Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

The Day The World Ended - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Day The World Ended (101608 Views)

The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) / Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) / This Books Ended My Struggle (check Them Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 12:10am On Oct 09, 2014
[size=14pt]DAY 1: WORLD'S END[/size]

4 Likes

Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 12:25am On Oct 09, 2014
Mum made me and Sola hide under the bed then bravely stepped out.

“Where is your sister?” the voice said.

There was....

9 Likes

Re: The Day The World Ended by barackodam: 12:49am On Oct 09, 2014
FTC I GUESS
Re: The Day The World Ended by aboyaji(m): 12:54am On Oct 09, 2014
Sugar-------Sucre
Re: The Day The World Ended by edogho(m): 7:20am On Oct 09, 2014
^^ sugar=sucre indeed. if dem touch mi temi, i'll vex enter d tori and kill dem misef. Welc back Roy and tell that ur oga at d top say if i catch him, i go give him flesh to those giant snakes as brunch. i'm not greedy buh i want MORE!!!

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by TroubleMaker01(f): 9:10am On Oct 09, 2014
No don't take sugar nooooooooooo!!!!!!
Re: The Day The World Ended by SexySapphire(f): 9:15am On Oct 09, 2014
Temi shud pack all the sugar they av @ home for them o, be it cube or granulated. Stupid agberos. I jst hope they don't get to touch Temi b4 Sola kills one of dem and I'm sure Ayo will spring up and attack dos the other bastards cos they will be caught wit surprise.
The kips gettin more intriguing wit every update. Well done Royver.
Re: The Day The World Ended by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2014
Speechless.
I know Sola we soon blow off someone's head.
Re: The Day The World Ended by tumaraya: 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
Good work Royver.
Re: The Day The World Ended by Mutaino7(m): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2014
A man after my heart.. ROYVER U STILL GATS 2 FEATURE ME 4 DIZ UR BOOK AT LEAST AS SOLA'S UNKNOWN RELATIVE OR GENERALS JUNIOR BRODA
Re: The Day The World Ended by Hector90(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2014
Guy u 2 much,make i be ur aprentise nah@ Royver
Re: The Day The World Ended by Wealthyone: 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
ROYVER never disappoint kiss

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by opyzy(m): 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
I'm wowed as usual

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by MrNiceGuy5: 11:27am On Oct 11, 2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhh - Don't touch Temi oooooooo , Nice one bro . Na everyday I dey refresh this story till this morning
Re: The Day The World Ended by aveiro(m): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
sugar way day cus jedijedi
Re: The Day The World Ended by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
i dey vibrate as i dey read this update in swear..... angry angry angry angry angry...some people no just get sense for this life wey them come!!!
Re: The Day The World Ended by MrNiceGuy5: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
i dey vibrate as i dey read this update in swear..... angry angry angry angry angry...some people no just get sense for this life wey them come!!!

Oga jefferyjames, how far na?
Re: The Day The World Ended by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
MrNiceGuy5:

Oga jefferyjames, how far na?

i dey o....how you dey? grin
Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
final update tomorrow. Good evening pals.
Re: The Day The World Ended by superolaoluwa: 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
i hope u are Back for real vis tym!..."i was asking 4 ur account number but u did not give me...while i pressurized u to gimme...something happend"
I heard a slap near my cheek..."hey wake up its 8:00am already,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day The World Ended by MumZ(f): 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
ladies n gentlemen, 'Writer of the month' is on again. voting is on . please show ur support by voting 4 Royver on that thread. make una carry all una hailing go dere go vote am. tank u. nobody send me message o.

2 Likes

Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
loading 100%. Thanks for your patience.

tobex23(m), Divepen(m), jaetrill(m), Euphrosyne(m), Yeboah10(m), omotolaray, Lawconfessor(f), toykathy, 3Dimension, Cheriepet, PrinceAdepoju(m), Coldfaya(m), Jennimma, thelastgenius, Niyipo(m), TheWisest(m), Shawdey(f), hapiness44(f), madridfc(m), Harrychocoberry(m), lozanni(m), Donlino(m), Queening, ashbal5683(f), Imunique, Maccoy1(m), ALAYORMII, Annais(f), Sugarbabekemi(f), Jeanfortune(f), chupcake(m), jaybeecom(m), Damlesky(m), sdqxxx, Davidsonical(m), capip120, SexySapphire(f), JigsawKillah(m), Joyicy(f), Treasure95(f), Dyoungstar(m), awoononi(m), write2obi(m), Emperortj93(m), anneabidemi(f), Kimmo(f), Joebeck(f), pmc01(m), mizjules(f), Nostradamus, Solphiequeen(f), whitemosquito(f), spicyuzo(m), 2bey(m), 9slick(m), slimfredo(m), Bertadayz(f), omowolewa, nuwell(m), missterious(f), ANDREW2EIC(m), imohcyril(m), shegzi(m), flames77(m), ttime(m), straneur(m), PoetWritefield(m), MrBenSun, Layiwoo(m), Mistically(f), KabukiSensei(m), Jayses(m), Brite02(m), eyezik3(m), Mutaino7(m), ProfessorD(m), mZsleeq(f), drollster(m), adepink(f), fabnikky(f), Oluwason(m), coonax(f), Wealthyone(f), seundex(m), ivyy(f), MightyFortress, seankay(m), Ishilove, JeffreyJamez(m)
Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hello everyone,
hmn, I dont know how to solicit o, but I'm going to try. You guys have been wonderful with your encouragements, criticisms, PMs, threat to life tongue, etc. I don't think i would have been able to go this far with this story if you guys hadnt gingered me and I'm really grateful for it.
There is nothing to describe the immense feeling of joy i get when i write stories and people enjoy and appreciate it, its the joy of every writer and it makes us work harder to do more.

Once more the writer of the month is here again and for the first time I am asking that if you deem my stories worthy, you vote for me, let your voice(fingers) be heard , let your votes count. Haba, other people don win writer of the month i wan win am too o, not really for the cash but fpr the prestige of it, abi i no dey try? the only thing i know i might never win will be most frequent updater cos i barely have the time to iron my shirt talkless of frequently post online embarassed embarassed grin
So pls my wonderful people, vote for me as writer of the month, make una ginger me small so I can continue to dazzle and enthhrall you aLL.

tHANKS!

https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/21#27082567

6 Likes

Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
superolaoluwa:
i hope u are Back for real vis tym!..."i was asking 4 ur account number but u did not give me...while i pressurized u to gimme...something happend"
I heard a slap near my cheek..."hey wake up its 8:00am already,
grin Chai....i don dey send my account number already.... grin

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by tumaraya: 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
Can't wait.. Been Refreshing this Page all Day. Royver am sure you Know you're Awesome, It feels silly to tell you what you already know, but I can't help shouting. YOU ARE AWESOME! Keep it up Boss.

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by aboyaji(m): 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
Royver:
loading 50%

tobex23(m), Divepen(m), jaetrill(m), Euphrosyne(m), Yeboah10(m), omotolaray, Lawconfessor(f), toykathy, 3Dimension, Cheriepet, PrinceAdepoju(m), Coldfaya(m), Jennimma, thelastgenius, Niyipo(m), TheWisest(m), Shawdey(f), hapiness44(f), madridfc(m), Harrychocoberry(m), lozanni(m), Donlino(m), Queening, ashbal5683(f), Imunique, Maccoy1(m), ALAYORMII, Annais(f), Sugarbabekemi(f), Jeanfortune(f), chupcake(m), jaybeecom(m), Damlesky(m), sdqxxx, Davidsonical(m), capip120, SexySapphire(f), JigsawKillah(m), Joyicy(f), Treasure95(f), Dyoungstar(m), awoononi(m), write2obi(m), Emperortj93(m), anneabidemi(f), Kimmo(f), Joebeck(f), pmc01(m), mizjules(f), Nostradamus, Solphiequeen(f), whitemosquito(f), spicyuzo(m), 2bey(m), 9slick(m), slimfredo(m), Bertadayz(f), omowolewa, nuwell(m), missterious(f), ANDREW2EIC(m), imohcyril(m), shegzi(m), flames77(m), ttime(m), straneur(m), PoetWritefield(m), MrBenSun, Layiwoo(m), Mistically(f), KabukiSensei(m), Jayses(m), Brite02(m), eyezik3(m), Mutaino7(m), ProfessorD(m), mZsleeq(f), drollster(m), adepink(f), fabnikky(f), Oluwason(m), coonax(f), Wealthyone(f), seundex(m), ivyy(f), MightyFortress, seankay(m), Ishilove, JeffreyJamez(m)
so royver. You no fit mention me ba? I have been following you since even before seun created this website sef. Imagine since 1912. You think say i follow for those people wey board TITANIC?
Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
He pounced on me and I began to struggle. From the corner of my eye I saw Deji rise angrily to his feet and the third stranger pulled a machete from his side and flogged him on the face with it. Ayo reached for Deji as he fell and was hit hard on the head with the same machete. I saw a spray of blood.

4 Likes

Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
aboyaji:
so royver. You no fit mention me ba? I have been following you since even before seun created this website sef. Imagine since 1912. You think say i follow for those people wey board TITANIC?
choi! Bros abeg no vex ooooooo, I think say your name dey. What an oversight! Abeg accept this Kola as remittance, biko.
Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
tumaraya:
Can't wait.. Been Refreshing this Page all Day. Royver am sure you Know you're Awesome, It feels silly to tell you what you already know, but I can't help shouting. YOU ARE AWESOME! Keep it up Boss.
Thenk you ooo

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by Royver(m): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
see me see wahala, was updating when nepa took light o, and no UPS here.
On my way home, will update as soon as i reach my room.
NExt update by 7.30pm

1 Like

Re: The Day The World Ended by Toeyean1507(f): 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
Phew! make nobody beg me o cos i dey go vote nah nah.
Re: The Day The World Ended by Donvilo(m): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
You are a good writer, Royver. You are one of nairaland's writer on the literature forum to get my attention so far. Keep up the good work, bro. (But seriously, don't get too conceited cos there's still much expected from u wink ) Have a nice day

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply)

The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) / #my Life / Tormented

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.