Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Goes Nude To Celebrate 3M IG Followers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Goes Nude To Celebrate 3M IG Followers (10595 Views)

Fan Goes Nude To Celebrate Isokoboy On His Birthday In Live Instagram Video / Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina / Korra Obidi Poses Nude To Campaign For 'Stop Cyber Bullying' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Goes Nude To Celebrate 3M IG Followers by Samgist(m): 1:56am On Nov 07, 2018
Actress And Movie Producer – Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates 3M Instagram Followers With Steamy Hot Photo

In her words - Cheers to 3 MILLION Instagram followers! Thanks for following and loving this real, humble, down-to-earth, gorgeous Woman. I love you all

The actress who recently broke up with her boyfriend, personally confirmed her relationship with Nigerian rapper, Iceberg Slim is over.

Speaking at an event in Ghana, she said:

I made it clear I was single. I am single.

When asked if he should be questioned for going back on his promise (to be with her forever), she insinuated, she left the relationship herself.

You don’t need to go for anybody. I carried myself.(laughs) When you are in love,you do crazy things and things happen.

When asked if cheating was the reason for their split, she declined to give a direct response but maintained that people close to her know what actually transpired between the duo before their eventual breakup.

I don’t know because they say and I hear all sorts of things but people close to me know what happened. I wouldn’t say because no matter what I respect the people that I have been with. We broke up on a mutual term.

On her regrets, she retorted on seeing it as a lesson. In her word;

You are not supposed to regret anything in life. You are supposed to learn, take it as a lesson.

Source
http://samgist.com/juliet-ibrahim-goes-nude-to-celebrate-3m-ig-followers/

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Goes Nude To Celebrate 3M IG Followers by kingharzy: 2:17am On Nov 07, 2018
Others are celebrating breakthroughs in their ventures and this old thing is jubilating IG followers? ?
CR7 and Selena Gomez with IG fans the size of multiple African countries don't even disturb us like these ol*sh*s.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Goes Nude To Celebrate 3M IG Followers by davidbanner(m): 3:37am On Nov 07, 2018
kingharzy:
Others are celebrating breakthroughs in their ventures and this old thing is jubilating IG followers? ?
CR7 and Selena Gomez with IG fans the size of multiple African countries don't even disturb us like these ol*sh*s.

Ha! Bro, God Will kukuma bless u..

But honestly I think people tend to think in reverse these days.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Goes Nude To Celebrate 3M IG Followers by OKorowanta: 4:43am On Nov 07, 2018
Thank the Nigerian population for dat.
Nigerians dey follow anything.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Goes Nude To Celebrate 3M IG Followers by Dannybammz: 4:46am On Nov 07, 2018
Trash!!!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Goes Nude To Celebrate 3M IG Followers by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 07, 2018
Fast becoming an established ASHAWO
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Goes Nude To Celebrate 3M IG Followers by speedyconnect3: 5:07am On Nov 07, 2018
The girl is fine.

No doubt :oo
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Goes Nude To Celebrate 3M IG Followers by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 07, 2018
speedyconnect3:
The girl is fine.

No doubt :oo

lol. tell that to the black americans who think shes a drag queen..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Goes Nude To Celebrate 3M IG Followers by Chubhie: 8:49am On Nov 07, 2018
Uwambi
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Goes Nude To Celebrate 3M IG Followers by Auladimeji1: 8:53am On Nov 07, 2018
Iceberg right now.mtcheeeew wink

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Goes Nude To Celebrate 3M IG Followers by divinelove(m): 9:18am On Nov 07, 2018
Most people mistake followers for fans and supporters.

Even haters and village people follow u to track your moves grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Goes Nude To Celebrate 3M IG Followers by dangoteinlaw: 9:20am On Nov 07, 2018
So many old fashioned ppl here on Nairaland. If only u know what it means to have 3m followers u will do a straight one week grooving at your street. Even most TV stations that charge up to 3m Naira for advertising don't have 3m views... Do the math, but said

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Goes Nude To Celebrate 3M IG Followers by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:40am On Nov 07, 2018
Where are the steamy photos, please
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Goes Nude To Celebrate 3M IG Followers by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:12am On Nov 07, 2018
Thank God I ain't one of them.... And Op hope you know the meaning of "nude"??
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Goes Nude To Celebrate 3M IG Followers by basira23: 10:26am On Nov 07, 2018
uhhn juliet gorgeous
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Goes Nude To Celebrate 3M IG Followers by lawaladelowo: 10:27am On Nov 07, 2018
nude for what...na wa o
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Goes Nude To Celebrate 3M IG Followers by olatundejames54: 10:33am On Nov 07, 2018
nude? wtf? angry angry angry angry
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Goes Nude To Celebrate 3M IG Followers by olatundejames54: 11:01am On Nov 07, 2018
badass...love that yansh
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Goes Nude To Celebrate 3M IG Followers by Greystone: 11:20am On Nov 07, 2018
Samgist:

Actress And Movie Producer – Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates 3M Instagram Followers With Steamy Hot Photo

In her words - Cheers to 3 MILLION Instagram followers! Thanks for following and loving this real, humble, down-to-earth, gorgeous Woman. I love you all

The actress who recently broke up with her boyfriend, personally confirmed her relationship with Nigerian rapper, Iceberg Slim is over.

Speaking at an event in Ghana, she said:

I made it clear I was single. I am single.

When asked if he should be questioned for going back on his promise (to be with her forever), she insinuated, she left the relationship herself.

You don’t need to go for anybody. I carried myself.(laughs) When you are in love,you do crazy things and things happen.

When asked if cheating was the reason for their split, she declined to give a direct response but maintained that people close to her know what actually transpired between the duo before their eventual breakup.

I don’t know because they say and I hear all sorts of things but people close to me know what happened. I wouldn’t say because no matter what I respect the people that I have been with. We broke up on a mutual term.

On her regrets, she retorted on seeing it as a lesson. In her word;

You are not supposed to regret anything in life. You are supposed to learn, take it as a lesson.

Source
http://samgist.com/juliet-ibrahim-goes-nude-to-celebrate-3m-ig-followers/

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Goes Nude To Celebrate 3M IG Followers by BestDude: 11:56am On Nov 07, 2018
dangoteinlaw:
So many old fashioned ppl here on Nairaland. If only u know what it means to have 3m followers u will do a straight one week grooving at your street. Even most TV stations that charge up to 3m Naira for advertising don't have 3m views... Do the math, but said
just leave them to their own ignorance jare.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Goes Nude To Celebrate 3M IG Followers by kushercain: 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
This Instagram go still crash las las. Make everybody brain reset
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Goes Nude To Celebrate 3M IG Followers by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
In no distant future. Ladies will sleep with people for online likes and followership.

Nude for followership is setting the stage for free sex for likes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kannywood Actress, Maryam Booth Nude Video Leaked Online! / Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Priscilla Shows Off Her Naked Bums And Boobs In Ghana / Chei! Our Ibo Brother Costars Angelina Jolie In "salt"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.