On Aug 16, 2014
oluwadanie1: www.acadablog.com
News from schools and institutions
Scholarship updates
All about education
You have nice contents on your blog, but your layout has issues.

Re: Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic by oluwadanie1(m): 2:40am On Aug 16, 2014
dhtml18:
You have nice contents on your blog, but your layout has issues.

Someone just installed d theme for me today. he has not started design yet
Re: Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic by G3wap(m): 4:34am On Aug 16, 2014
dhtml18, thank you for everything.. Your review of our sites to sought out errors that needed amend is a great job. Thanks for your collaboration..

[url]Http://g3.ru.cx[/url]
Re: Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 16, 2014
G3wap, the credit goes to you for creating such a great thread, I am here to give coding assistance for free as well - as I am a professional website developer / programmer.
For all the blogs (minus forum) posted before this post, I am willing to do a more thorough review testing the responsiveness on mobile device, and some general blogging rules and am also offering solutions as well.
For those just starting blogging, the most important tip is to create quality contents and have at least one post a day - don't let your blog be full of junks.
Re: Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic by maekhel(m): 8:07am On Aug 16, 2014
Am loving this thread, mine is www.tutorialslodge.com, is a bliv where you can learn web design and development, computer programming, computer networking and other computer related articles.
Re: Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:44am On Aug 16, 2014
WORLD INFORMATION CENTER: www.brainnewsng.com
Re: Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2014
Web Design services-
www.eandetechnologies.com
Re: Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 16, 2014
dhtml18:

REVIEW:
Nice, I like that aeroplane team, i had to pinch myself to remember I was viewing a blog and not flying away from Nigeria.

Issues:
1. UNCATEGORIZED not linked.
2. Some Broken picture links.
3. The email button on the top right is not linked, so one cannot contact you
4. Some of your major categories are empty
Yeah. Tanks a Lot. Ill Make Sure i Fix That
Re: Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic by spydeer(m): 10:44pm On Aug 16, 2014
www.gaffmultimedia.com
In need of a professional photographer in Portharcourt, Yenegoa, Nigeria? photography-videography-Red carpet event management-event promotions
Re: Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic by G3wap(m): 6:57am On Aug 19, 2014
We still need more url to visit new websites... Kindly drop yours below
Re: Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic by jaybossYBNL(m): 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
Mine is Www.jaybossnews.com
We cover everything news....thats all we do
Re: Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic by 360crest(m): 8:15am On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic by Shollay20(m): 8:31am On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Webmasters/bloggers Let's Share Our Website URL And Get Traffic by Lordseyad(m): 11:20pm On Aug 20, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need A Wordpress Bulk SMS Reseller Plugin / Learn Bulk SMS Web Design LIVE On Nairaland!!! Www.buymoresms.com / How To Get An Approved Google Adsense Account In Less Than 2hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.