Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,337 members, 7,954,385 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

Steps To Get More Nigerian Followers On Twitter - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Steps To Get More Nigerian Followers On Twitter (1025 Views)

Twitter Account With 19,000 Nigerian Followers For Sale / Twitter Handle With Over 5k Nigerian Followers For Sale From A Fellonairalanders / The Most Influential Nigerians On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Steps To Get More Nigerian Followers On Twitter by DONOCSO(m): 7:59am On Jul 03, 2014
#Nairaland_Followback_Train is a campaign by @donocso to help Nigerians get more twitter followers.

The sweetness of Twitter is in following and getting a followback, most people like to be followed but never followback. it will be only useful to follow such accounts if they get you more followers or if their tweets are highly beneficial to your career.

The aim of this campaign is to list or mention Nigerian tweeps that always followback.

This is how it works, I will start by listing some tweeps that always followback, you follow them, they follow you back it becomes even.

The upside: when you follow 100 tweeps on twitter and they follow you back, you will get 25 or more followers with no strings attached.

The downside: some tweeps will lie that they followback without ever doing so.

Please use #Nairaland_Followback_Train to engage your followers and get more follower, follow anybody that uses the tag and unfollow them if they do not followback after two weeks.
Re: Steps To Get More Nigerian Followers On Twitter by DONOCSO(m): 8:08am On Jul 03, 2014
My account is @donocso http://twitter.com/donocso I will follow anyone who follows me and mention my account with the #Nairaland_Followback_Train

Why do you have to mention @donocso and #Nairaland_Followback_Train before I followback?

Simple - I don't want to follow the free 25
Re: Steps To Get More Nigerian Followers On Twitter by cbrass(m): 8:10am On Jul 03, 2014
I will follow you, this is my handle @naitalkc
Re: Steps To Get More Nigerian Followers On Twitter by DONOCSO(m): 8:24am On Jul 03, 2014
Here are some Nigerian Tweeps that always followback.

@ALIBABAGCFR
@NaijaFollowBack
@OWNNG
@DEMOLAEXPOZE
@MordiOfficial

you know what to do? mention a tweep that followsback. leggo...
Re: Steps To Get More Nigerian Followers On Twitter by cbrass(m): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2014
Am still waiting for demo and mordi oo
Re: Steps To Get More Nigerian Followers On Twitter by weezii(m): 8:58am On Jul 03, 2014
Follow me @wizzyfreeman on twitter and get a follow back immediately. Expecting you there. @donosco am following you now kindly follow back
Re: Steps To Get More Nigerian Followers On Twitter by DONOCSO(m): 9:38am On Jul 03, 2014
cbrass: Am still waiting for demo and mordi oo

if they don't followback after 2 weeks unfollow them.
Re: Steps To Get More Nigerian Followers On Twitter by DONOCSO(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2014
weezii: Follow me @wizzyfreeman on twitter and get a follow back immediately. Expecting you there. @donosco am following you now kindly follow back

done!

1 Like

Re: Steps To Get More Nigerian Followers On Twitter by CORELDRAW(m): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2014
Follow me @adex9ja and I will follow back ASAP!
Re: Steps To Get More Nigerian Followers On Twitter by cbrass(m): 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2014
weezii: Follow me @wizzyfreeman on twitter and get a follow back immediately. Expecting you there. @donosco am following you now kindly follow back

Can't follow u, your settings is denying my request
Re: Steps To Get More Nigerian Followers On Twitter by DONOCSO(m): 7:20am On Jul 04, 2014
Lets keep the train moving... Leggoo...
Re: Steps To Get More Nigerian Followers On Twitter by weezii(m): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
cbrass:

Can't follow u, your settings is denying my request
sorry bro I didn't even know I put such settings but even at that I've got followers only that I have to go through the stress of accepting them before the follow me. Let me find a way round the settings now

1 Like

Re: Steps To Get More Nigerian Followers On Twitter by weezii(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
CORELDRAW: Follow me @adex9ja and I will follow back ASAP!
following
Re: Steps To Get More Nigerian Followers On Twitter by fattbabakay(m): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2014

1 Like

Re: Steps To Get More Nigerian Followers On Twitter by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 07, 2014
9jablower_blog i Ff ASAP except my battery is drained grin
Re: Steps To Get More Nigerian Followers On Twitter by great664(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2014
Follow me @great664 I follow back instantly, if I don't in 1min un follow me. @great664
Re: Steps To Get More Nigerian Followers On Twitter by DONOCSO(m): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
Nice spirit! Let's keep the train moving...
Re: Steps To Get More Nigerian Followers On Twitter by DONOCSO(m): 2:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
Am officially out of this program. thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Active Admin Needed On Blogger Site "It's All About Entertainment And Gossip" / I Need A Web Developer On The Vi/ikoyi/lekki/ajah Axis Of Lagos / Godaddy .com Domain Name Coupon @ $1.17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.