Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 (47456 Views)

Everybody Is A Genius (A US Based Story) / Everybody Is A Genius: The Citizen Of Gyrus / Brain Teaser (are You A Genius???) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 23, 2014
I'm about cooking Ofe nsala now. Who to chop?

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by princesssusan(f): 1:06am On Jul 23, 2014
Kaymania:

Hmmm, midnight Nairalanding

Av been away 4 some tym daz y n i will soon disappear again

2 Likes

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 1:24am On Jul 23, 2014
princesssusan:
Av been away 4 some tym daz y n i will soon disappear again
seems u wil always b my lady
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 1:34am On Jul 23, 2014
SammyHoe:

That's how we've been doing it at EBIAG house all the while brother smiley
OK, i'm stil waitin
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 1:35am On Jul 23, 2014
SammyHoe: I'm about cooking Ofe nsala now. Who to chop?

I
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by talk2riel: 5:28am On Jul 23, 2014
SammyHoe: I'm about cooking Ofe nsala now. Who to chop?
Mehn this food strong pass stone ooooo. E never still done?
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Mczigx(m): 5:35am On Jul 23, 2014
SammyHoe:

Sowee for d disappointment...
Do you eat HIP food? Food is there now if you want to eat. Take transport fareā€¦ [code=https://www.nairaland.com/1796550/honeymoon-prison-reborn]T.FARE TO THE HIP HOUSE[/code]
I only eat EBIAG.AM AN EBITARIAN.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by dammygoody(m): 5:39am On Jul 23, 2014
talk2riel:
Mehn this food strong pass stone ooooo. E never still done?
seriously.. cheesy
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by folzz(f): 5:45am On Jul 23, 2014
Sammy thanks...just remembered my password this week

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 23, 2014
folzz: Sammy thanks...just remembered my password this week

Welukom back!!!
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 23, 2014
Good morning EVRY1....
thank God It's Wednesday...
Early morning meal is ready...

[b]Professor Wilson had been staying behind the door of his office for a while now. He needed to put his brain to something, perhaps he could figure out a cure for his daughter himself.

The man put his two hands into his two trousers pockets and produced two white handkerchief. He tied them together and tightened it across his nostrils to prevent them from inhaling the disease.

Professor Wilson got his hand to a book. It was one of the books he had bought for curious arts and magic many years back. It was written by Morgan Fox.

Professor Wilson went through its index and discovered the page he could go to read about the Land Of No Return.

The Land Of No Return, a land so easy to reach but impossible to leave: no one has successfully returned from a trip to this land. A land with the most feeble warriors in the world, yet no one had been able to conquer them; but the secret to returning is known to only one man; and that man is myself--Morgan Fox. The secret to conquering and returning is not far-fetched; a little knife and a little book is all that they need to get to the land and return. No more, no less.

The dean banged the table powerfully and doubted that the boys would return successfully. If only he had read such earlier, he would have provided the boys with those things.

However, Morgan Fox was somehow not taken serious over this matter since in the past many people had gone to that land with those materials, yet none of them had returned.

Professor Wilson dialled their phone numbers but it was to no avail; Ted's phone rang right inside his office; it had fallen down there earlier, but Henry's phone was not available.

Professor Wilson lost faith eventually. He stripped his nose off the handkerchief and got into the office. He heard a light knock at the door but he didn't get up to open it, having sat beside his daughter, weeping.

Cynthia poked her head into the office and said, "Is Henry here sir?"

"Shut that door!" the dean shouted. Cynthia had to shut it fast, withdrawing her neck.

"Where is this Henry?" she whispered to ask herself.

Jasper sank into the chair in his home. His father's face was red with anger.

"How dare you tell me you can't do it anymore?" Professor Aaron screamed. "Because of a girl?"

"Sir...you can't understand. I'm beginning to love that Susie naturally."

"Shut up!" he screamed at him. "Jasper, don't you realise how much I paid those guys to get this job done? I didn't send you guys there to kill Henry for God's sake! I only sent you there to ligate one of his legs so that he would at least get frustrated with life and lose grip of his study. How come you didn't allow them go into the house and search him out?"

"Dad, I didn't prevent them!" Jasper said.

"But you drove the car back, Jasper. You didn't go in anymore. Why? Because of a lady? Listen Jasper, I gave you the idea to hook up with her earlier, but it's not working since Henry himself isn't interested in her anymore. Now all I need is leave-her-alone!"

"But dad, there's real love between us now!" Jasper shouted.

The man laughed.

"Don't even bring that, uhm! You have a lot of girls with you, Jasper; Rita, Martha, Dorothy, a handful of them! How come you ain't satisfied with them, Jasper? You wanna hook up with this? No way!"

Jasper looked on at his father. He turned around suddenly and made for his room.

"I can't cope with her piercing eyes, that prawn!" Professor Aaron said. He was imagining Susie standing before him. Her face was causing the man a serious heartburn. The man had to send her away earlier when Jasper came in the car with her.

Professor Aaron had sent the two cruel men back to Henry's place. They would axe his two legs now; not one anymore. If only Jasper had known about the plan, he would have gone to stop them. He didn't want to hurt Susie's feeling. He wouldn't want Susie in tears at all. Since cutting off Henry's leg would make her weep, then it wasn't worth trying, Jasper thought.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Kaymania(m): 6:24am On Jul 23, 2014
Morningbro..

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Uniboy1: 6:29am On Jul 23, 2014
Morning
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Odward(m): 8:41am On Jul 23, 2014
Oh!my i missed my meals,all dat is left is 'Ajeku'.....and dat good for nothing stormybucci who called himself my broda couldn't notify of the updates,sammyHoe you fall my hand and my leg don dey fall too.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by JigsawKillah(m): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2014
Unu good morning

Wait ooo
hw manage sammyhoe take dey bag all d whole PL

SAW
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by dammygoody(m): 9:22am On Jul 23, 2014
Beautiful morning to all.
..nice update prof... When should we expect more...?
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2014
SammyHoe:

First to eat?
yesss?? nd i cool down chop am without calling any1 include dat thing**did i jst say dat??** sorry odward
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2014
morning y'all happy wednesday!!!!.... Cut henrys leg!! dats extreme, i jst hope he doesn't his magical power dis tym(or he can make d leg grow again wen amputated??)
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 23, 2014
JigsawKillah:
Unu good morning

Wait ooo
hw manage sammyhoe take dey bag all d whole PL

SAW
grin grin

Lol...only the following ppl knows my secret...Talk2riel, Akinkudin, Igwechosen, Mohammad11 and Aytuns... I can't withstand them in PAGELORD TINS whenever they are in d mood. They sabi d game too much cheesy
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by talk2riel: 11:52am On Jul 23, 2014
our consultation fees
Pagelord/ lady #100 mtn
Back2back pagelord/ lady #200 etisalat
Diamond/ ruby #1000 airtel or glo

3 Likes

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
wats dis pagelord stuff trending here nw
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
nobody should talk about pagelord or lady here again or else....
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
stormybucci: wats dis pagelord stuff trending here nw
Pagelording...hmm...that thing that causes trouble those days on EBIAG1. Igwechosen, Talk2riel, Zeenab, Akinkudin, Leofish92, Aytun, Mohammad11 and co understands what I am saying...
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
Now let's talk about Ebiag website and magazine.
EBIAG WEBSITE should be out before this month end. EBIAG MAGAZINE FIRST EDITION should be out in AUGUST, 2014.

Pls I need questions concerning the magazine so we can use it for our FAQ. Now let your questions flow in:

Below are some of the pages in the magazine:

1. Ebiag Page 1 and 2...PICTURES OF EBIAGITES OF THE WEEK(not ready yet)

2. THE MISFORTUNE OF A WOMAN( by 13-yr old Opeyemi Olowude)

3. Everybody Is A Genius page with glossary of big words at the middle.

4. HONEYMOON IN PRISON PAGE/ proposed scholarship for tertiary inst. students.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
SammyHoe:
Pagelording...hmm...that thing that causes trouble those days on EBIAG1. Igwechosen, Talk2riel, Zeenab, Akinkudin, Leofish92, Aytun, Mohammad11 and co understands what I am saying...
make i understand na "starts crying"
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by talk2riel: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
How far will the circulation of the magazine go?
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
d magazine go dae available almost every where?
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
talk2riel: How far will the circulation of the magazine go?

We plan to make it go all round the nation. Through post office, we can achieve that. Also, the eBook version of the magazine shall be made available on the website.

stormybucci: d magazine go dae available almost every where?
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
wats d ebiagites of d week all about??
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
SammyHoe:

We plan to make it go all round the nation. Through post office, we can achieve that. Also, the eBook version of the magazine shall be made available on the website.

i no wan read am 4 internet, i wan buy d magazine
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
stormybucci: wats d ebiagites of d week all about??

It shows the first twenty five ebiagites to send in their pictures on every edition of the magazine.

Presently we are still receiving pictures for the first edition. When pictures are in excess, we keep the rest till the next edition.
Re: Everybody Is A Genius--season 3 by stormybucci(m): 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2014
SammyHoe:

It shows the first twenty five ebiagites to send in their pictures on every edition of the magazine.

Presently we are still receiving pictures for the first edition. When pictures are in excess, we keep the rest till the next edition.
how can d pictures be sent?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (40) (Reply)

"Desire" By John Mfon / The Cul De Sac / Selfless Desires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.