Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos (3426 Views)

Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / Escaping The 9-5 Syndrome / Diary Of An Under 30 CEO: Escaping The 9-5 Syndrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by mishooo(m): 10:28am On Dec 03, 2014
In Today's times, people are beginning to realize that jobs are not going to give us the lifestyle many of us desire. They are not designed to. At a job, you trade your time for money. The company will pay you just enough to get the maximum value out of you for the paycheck, and often the employee would work just hard enough not to loose the job and guaranteed income. As soon as your company finds someone who can do your job faster and cheaper, loyalty is out the window and you are replaced. This is hardly a way to live your life, in constant worry.

Nigerians are finally coming to grips with the fact that they must take control of their own financial future. No president is going to fix your personal economy; only you can. The mental turning point will happen for many people once they recognize that their situation would not improve itself, and there is a better way.
Re: Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by mishooo(m): 2:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
As the late business philosopher Jim Rohn taught around the world, people should work during the day earning a living, while working part time at night building their fortune. Earning a living is good, but building your own fortune is even better. Your own fortune is what will provide you with time freedom. Having control of your time allows you to live life by your own design.

-culled from Building an Empire
Re: Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by mishooo(m): 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
Residual Income: Is the money you continue receiving on a continual basis after doing something one time.
E.g. Elvis Presley Estate is still receiving residuals today on songs he has recorded and movies he appeared in from 40 years ago. He is still one of the top income earners in the country ........decades after he passed. That is Residual Income!!
Re: Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by mishooo(m): 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
you need to listen more to this. it would change your mindset about setting out on your own.

Hear what Tim Sales has to say:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/73xaxe7gf2tf7u8/Brilliant%20Compensation.mp4?dl=0
Re: Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by mishooo(m): 8:02am On Dec 10, 2014
There are several avenues for you to strike it rich steadily. And we'll be taking them one by one.
Re: Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by Mist100: 9:15am On Dec 10, 2014
You start a thread and all you put down is plenty of English. Nothing worth my time.
Re: Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by mishooo(m): 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mist100:
You start a thread and all you put down is plenty of English. Nothing worth my time.

No sir. Not all English na. Did you check the link above?
Re: Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by mishooo(m): 1:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
The video was made by Tim Sales and he is an authority.
Re: Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by mishooo(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
One of the easiest ways to get out of the Rat Race is Recommendation Marketing. i will post a link on what its about soon.
Re: Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by mishooo(m): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
Re: Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by Praktikals(m): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nice video

Re: Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by dimensional(m): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
The problem with this generation is that we don't read and not willing to read. Sorry i am also caught in this syndrome but doing my best to get out it.
@ OP ride on you might not know is been enlighten here
Re: Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by mishooo(m): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
dimensional:
The problem with this generation is that we don't read and not willing to read. Sorry i am also caught in this syndrome but doing my best to get out it.
@ OP ride on you might not know is been enlighten here
Thanks.

Because of the reducing Petrol Price in the international market, we all need to do things that will mitigate the effect of austerity on our personal economy.
Re: Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by Nicogen4us(f): 5:34am On Dec 17, 2014
With the spirit of enterprenuerer in you what i believe is what i see and adage says "seen is believing" and anything to use in business as mentor what paying for either by cash or kind. what am i saying?
Re: Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by Nicogen4us(f): 5:38am On Dec 17, 2014
Before one can have a bussiness that will make rich, you must have acquire all what it takes either by LEARNING or TRAINING
Re: Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by Nicogen4us(f): 5:45am On Dec 17, 2014
With the standard of our country and the econonic status one nee to be enterpreneural filled in generational businesses which will break abject poverty for future children for them to glorify their ancestors
Re: Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by Nicogen4us(f): 5:51am On Dec 17, 2014
What am i saying since?The only enterpreneural business that can break us even is what many are runing away from and it happen to be the most easy,trusted,reliable business if only you know the techniques it require.
Re: Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by Nicogen4us(f): 5:54am On Dec 17, 2014
What!!!!? To be continue if i see good responses
Re: Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by mishooo(m): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2014
You can make money through Recommending products to your friends and colleagues. its a simple process which you have been doing freely all your whole life but now you can monetize it. The money does not come from your friends but from the company which has every day consumable products and provisions i.e. toothpaste, perfumes, bath soap, washing liquid, body cream, shampoo, deodorant, make-up kits, anti-oxidant for healthy living etc.
it is austerity proof because no matter how you cut your expenses and your wages are reduced, you cant leave the house without brushing i.e. you would use those basic things every day.

You are NOT required to sell anything, only to introduce your friends to the company and reap massive benefits like monthly passive income, free vacation (up to 3 times a year), a brand new car (5th-6th month) etc.

if you want more info, kindly pm. i can show you proofs.
Re: Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by mishooo(m): 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by mishooo(m): 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
You can check out this as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAG6TfVLqBE
Re: Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by Nicogen4us(f): 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
What am saying since is that you need to be your own boss in which you will make your next generation to stress less due to what you will do today. Patronizing someone buz still makes you not the stakeholder but LABOURER."Think wise" says Ben Cardson.Am coming soon to give you the secret but befor the can you tell me who the richest American man is?
Re: Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by mishooo(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Nicogen4us:
Patronizing someone buz still makes you not the stakeholder but LABOURER.

You can still patronize someone else' business as long as you make calculated profit through leveraging. i will talk more about that later.
Re: Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by OOJOHN(m): 4:33pm On Dec 18, 2014
To get a business model that will make you rich is NOT difficult at all.
The starting point of search is asking yourself: "What do I have passion for?"

You can be rich faster in what you have passion for if done the right way.
Visit www.oojohn.com/600k.html to DISCOVER a business model
that can make you rich faster.
Re: Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by mishooo(m): 11:00am On Dec 23, 2014
Networking and leveraging on Products that everyone uses daily is another potential income earner. No matter the recession in the economy, who would leave his house with brushing, bathing and applying lotion?? So Networking with a good company that has basic commodities is very essential. it is recession proof and over time, your earnings increase.

i can refer many companies that are into product networking but unfortunately, i stopped free referrals for some time. I have a part time income earning in a company that pays me hundreds of thousands every month few hours work per week. if you want more info, pm me and i will give you more info.
Re: Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by mishooo(m): 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
wishing you a prosperous year ahead
Re: Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by mishooo(m): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
As i promised earlier - Leveraging as explained by Tim Sales.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF-vWPv1-Y0
Re: Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by mishooo(m): 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
As you can see, Profits are BETTER than wages.

That is one of the lessons i learnt in 2014. Wages are fixed, profits are tied to your productive abilities. If 2015 will be different from 2014, you need to know how to exit the Rat Race and get on a scheme that pays you passive income while you do what interests you. Successful men don't procrastinate. They take actions that culminate into the fulfillment of their dreams.
Re: Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by mishooo(m): 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
For many professionals, working on the weekends has become the norm — a way to catch up from the previous week or get a head start on the next.

As Business Insider Executive Editor Joe Weisenthal writes, “It seems that totally disconnecting for two days is too excruciating for a lot of people, so that by Sunday morning they're eager to start getting back into the swing of things.” He believes two days of weekend is too much for many people.

However, decades of research supports the 40-hour workweek and shows that working longer can lead to serious negative effects on health, family life, and productivity.

Studies show that, over time, working long hours can increase your risk of depression, heart attack, and heart disease.

It seems that working long hours has many insidious effects on health and wellbeing. Low on free time, workers may abandon good habits that counteract the negative effects of a high-stress lifestyle, choosing to skip the workout, opt for takeout vs. a home-cooked meal, or skimp on sleep. And overworking certainly cuts into focused time with family and friends.

But beyond the obvious effects on health, working too much can actually impair cognitive function. In one five-year study published in the American Journal of Epidemiology, participants completed a variety of tests to evaluate intelligence, verbal recall, and vocabulary. Compared to those who worked 40 hours per week, those who worked 55 hours per week showed poorer vocabulary and reasoning.

“We actually get stupider when we work too much,” says executive coach Tasha Eurich, Ph.D., author of the new book “Bankable Leadership.” Eurich says working fewer hours and taking more breaks and occasional vacations can help us become much more productive.

In fact, working more doesn’t have the positive effect on productivity you might expect. Overtime only works in short bursts, and when sustained, does not increase productivity and may actually hamper it.

According to one study, outlined by social futurist Sara Robinson on AlterNet, after working 60 hours per week for eight weeks, “the fall-off in productivity is so marked that the average team would have gotten just as much done and been better off if they’d just stuck to a 40-hour week all along. And at 70- or 80-hour weeks, the fall-off happens even faster: At 80 hours, the break-even point is reached in just three weeks.” What’s more, when teams who have worked overtime for a sustained period resume a 40-hour workweek, it takes time to recover from the burnout and reach the same productivity level that they started at.

Indeed, many Americans worked six days a week before the five-day, 40-hour workweek was popularized by Henry Ford in the 1920s. He instituted the new working hours for his employees at Ford Motor Company, in part, to give them more time with family, but also to increase their productivity.

Of course, Weisenthal argues that some people are so passionate about their jobs that they'd do the work in their free time anyway. I've certainly spoken to several startup CEOs in the tech sector who say disconnecting can actually make them more anxious, since they want to know what's happening.

But even the lucky ones who love their jobs should consider stepping back. In a study that was conducted even before the economy supercharged work, economist Sylvia Ann Hewlett found that 45% of managers in large companies worked “extreme jobs,” marked by 70-plus-hour weeks, grueling travel schedules, and limited vacation time (nearly 60% didn’t take the time allotted them).

Many of these workers loved their jobs, and called them “exciting,” “an adrenaline rush,” and “addictive.” However, they took a serious toll on their intimate relationships and their health. “Close to 50% of extreme workers are so depleted and drained when they get home at night that they’re speechless — incapable of conversation,” writes Hewlett in an article for the Harvard Business Review. “This can be rough on partners and spouses.” Her research also found links between long hours and chronic insomnia, weight gain, infertility, and heart problems.

So no matter how much you love what you do, occasionally walking away may be the best thing for you and your long-term success.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/why-working-6-days-a-week-is-bad-for-you-2013-11#ixzz3OEQEByek
Re: Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by mishooo(m): 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
More heart attack takes place due to work related stress. According to recent studies, 85% of the general public are going to jobs that they hate or have no passion for. They are working on jobs that do not challenge them. They get sick thinking about going to work. People are literally dying slowly going to work.
The ultimate level of ignorance is rejecting something you know nothing about and yet refusing to investigate.

I am working on a new project, that has unlimited income potential. I won't promise you much but you could be making over 500,000 naira monthly working the project on part time basis between 6 to 12 months, and it won't affect your current job. I am simply looking for 10 success oriented persons that needs more money in 2015 to join me. If you need more details, kindly send me a message.
Re: Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by mishooo(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2015
still on
Re: Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos by mishooo(m): 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
Still on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Polythene Bags Needed Urgently / Why Are Nigerians So Obsessed with Money? / Why Are We Afraid To Start With What We Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.