Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold (10601 Views)

Actress Lizzy's And and Barry's Prewedding Shoot / See Toolz’s Blunt Reply To Lady She Caught Admiring Her Husband On Instagram / Lizzy Gold Onuwaje Welcomes Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by QweenMercy(f): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2014
Wu caress?
Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by naijaboiy: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2014
3coins:
*falls off ladder* grin
oga wetin you dey do untop ladder??

Are you a bricklayer? grin

3 Likes

Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2014
naijaboiy:
grin grin
see english wey you dey fire because of babe grin
Lol
Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by 3coins(m): 10:24am On Jul 02, 2014
naijaboiy:
a young man cool
lol. . . I don hear
Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by 3coins(m): 10:25am On Jul 02, 2014
naijaboiy:
oga wetin you dey do untop ladder??

Are you a bricklayer? grin
i go turn my antenna jawe. . Signal dey badcheesy
Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2014
cheryl1:
Pardon?

Lol... But this girl fine sha.

1 Like

Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by Ayorh4you(m): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2014
IAMBREEZY: wetin you dey watch?

YOU KNOW NA
Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by Ayorh4you(m): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2014
cheryl1:
Uhm,yea smiley

I HOPE SO...........ANYWAYS, HOW U DEY?N grin grin grin
Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by fruityjojo(f): 10:42am On Jul 02, 2014
cheryl1:
Oh!
Thanks smiley
BEWARE lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 02, 2014
Ayorh4you:

I HOPE SO...........ANYWAYS, HOW U DEY?N grin grin grin
I'm fine
Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 02, 2014
fruityjojo:
BEWARE lipsrsealed
Of what dear?
Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by chamboy(m): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2014
Even if she's Miss Solar System. No girl is entitled to wealth because of beauty...
Work and earn ur money lazy asss
Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by IAMBREEZY: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2014
Ayorh4you:

YOU KNOW NA
mah nigga grin
Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 02, 2014
cheryl1:
Pardon?

Sambisa here I come.... Chery[1] just hold on help is coming.

1 Like

Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by IAMBREEZY: 10:55am On Jul 02, 2014
fruityjojo:
BEWARE lipsrsealed
beware of what and who? Why are so jealous? nawa. grin
Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 02, 2014
smartchoice:

Sambisa here I come.... Chery[1] just hold on help is coming.
Lol,can your soldiers outwit shekau and his men?
Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 02, 2014
cheryl1:
Lol,can your soldiers outwit shekau and his men?
Forget shekau just hold on. Soldiers ke iro o....am capable...
Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by Cecediva(f): 11:09am On Jul 02, 2014
3coins: A poor man shld be thinking of making money nt looking at women
lol...seconded
Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by kelechiMarie(f): 11:09am On Jul 02, 2014
Nawa what will the ears not hear
Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by kelechiMarie(f): 11:10am On Jul 02, 2014
Nawa what will the ears not hear.Is her father rich?just asking
Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by fruityjojo(f): 11:11am On Jul 02, 2014
cheryl1:
Of what dear?
Beware of the hyena that is only after the flesh grin
Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by fruityjojo(f): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2014
IAMBREEZY: beware of what and who? Why are so jealous? nawa. grin
jolos ke!cheesy
Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by JoeCutie(m): 11:14am On Jul 02, 2014
cheryl1:
Uuurrrhh,sorry i dont get you
My dear, those people who advice you to be wary of lions are the real ones you really need to be wary of. They'd disguise themselves as 'Saint Jesus' but deep down, they are wolves in sheep clothing. undecided Don't mind anybody, just relax and do your thing. It's nobody's business. Well you aint a 10yr old, you know what you want, and you know what to do. smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 02, 2014
fruityjojo:
Beware of the hyena that is only after the flesh grin
LoL..you wana sound like my mum cheesy
Thanks tho
Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 02, 2014
smartchoice:
Forget shekau just hold on. Soldiers ke iro o....am capable...
grin

1 Like

Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2014
JoeCutie: My dear, those people who advice you to be wary of lions are the real ones you really need to be wary of. They'd disguise themselves as 'Saint Jesus' but deep down, they are wolves in sheep clothing. undecided Don't mind anybody, just relax and do your thing. It's nobody's business. Well you aint a 10yr old, you know what you want, and you know what to do. smiley
LoL...the situation just gets me confused
But not to worry its under control
Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by Ollybarbie219(f): 11:23am On Jul 02, 2014
angry angry
Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by IAMBREEZY: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2014
fruityjojo: jolos ke!cheesy
angry
Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by adexsimply(m): 11:31am On Jul 02, 2014
Olly barbie219: angry angry
smile sweetheart angry
Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by dazzlingd(m): 11:31am On Jul 02, 2014
cheryl1:
Oh!
Thanks smiley
Hope poor guys are allowed to luk at ur pix, I'm not poor oo but speaking for those church rats on NL grin
Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by adexsimply(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2014
Lol..see as all of una dey fight ontop one girl grin

angry
Re: A Poor Man Shouldn’t Even Think Of Admiring My Picture -lizzy Gold by 3coins(m): 11:35am On Jul 02, 2014
dazzling d:
Hope poor guys are allowed to luk at ur pix, I'm not poor oo but speaking for those church rats on NL grin
smh undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Was I Wrong To Apologize To Suzan Peters? Linda Ikeji, / Juliet Ibrahim Goes Nude To Celebrate 3M IG Followers / Tekno Biography And Life History - Songs, Awards & Endorsements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.