Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Asari Dokubo Threatens Northern Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Threatens Northern Leaders (1615 Views)

Asari Dokubo Threatens Fg And Buhari / APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size / Asari-dokubo Threatens Amaechi, Sylva And Niger Delta Voters Over Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Threatens Northern Leaders by Boomboost(m): 8:47am On Jul 02, 2014
This morning,my mum played a video download of former Niger delta militant leader,Asari dokubo threatening northern fulani leaders especially Buhari n some others with violence if GEJ doesn't get elected in a free n fair election come 2015.
He boasted of more violence if he got arrested n dared them to arrest him citing what his arrest did to the petroleum industry during the niger delta militant's saga.
It's obvious 2015 elections will be troublesome. Share your thoughts on if GEJ's re-election need cause more destruction of lives n property after all the trouble of boko haram his tenure brought.
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens Northern Leaders by SOUNDKING: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2014
D only thing we don't have a solution, is that whch has not happend
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens Northern Leaders by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 02, 2014
I intend no offense, but a Mum downloading and playing a militant-video in the early hours of the day brings a lot of questions. ...

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens Northern Leaders by bolaino(m): 10:15am On Jul 02, 2014
Scyllapatron: I intend no offense, but a Mum downloading and playing a militant-video in the early hours of the day brings a lot of questions. ...
lol, you no go blame the mama na, everybody dey live in fear for our country nowadays, if you visit the internet you'll see countless people threatening to cause mayhem in this country.
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens Northern Leaders by kestolove95(m): 10:22am On Jul 02, 2014
Dat attention seeker and noise maker has started again abi?ilitrate fool,his not reprsntin us o..his reprsntn his own self and intrest.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens Northern Leaders by VICTORCIZA(m): 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2014
supported
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens Northern Leaders by agriboom: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2014
He still never act!?
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens Northern Leaders by zendy: 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2014
I can't blame Asari Dokubo for being angry. For too long,the people of the south-south have been shafted in the name of Nigeria. These people have seen their oil wealth siphoned away to the north that contributes little or nothing to the national economy. Abuja was built with the Oil money of the south-south people.Now the same north that only survives today on the oil wealth of the south-south people is trying to tell the same people that their son GEJ should not be president. He has every right to be angry. The entire basis of Nigeria's unity is all about sharing the oil wealth of the south -South people. This is why northerners and their Yoruba allies will always be the first to scream 'one Nigeria'. As an Igbo man,I support the people of the south-south to take full control of the resources on their lands and even to declare a separate republic if they so wish and not have some northerner who contributes nothing to the national coffer tell them when and where their son should be president.
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens Northern Leaders by Francis5: 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2014
Boomboost: This morning,my mum played a video download of former Niger delta militant leader,Asari dokubo threatening northern fulani leaders especially Buhari n some others with violence if GEJ doesn't get elected in a free n fair election come 2015.
He boasted of more violence if he got arrested n dared them to arrest him citing what his arrest did to the petroleum industry during the niger delta militant's saga.
It's obvious 2015 elections will be troublesome. Share your thoughts on if GEJ's re-election need cause more destruction of lives n property after all the trouble of boko haram his tenure brought.

Is your mama a female Boko Haram?
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens Northern Leaders by reedonne: 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
SOUNDKING: D only thing we don't have a solution, is that whch has not happend
Just as al-qaeda and boko haram?.
I just dont know why northerners are afraid of resource control, if they arent, he can destroy as many oil installation as he want and our country wont be afraid of one of its citizen.
A country which is afraid of one of its citizen is a failed state.
Re: Asari Dokubo Threatens Northern Leaders by reedonne: 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
SOUNDKING: D only thing we don't have a solution, is that whch has not happend

(1) (Reply)

Academic Robinhood~a Case Study Of The Fed.min Of Edu. Using Tribalism As Weapon / Why Is Amnesty International Not Accusing Boko Haram Of War Crimes? / Milverton Avenue Constructed By Abia Governor .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.