Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

How To Create A Facebook Fan Page For Your Blog/website.(pics) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create A Facebook Fan Page For Your Blog/website.(pics) (907 Views)

Drop Your Facebook Fan Page And Get More Likes / Facebook Fan Page Is Now The Easiet Way To Make Money Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create A Facebook Fan Page For Your Blog/website.(pics) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2014
How to create a Facebook fan page
Good afternoon people..
I'm kinda less busy these days. So I just think it might be right to share some knowledge with you guys I know most of you already know this but for the sake of those who don't know, I will write this tutorial

How to create a Facebook fan page:
Well its as easy as creating your standard Facebook profile.. Though to create a fan page you will need a standard Facebook profile i.e your normal Facebook profile.
In order to get this steps write I'd advice you use the default Facebook on your phone or a pc.....opera mini is also allowed.
Steps:
→log into your Facebook account

→Go to account>>settings(if you are using opera or pc..just scroll down you will see account settings, if you're using the default Facebook on your android just tap the icon on the upper left side of your screen to find account settings.

→Click ads>> ads & friends

→Click social ads

→Scroll down and click create a page

→You should see a page with different options depending on the niche you fall.

→Choose your desired niche.

→Fill in your detail

→If you're been ask for your URL just skip because you won't be able to get any URL until your fan page like clocks 30.

→Just save and proceed. If you did this accordingly you should own and have a fan page..

This fan page will improve the impression of your blog. It will also add swag to your blog or website..

I don't know why my pics refuse to upload. I think pics will explain better. To view the pics just visit www...com

Don't forget to like and share
Re: How To Create A Facebook Fan Page For Your Blog/website.(pics) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 02, 2014
Do you have a fan page?
Re: How To Create A Facebook Fan Page For Your Blog/website.(pics) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
Try this out guys.
Re: How To Create A Facebook Fan Page For Your Blog/website.(pics) by Superstar007(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
I do have one but getting likes is frustrating! embarassed
Re: How To Create A Facebook Fan Page For Your Blog/website.(pics) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 02, 2014
Superstar007: I do have one but getting likes is frustrating! embarassed
to have more likes you will need more friends.. Have u tried inviting your friends to like you? Have you linked the fan page with your blog?
Re: How To Create A Facebook Fan Page For Your Blog/website.(pics) by Superstar007(m): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
[quote author=] to have more likes you will need more friends.. Have u tried inviting your friends to like you? Have you linked the fan page with your blog?[/quote]

I have done all that. I guess the best option is to advertise on facebook or use sponsored post cry
Re: How To Create A Facebook Fan Page For Your Blog/website.(pics) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
Superstar007:

I have done all that. I guess the best option is to advertise on facebook or use sponsored post cry
I think so... How many likes do you currently have?
Re: How To Create A Facebook Fan Page For Your Blog/website.(pics) by Superstar007(m): 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
[quote author=] I think so... How many likes do you currently have?[/quote]

850likes. How about you?
Re: How To Create A Facebook Fan Page For Your Blog/website.(pics) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2014
Superstar007:

850likes. How about you?
42likes
Re: How To Create A Facebook Fan Page For Your Blog/website.(pics) by Superstar007(m): 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2014
[quote author=] 42likes[/quote]

Alright
Re: How To Create A Facebook Fan Page For Your Blog/website.(pics) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 02, 2014
Try this out guys
Re: How To Create A Facebook Fan Page For Your Blog/website.(pics) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
Guys show some appreciation
Re: How To Create A Facebook Fan Page For Your Blog/website.(pics) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 04, 2014
Do you have a fan page... I can help you get one
Re: How To Create A Facebook Fan Page For Your Blog/website.(pics) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 07, 2014
Have you setup your fan page?

(1) (Reply)

There Is Nothing Like Freelancing...it Pays / Place Ur Ads On Amebocity For Free / Am About Starting Amazon Niche Site. Plz I Need Experts For Mentorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.