Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,162 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Keshi Is Confused-babayaro - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Is Confused-babayaro (419 Views)

Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles / Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused / Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keshi Is Confused-babayaro by hensben(m): 4:02am On Jul 03, 2014
Atlanta 96 Olympic Gold medalist, Emmanuel Babayaro has reacted to Super Eagles Coach Stephen Keshi’s denial about his resignation from his role.
Keshi was widely reported to have resigned from his role after Nigeria’s loss to France in the round of 16 after a meeting with his players.

However, Keshi denied he has resigned yesterday saying he bid his players farewell because his contract will expire after the World cup and he hasn’t been offered a new one.
Babayaro known for his fearless stand on issues described his denial as that of a confused man.
“When I read about his denial, I felt disappointed because he failed to convince me with his side of the story” He said.
“To start with he didn’t deny he wished his players bye, if he truly have hopes of continuing he won’t address his players so fast, at least let the pain of crashing out subside a little, and maybe hear from the NFF bigwigs before telling his players he might not continue like he claimed.
“To me he is looking for attention and maybe he is at cross roads over to stay or leave, he appears confused a bit as he loves Nigeria and his job.”
The owner of Pioneer football club also urge the NFF hierarchy to address the issue of Keshi’s stay or departure with all urgency as the 2015 Africa Nations cup is around the corner.
“Our first qualifier for the Nations cup in 2015 is less than two months away,we should be concern with players invitations not who will handle the team?”
“The NFF most move quickly,make a decision on his future to avoid panics when the qualifiers are close or begin. “
Africa champions, Nigeria are grouped with Sudan, South Africa and a yet to be known team after the third round of qualifiers is decided.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/babayaro-keshi-confused/#sthash.mt3qUt1q.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

Blatter Shows 'support' For Luis Suarez / Scolari: We Have 'one Hand On The World Cup' / Mario Balotelli Almost Moved To England Before World – Berlusconi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.