Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Abuja Airport To Be Shut For Two Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Airport To Be Shut For Two Days (15283 Views)

Crowd At Port-harcourt Airport To Welcome Dakuku Peterside.pics / Crowd At Port-Harcourt Airport To Welcome Wike From Abuja (Photos) / Alaafin Of Oyo & His Wives Cause A Stir At Abuja Airport (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Airport To Be Shut For Two Days by myspnigeria: 7:08am On Jul 03, 2014
Na wa o... So no flights for two days

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Airport To Be Shut For Two Days by blakky97(m): 7:09am On Jul 03, 2014
Yay!
Or sorry!
E no concern me rather
Re: Abuja Airport To Be Shut For Two Days by eaglechild: 7:27am On Jul 03, 2014
DesChyko:
The fact is that your fickle mind housed the intention to brawl, else his pious statement would have given you an insight to the whole picture.
If such 'maintenance' is continual, when then would the runway be reopened for use?
Teenagers though.
If you bothered to read the article or understood the word continual as against continuous you would not have asked your question.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Airport To Be Shut For Two Days by godlyheritage: 7:32am On Jul 03, 2014
DesChyko:
The fact is that your fickle mind housed the intention to brawl, else his pious statement would have given you an insight to the whole picture.
If such 'maintenance' is continual, when then would the runway be reopened for use?
Teenagers though.

Don't always rush to comment. Read and understand first.
Re: Abuja Airport To Be Shut For Two Days by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 03, 2014
Seen
Re: Abuja Airport To Be Shut For Two Days by Revolva(m): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2014
this is for wat shut down and airport for 2 days..na wa ..oo ..for what reason...

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport To Be Shut For Two Days by Livingwonder1: 7:58am On Jul 03, 2014
i will av to fly to Lagos from Kaduna airport then.
Re: Abuja Airport To Be Shut For Two Days by Hayorstimmy: 8:20am On Jul 03, 2014
Good fr dm....
Re: Abuja Airport To Be Shut For Two Days by IAMBREEZY: 8:21am On Jul 03, 2014
Ok
Re: Abuja Airport To Be Shut For Two Days by IAMBREEZY: 8:26am On Jul 03, 2014
evegran: Seen
cry

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport To Be Shut For Two Days by DocAdray(f): 9:03am On Jul 03, 2014
I hope its for the better...

Tomorrow, they'll still shut it down for the 1000th maintenance procedure.
Re: Abuja Airport To Be Shut For Two Days by Chrisabig(m): 9:30am On Jul 03, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Lil princey: In shekau's voice: Abuja airport ur my next target grin..nah joke o

Look at what you are joking with, people like you need to start back elementary school .
Re: Abuja Airport To Be Shut For Two Days by biomedixexcel(m): 9:49am On Jul 03, 2014
I yaf hear
Re: Abuja Airport To Be Shut For Two Days by Originalsly: 9:54am On Jul 03, 2014
Maintenance of an airport should be a continuous. I guess they were not doing maintenance and now it has reached a point that the airport has to be shut down for two days. This has to be some major work and such work need quite some time to plan and equipment to be put in place. Why is it that only on Wednesday the FAA is notifying the public and airlines? Is it only on Wednesday they knew? Something is fishy about this unusual closure of an airport...for two days...because of maintenance. Somebody is not telling the truth and should be fired........fired upon by a firing squad.
Re: Abuja Airport To Be Shut For Two Days by napema(f): 10:47am On Jul 03, 2014
What happened to Abuja airport?
Re: Abuja Airport To Be Shut For Two Days by kaima1984(f): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
kokoA: you don enter plane b4 ? grin
even if he has nt,he wil do it 1 day,is plane heaven?
Re: Abuja Airport To Be Shut For Two Days by Fellonigerians: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2014
I believe this is also due to security report that the Boko boys plan to strike an airport soon...

BH will soon force government to declare public holiday soon... Boko Haram holiday is coming soon...
Re: Abuja Airport To Be Shut For Two Days by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2014
angry angry angry angry
Lil princey: In shekau's voice: Abuja airport ur my next target grin..nah joke o
Re: Abuja Airport To Be Shut For Two Days by kokoA(m): 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
kaima1984: even if he has nt,he wil do it 1 day,is plane heaven?
person no fit follow una joke for NL again?
Re: Abuja Airport To Be Shut For Two Days by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2014

1 Like

Re: Abuja Airport To Be Shut For Two Days by oweniwe(m): 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2014
all4naija: [img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1521942_abuja_air_465552442-465x349_jpegb7a11a32dd7d6b9e567dc07f28b919fe[/img]
The airport looks like a sewage plant building! lipsrsealed angry

Very true. . In fact, it looks like a light steel rollin complex. . . Whack architecture

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Airport To Be Shut For Two Days by uglyBetty1(f): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2014
What will happen to those that have already booked flight for sunday. Na wah ooooo am stuck in Abuja on Sunday. Imagine. Na wah oooooo.
Re: Abuja Airport To Be Shut For Two Days by kaima1984(f): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2014
kokoA: person no fit follow una joke for NL again?
Na joke I dey joke wit u too
Re: Abuja Airport To Be Shut For Two Days by Tats(m): 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2014
Our things are always different. What kind of last minute notice is this?
In developed countries, they only renovate runways overnight. See example:
http://www.zurich-airport.com/the-company/media/news-center/2014/jun/zrh-2014-06-25-hauptlandepiste
Re: Abuja Airport To Be Shut For Two Days by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 04, 2014
Anti-BOKO Upgrades to be done, Statues of Soldiers erected every half-kilometer from the perimeter of runways. l grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

"PDP Frustrating Our Case At Rivers Election Tribunal" - APC / BREAKING: Again, Yoruba Traditional Ruler Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen / Buhari in closed-Door meeting with North-East Governors, Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.