Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Latest On Edo Electricity Distribution Company - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Latest On Edo Electricity Distribution Company (7040 Views)

Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program / Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company (PHEDC) Jobs - 55 Positions / Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Receiving Cv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest On Edo Electricity Distribution Company by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 27, 2014
@opeyemi, yes one was sent yesterday. others should be able to confirm this.
Re: Latest On Edo Electricity Distribution Company by opeyemiolumide: 10:32am On Sep 27, 2014
@geedee...oh I see...Thanks]
Re: Latest On Edo Electricity Distribution Company by reflexionz(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
I believe by now those concerned wud have gotten their mails as to resumption time. From what I saw in the mail recipients, a total of 24 email addresses were copied, meaning 24 peeps were taken in for the BEDC graduate trainee program. With resumption at Their hq on 2nd of Oct. First off is the 3months program non residential. Na wa o. There is god....wish all accepting this offer best of luck.
Re: Latest On Edo Electricity Distribution Company by opeyemiolumide: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2014
How come I didn't get the mail? sad angry.... Got the first message that was sent about 2months ago..diaris God oooo
Re: Latest On Edo Electricity Distribution Company by reflexionz(m): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
Wait, you mean you got the first msg that u wer successful and have been offered a place As contract trainee? From Benin disco? Wow...i feel for you. I'm looking for a safe way for me to forward u someone's no. So u can call and make inquiries
Re: Latest On Edo Electricity Distribution Company by opeyemiolumide: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
@reflexionz..yes ooo..I got the flash SMS in the month of July...But 2 my greatest surprise, I didn't get the mail sad sad....I wnt mind if I can get the person's contact details..Thanks
Re: Latest On Edo Electricity Distribution Company by opeyemiolumide: 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
[quote author=opeyemiolumide]@reflexionz..yes ooo..I got the flash SMS in the month of July...But 2 my greatest surprise, I didn't get the mail sad sad....I wnt mind if I can get the person's contact details..Thanks...u can send the details 2 opeyemiolumide@yahoo.com
Re: Latest On Edo Electricity Distribution Company by reflexionz(m): 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
Alright, sent you the mail. Wish you the best o. See you at the top bro. And pls whatever happens you didn't get it from me. Lol
Re: Latest On Edo Electricity Distribution Company by opeyemiolumide: 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
@reflexionz...fenks...I got it......no probs abt dat
Re: Latest On Edo Electricity Distribution Company by tsd: 11:15am On Oct 01, 2014
Anybody wit info abt the total package after the whole training?kindly update
Re: Latest On Edo Electricity Distribution Company by odedinaoe(m): 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
How much dis guys dey pay sef??
Re: Latest On Edo Electricity Distribution Company by murana100: 8:51am On Apr 07, 2021
Dear Candidate,

Following your application into the Technician Trainee Program with BEDC Electricity PLC, you are hereby invited for an aptitude test scheduled as follows:

DATE: Friday, 12th March 2021
VENUE: BEDC Electricity PLC, 5 Akpakpava Road, Benin City.
TIME:12 pm

Note the following:
Kindly come along with:
Original and photocopies of all your credentials including your birth certificate and a copy of your CV.
2 passport - sized photographs
Writing Materials
All COVID-19 guidelines and protocols MUST be strictly adhered to; therefore, all candidates MUST have their nose mask on at all times. Candidates without nose masks will be denied entry into the premises.
Candidates who DO NOT MEET the criteria will be screened out.

For further enquiries, call: 08128007492

Thank You.

Who got interview after this message
Re: Latest On Edo Electricity Distribution Company by Equity15(m): 10:40am On Jul 23, 2021
murana100:
Dear Candidate,

Following your application into the Technician Trainee Program with BEDC Electricity PLC, you are hereby invited for an aptitude test scheduled as follows:

DATE: Friday, 12th March 2021
VENUE: BEDC Electricity PLC, 5 Akpakpava Road, Benin City.
TIME:12 pm

Note the following:
Kindly come along with:
Original and photocopies of all your credentials including your birth certificate and a copy of your CV.
2 passport - sized photographs
Writing Materials
All COVID-19 guidelines and protocols MUST be strictly adhered to; therefore, all candidates MUST have their nose mask on at all times. Candidates without nose masks will be denied entry into the premises.
Candidates who DO NOT MEET the criteria will be screened out.

For further enquiries, call: 08128007492

Thank You.

Who got interview after this message

I just got a mail asking me to register with power apps before the assessment. Pcan we connect?
Re: Latest On Edo Electricity Distribution Company by oluwabukola855: 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2021
Equity15:

I just got a mail asking me to register with power apps before the assessment. Pcan we connect?

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASCON Exam / Arizona Inc./aklinks Nig Limited Interview / Showoff Your Qualifications Here, Let Your Employer Find You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.