Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Tasty Sandwich - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Tasty Sandwich (1636 Views)

Kishkit Delight Vegetable Salads: Order For Your Tasty Salad [50% Discount] / Woman Bites Into Condom In Her Sandwich (Photos) / Club Sandwich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tasty Sandwich by Flowers: 11:43am On Oct 06, 2008
Kindly assist me with the ingredients for making tasty and nice sandwich
Re: Tasty Sandwich by Leilah(f): 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2008
Warm chicken, lettuce, tomato, red onion and mayonaisse.

or prawn cocktail with any of the above.

Prawn cocktail:
Fresh prawns
tomato ketchup
mayonaisee

Mix mayonaise and tomato sauce together so that the sauce is pink not red. Add in the prawns and little bit of herbs if you like.
Re: Tasty Sandwich by Leilah(f): 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2008
another really nice one that my husband loves is one I just guessed. Its made of cooked, deboned and skin off makerel ie fillets. Mix the cooked fillets with mayonaisee and red onion. Thats quite nice on bread too.
Re: Tasty Sandwich by Flowers: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2008
thanks dearie

I'll try this out.

@Amakaone

Hi, have you got any other way of making sandwich?
Re: Tasty Sandwich by AmakaOne(f): 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2008
This is my favourite
Smoked Turkey, Cheddar, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, & Herb Mayonnaise ( normal Mayonnaise with your favorite chopped fresh herbs mixed in)
Re: Tasty Sandwich by TOYOSI20(f): 3:20am On Oct 07, 2008
I say u definitely can't go wrong with the classic peanut butter

and jelly sandwich, very easy to make and tasty might I add. . . kiss tongue kiss
Re: Tasty Sandwich by Nobody: 3:21am On Oct 07, 2008
Peanut butter and jelly . . . yucckkkk tongue cheesy
Re: Tasty Sandwich by TOYOSI20(f): 3:44am On Oct 07, 2008
luv ma pbj sandwich, can have it any time of the day. . . . . tongue
Re: Tasty Sandwich by titilaelae(f): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2008
Anything wrong with the ol'school sardine and margarine/butter mix sandwich we ate as kids? wink grin
Re: Tasty Sandwich by AmakaOne(f): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2008
@titilaelae

Titus Sardines on Agege Bread
{drools!!}
Re: Tasty Sandwich by AmakaOne(f): 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2008
2 slices dark rye bread
Dijon mustard
Mayonnaise
Beef Pastrami deli slices
Red onion, thinly sliced
Kosher dill pickles, sliced thinly
Provolone cheese, sliced
Leafy green lettuce

Spread Dijon mustard on one slice and mayonnaise on the other.
Build the pastrami sandwich with several slices of pastrami, sliced red onion, sliced kosher dill pickles, sliced Provolone cheese, lettuce and serve.

Yummy@
Re: Tasty Sandwich by JKR(f): 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2008
Want to make a simple sandwitch? Follow me.
u can take two slices of bread, tomato, carrot, beetroot, sauce, butter, onion, green lettuce. u can also try with jam, cheese!
Yummy
Enjoy!!!

grin wink
Re: Tasty Sandwich by lucabrasi(m): 5:40am On Oct 14, 2008
naija stylee

i prefer using the agege bread here so i can slice it in thick slices,microwave the bread for like 20 seconds ,mix butter and sardine tgether(the one with the red tin) then spread it over the bread n add onions,ketchup,pickles
Re: Tasty Sandwich by AmakaOne(f): 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2008
lucabrasi:

naija stylee

i prefer using the agege bread here so i can slice it in thick slices,microwave the bread for like 20 seconds ,mix butter and sardine together(the one with the red tin) then spread it over the bread n add onions,ketchup,pickles

the best sardine ever!!

yummy!!

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Favourite Insanely Weird Food / Do U Remember This???????? / 5 Nigerian Foods To Avoid Late At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.