Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Advice On Wht To Do On My INTRODUCTION - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice On Wht To Do On My INTRODUCTION (2188 Views)

I Need Tips On How To Prepare For My Introduction / Getting Ready For My Introduction Pls Advice!!! / My Introduction Ceremony Prior To Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Wht To Do On My INTRODUCTION by oladipoolaitan(m): 9:26am On Jul 02, 2014
I am a Yoruba man planing my introduction very soon, pls, is it polite to wear the same cloth with my fiancée on the introduction day? Pls, ur response with be highly appreciated.
Re: Advice On Wht To Do On My INTRODUCTION by maasoap(m): 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2014
If you can afford it, no problem. Go with few people since it is just an introduction.

1 Like

Re: Advice On Wht To Do On My INTRODUCTION by feminineA: 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
Yes. No big deal about it. However don't spend too much on frivolities

1 Like

Re: Advice On Wht To Do On My INTRODUCTION by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2014
Please I beg you, cut your coat according to your CLOTH not size. I mean, do things within your capability. Please I beg you again, DO NOT BORROW! The "anco" between you and your fiancee is okay. There's nothing "impolite" about it. For me, introduction is a private affair; strictly between the two families but what we have nowadays is something else. Sometimes I can't differentiate introduction from engagement/traditional wedding. In all, I wish a blissful marital life!

3 Likes

Re: Advice On Wht To Do On My INTRODUCTION by oladipoolaitan(m): 5:16pm On Jul 02, 2014
Am grateful to you all...... Pls, wht is the period interval between introduction and the wedding .? Thanks
Re: Advice On Wht To Do On My INTRODUCTION by missvera(f): 5:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
Yes, it is very much ok.
Re: Advice On Wht To Do On My INTRODUCTION by shizzle11(m): 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2014
lol...too many questions to which answers would be found without running to nairaland
Re: Advice On Wht To Do On My INTRODUCTION by shizzle11(m): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
oladipo olaitan: Am grateful to you all...... Pls, wht is the period interval between introduction and the wedding .? Thanks
guy no be when your financial reash you go do am? unto say when you are ready? abi is there a book where it is stipulated that it has to be so so period?
Re: Advice On Wht To Do On My INTRODUCTION by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
oladipo olaitan: Am grateful to you all...... Pls, wht is the period interval between introduction and the wedding .? Thanks
Oladipo, I can sense you aren't too conversant with wedding and its preparations. There is no SPECIFIC period interval. It's your wedding; do it as you like. For some it could be weeks, months or a year interval depending on the situation on ground. The dates for the wedding is mostly decided by the bride's family since they are the ones hosting the event. At times, it's the couple that chooses the dates. Bear in mind that the dates chosen should allow you guys and everyone to prepare for the wedding-getting an available venue (very important), caterer, decorator, photographer & camera man etc.

2 Likes

Re: Advice On Wht To Do On My INTRODUCTION by oladipoolaitan(m): 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
ferhyntorlah: Please I beg you, cut your coat according to your CLOTH not size. I mean, do things within your capability. Please I beg you again, DO NOT BORROW! The "anco" between you and your fiancee is okay. There's nothing "impolite" about it. For me, introduction is a private affair; strictly between the two families but what we have nowadays is something else. Sometimes I can't differentiate introduction from engagement/traditional wedding. In all, I wish a blissful marital life!
thanks a lot am very grateful
Re: Advice On Wht To Do On My INTRODUCTION by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
oladipo olaitan: thanks a lot am very grateful
It's highly welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right? / Why Marine Spirits Don't Marry Each Other But Human / Some People Are Amazing. God!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.