Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Edo House Of Assembly Impeach Deputy Speaker, Festus Ebea - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo House Of Assembly Impeach Deputy Speaker, Festus Ebea (13484 Views)

Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / Yusuf Sulaimon-Lasun Is Deputy Speaker House Of Representatives / Ebonyi House Of Assembly Impeach Speaker Nwankwo: Justified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo House Of Assembly Impeach Deputy Speaker, Festus Ebea by Cecediva(f): 6:45am On Jul 03, 2014
APC jaga jaga
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Impeach Deputy Speaker, Festus Ebea by patriotic007: 6:46am On Jul 03, 2014
the reason i hate APC is that they are always on the offensive but quickly they blame abuja when they are hit by their own bullet

1 Like

Re: Edo House Of Assembly Impeach Deputy Speaker, Festus Ebea by oshyno(m): 7:05am On Jul 03, 2014
yinchar: So far they form decorum of 2/3 of the total members, the decision is legal and binding.

Ghagan . This ur grammar is enough to continue the crisis. They need to have decorum as lawmakers by forming a quorum b4 passing the impeachment. wink wink wink wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Edo House Of Assembly Impeach Deputy Speaker, Festus Ebea by myspnigeria: 7:10am On Jul 03, 2014
They should just resolve the issue and move on
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Impeach Deputy Speaker, Festus Ebea by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:19am On Jul 03, 2014
Eh!
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Impeach Deputy Speaker, Festus Ebea by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:25am On Jul 03, 2014
biafran soul: Usual trademark of janjaweedism! Anyways,Wetin consign agbero with overload. If dem like, let them kill themselves finish. All I know is Gej till 2019
And u & ya family shall af KOMPLETE FOOOL PACKAGE OF KLUELESSNESS TILL 2019. Say Amen!
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Impeach Deputy Speaker, Festus Ebea by fiverrwin(f): 7:29am On Jul 03, 2014
Wasting our money, stupid lawmakers
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Impeach Deputy Speaker, Festus Ebea by adanny01(m): 7:39am On Jul 03, 2014
patriotic007: the reason i hate APC is that they are always on the offensive but quickly they blame abuja when they are hit by their own bullet

Hmmmm

Offensive you said! Do you expect an APC state to allow a deputy speaker who led thugs to destroy the assembly complex while clearly working for the opposition, PDP? Can that action be tolerated in a PDP state?

In a family, where the youngest son has their father's blessings behaves in a manner like he has the birthright over his eldest brother. That is a recipe for disaster and that was what happened to the family of Jacob in the bible leading to their selling of their brother into slavery. That is an analogy of what is happening in APC states. Abuja gets blame.

In Rivers, 5 PDP members started the fracas, in Edo 4 PDP members did and you still called APC offensive. You should have said defensive.

1 Like

Re: Edo House Of Assembly Impeach Deputy Speaker, Festus Ebea by enomakos(m): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2014
who care rogues
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Impeach Deputy Speaker, Festus Ebea by excober080(m): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2014
kastonkastrol: .
datz gud
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Impeach Deputy Speaker, Festus Ebea by preciousoz: 10:39am On Jul 03, 2014
yea thatz more like .. grin

Re: Edo House Of Assembly Impeach Deputy Speaker, Festus Ebea by dre11(m): 10:57am On Jul 03, 2014
Demostration of crazy by the law makers......
I can see the hand of Esau in all this problems....
Because notin like this happens in the PDP controlled house
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Impeach Deputy Speaker, Festus Ebea by Bright2(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2014
Oga deputy speaker ,na only you waka come? What of mr speaker? He weren't inform too? Ok. Continue.There's God in every thing we are doing.There is God.

1 Like

Re: Edo House Of Assembly Impeach Deputy Speaker, Festus Ebea by tuffgongjo(m): 11:59am On Jul 03, 2014
Their problem since it won't put food on my table #kokanaye

1 Like

Re: Edo House Of Assembly Impeach Deputy Speaker, Festus Ebea by Franchise21(m): 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
I weep for ma country
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Impeach Deputy Speaker, Festus Ebea by HowFar: 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2014
Oshiomhole started this problem by "installing" APC chairmen all over Edo state irrespective of what the voters wanted. What was the deputy gov going to do when his constituents rejected the imposed APC chairman? Oshiomhole singlehandedly built APC in Edo state and he's destroying what he stood for. He needed to prove to Tinubu that he can deliver Edo state to APC. We want PDP back without Lucky Igbinedion.
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Impeach Deputy Speaker, Festus Ebea by jude33084(m): 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2014
How Far?:
Oshiomhole started this problem by "installing" APC chairmen all over Edo state irrespective of what the voters wanted. What was the deputy gov going to do when his constituents rejected the imposed APC chairman? Oshiomhole singlehandedly built APC in Edo state and he's destroying what he stood for. He needed to prove to Tinubu that he can deliver Edo state to APC. [s]We want PDP back without Lucky Igbinedion[/s].

Ejor, I beg, biko, dan Allah return that curse to the devil angry

grin

1 Like

Re: Edo House Of Assembly Impeach Deputy Speaker, Festus Ebea by Runaway: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2014
With the way tins are playing in niaja politics today, I look a shame to me having a party like APC who see nothing good other parties expect theirs its a pity and a shame to niaja political class. When PDP members joined than CAN in edo huz of assembly in oshiomole's first tenure script like dis where never since acted, but wen APC lawmakers joined PDP edo has turned a war zone. Its a shame to apc and the political class in edo.
And for those people who r passerby, pls never say what u don't no abt edo, oshiomole is only saying u wat to hear and not wat he can do. I dear anybody to tell/ show me any permanent worker he has employed in his over 6year as governor. Pls note am speaking as a person and not politician. I nor be PDP/APC member o
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Impeach Deputy Speaker, Festus Ebea by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
Runaway: With the way tins are playing in niaja politics today, I look a shame to me having a party like APC who see nothing good other parties expect theirs its a pity and a shame to niaja political class. When PDP members joined than CAN in edo huz of assembly in oshiomole's first tenure script like dis where never since acted, but wen APC lawmakers joined PDP edo has turned a war zone. Its a shame to apc and the political class in edo.
And for those people who r passerby, pls never say what u don't no abt edo, oshiomole is only saying u wat to hear and not wat he can do. I dear anybody to tell/ show me any permanent worker he has employed in his over 6year as governor. Pls note am speaking as a person and not politician. I nor be PDP/APC member o
Master Grammarian, na only u waka come? chai, diaaaris God oogrin
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Impeach Deputy Speaker, Festus Ebea by eboni16: 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2014
Oshiobaba is behind Edo house of assembly wahala.
when people decamp to apc oshiobaba rejoice and dance inviting 2face and psquare to sing in ringroad but when people decamp from apc to pdp all hell is let loose. EDO PEOPLE ARE WISER
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Impeach Deputy Speaker, Festus Ebea by stanech: 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2014
Opposition is really good for democracy. He just recalled all the sacked teachers that guy is becoming too desperate. Also the Obas son that was formerly appointed by him just decamped to pdp trust me it is almost over for APC in the state. The local government election magic is beginning to hunt the guy. Right now APC has just 14 out of 24 members of the House and I'm sure more will join him

As for that impeachment it has to be illegal since they all the members of the HOA where not present
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Impeach Deputy Speaker, Festus Ebea by obinoral1179(m): 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
Elnino4ladies: Why all dis shitty tins happnin in APc governed state na....smh..
go to abuja and ask

1 Like

Re: Edo House Of Assembly Impeach Deputy Speaker, Festus Ebea by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:16am On Jul 04, 2014
obinoral1179: go to abuja and ask
U want only him 2 waka go? wit no excursioner? no? ah! wat if him prinspal follow am nko? u weren't want prinspal follow am go ask in abuja? chai! diaaaris God oo! diaaariiis God oo! embarassed
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Impeach Deputy Speaker, Festus Ebea by revelationuche: 5:20am On Jul 04, 2014
If d cap fits him then he shuld ...[img]http://www.hostsleek.com/clients/?aff=052[/img]
[img]http://www.?aff=580[/img]
[img]http://clients.utiware.net/?aff=595[/img]
Re: Edo House Of Assembly Impeach Deputy Speaker, Festus Ebea by SenatorJames(m): 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
APC is trying hard to hold their remaining states tight for 2015. No Nigeria political party is saint. Where is freedom of association.

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Takeaways From President Muhammadu Buhari’s Visit To Turkey / Buhari’s Family Has No Shares In Etisalat And Keystone, Investors Slam PDP / Peter Obi Celebrates Alex Okosi On His Appointment As The MD Of Google Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.