Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,442 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Campaigns Added To Blogger Dashboard - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Campaigns Added To Blogger Dashboard (742 Views)

How Can I Solve This Issue Of Which I'm Experiencing In My G Analytics Dashboard / How To Delete A Blog From Your Blogger Dashboard / How To Add Social Media Sharing Button To Blogger Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Campaigns Added To Blogger Dashboard by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:08am On Jul 03, 2014
If your blog is a Blogger/ blog, you can now grow your blog's audience using the new "Campaigns" feature.

Sign in to your Blogger dashboard at www.blogger.com and click on "Campaigns" to get started.

Did you notice it in your Blogger dashboard?

Re: Campaigns Added To Blogger Dashboard by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 03, 2014
Nice but i moved to WordPress last week and I'm never going back to blogger even if they bring Google plugin
Re: Campaigns Added To Blogger Dashboard by abohrandy: 11:33am On Jul 03, 2014
they don dey copy facebook!!!

copy-copy smiley smiley smiley
Re: Campaigns Added To Blogger Dashboard by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
Jregz: Nice but i moved to WordPress last week and I'm never going back to blogger even if they bring Google plugin

lol.. why?
Re: Campaigns Added To Blogger Dashboard by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2014
abohrandy: they don dey copy facebook!!!

copy-copy smiley smiley smiley

Copy copy how? Is Facebook a blogging platform?
Re: Campaigns Added To Blogger Dashboard by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
JideTheBlogger:

lol.. why?
Pretty Hard,Lot of dirty coding to make your blog look good and i don't have the faintest knowledge of HTML, css and other stuff (Oh i know <a href=> </a>wink......WordPress is easy for someone like me.....search plugin,install,activate and change the settings

2.) random deactivation of blogs by Google.... if it happens to me,I lose 9months+ data (blog wey i never make 1naira on ) ....so i thought it nice to move to WORDPRESS
Re: Campaigns Added To Blogger Dashboard by abohrandy: 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2014
JideTheBlogger:

Copy copy how? Is Facebook a blogging platform?

facebook get campaigns nau!!
Re: Campaigns Added To Blogger Dashboard by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:59am On Jul 04, 2014
abohrandy:

facebook get campaigns nau!!

lol. Then, maybe facebook copied Google Adwords. tongue
Re: Campaigns Added To Blogger Dashboard by FKO1(m): 6:04am On Jul 04, 2014
Jregz:
Pretty Hard,Lot of dirty coding to make your blog look good and i don't have the faintest knowledge of HTML, css and other stuff (Oh i know <a href=> </a>wink......WordPress is easy for someone like me.....search plugin,install,activate and change the settings
BRO BLOGGER IS JUST HAS EASY ...CREATE BLOG,CHANGE TEMPLATE ,MODIFY AND START POSTING..CHIKENA

2.) random deactivation of blogs by Google.... if it happens to me,I lose 9months+ data (blog wey i never make 1naira on ) ....so i thought it nice to move to WORDPRESS
LOL BRO YOU READ GOOGLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABI ? IF YOU ABIDE BY THEM ,THEN YOU NOR GET WAHALA
Re: Campaigns Added To Blogger Dashboard by abohrandy: 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
JideTheBlogger:

lol. Then, maybe facebook copied Google Adwords. tongue

in what way? facebook's ads are on the site!! adwords is web-wide!! just as Seun is running his lil thing here on NL!!
Re: Campaigns Added To Blogger Dashboard by Navvy(m): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
JideTheBlogger: If your blog is a Blogger/ blog, you can now grow your blog's audience using the new "Campaigns" feature.

Sign in to your Blogger dashboard at www.blogger.com and click on "Campaigns" to get started.

Did you notice it in your Blogger dashboard?
Bro pls i need a website where i can download blogger/ template.
Re: Campaigns Added To Blogger Dashboard by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
Navvy: Bro pls i need a website where i can download blogger/ template.

www.btemplates.com
www.premiumbloggertemplates.com
Re: Campaigns Added To Blogger Dashboard by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
abohrandy:

in what way? facebook's ads are on the site!! adwords is web-wide!! just as Seun is running his lil thing here on NL!!

I'm lost. I don't understand you anymore...
Re: Campaigns Added To Blogger Dashboard by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
I visited the premium blogger and I couldn't download any. Please give instructions if you don't mind. Besides how do I import my site into the new template after downloading. I use blogger.
Re: Campaigns Added To Blogger Dashboard by Navvy(m): 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
JideTheBlogger:

www.btemplates.com
www.premiumbloggertemplates.com
Thanks bro. I'm grateful
Re: Campaigns Added To Blogger Dashboard by abohrandy: 12:59am On Jul 07, 2014
JideTheBlogger:

I'm lost. I don't understand you anymore...

i mean facebook's adverts are only on their website just like our dear NL here!! but Google's own is all over the internet!!

(1) (Reply)

Simple Ways Of Making Additional Money Or Income Online / Who Has Nairaland Credits For Sale / Suggestions On Hosting Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.