Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

The ISIS Map Of The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The ISIS Map Of The World (2203 Views)

An Irish Convert To Islam Defends The ISIS Killing Of David Haines / Future Map Of The World / Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The ISIS Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2014
Militants outline chilling five-year plan for global domination as they declare formation of caliphate - and change their name to the Islamic State

Sunni militants have announced formation of Islamic state in Middle East
They demand Muslims around the world swear allegiance to the caliphate
Claim leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi now has authority over all Muslims
Group has also now changed its name from ISIS to just the Islamic State
Announcement described as 'most significant development in international jihadism since 9/11'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2674736/ISIS-militants-declare-formation-caliphate-Syria-Iraq-demand-Muslims-world-swear-allegiance.html#ixzz36OA9cT5s

Re: The ISIS Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2014
The full weight of biblical end time is now upon us. Where are those who dispute that biblical end time started in April 2014?

https://www.nairaland.com/1447777/apocalyptic-end-time-begins-2014

A South African prophecy that I read a few years ago said that Islamic conquest would stop just north of the Equator. The ISIS map seems to be in agreement with that prophecy.
Re: The ISIS Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 8:24am On Jul 05, 2014
Over the past few years, I have dreamed about Hausas (Muslims) at war with Igbos again, and having upper hand against Igbos. Many other Igbos have also had similar dreams. One Igbo Nairalander even posted his dream on Nairaland; his post is lost now due to hacking of Nairaland. I used to wonder why Hausas would war against Igbos again, since Igbos no longer have power and are not interested in struggling for power. This week, the reason for the up coming war becomes clear. It is going to be a war for worldwide Islamic domination. One Igbo saw in her dream that the muslims would overrun much of Igboland, until some white people intervene.

Lk. 21:10 Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.

Re. 3:10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth.

Ja. 1:12 Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.
Re: The ISIS Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2014
Notice in the Islamic world map that Cross River and Akwa Ibom states belong to the land of Habasha, while other Nigerians belong to Maghreb.
Re: The ISIS Map Of The World by stayreal: 9:23am On Jul 05, 2014
Kei144: Over the past few years, I have dreamed about Hausas (Muslims) at war with Igbos again, and having upper hand against Igbos. Many other Igbos have also had similar dreams. One Igbo Nairalander even posted his dream on Nairaland; his post is lost now due to hacking of Nairaland. I used to wonder why Hausas would war against Igbos again, since Igbos no longer have power and are not interested in struggling for power. This week, the reason for the up coming war becomes clear. It is going to be a war for worldwide Islamic domination. One Igbo saw in her dream that the muslims would overrun much of Igboland, until some white people intervene.

Lk. 21:10 Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.

Re. 3:10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world to test those who live on the earth.

Ja. 1:12 Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.

Brother, please I am urging you to tell your Igbo brethren that they are the real Jews, not the white man that is in the land of Israel. That was why Biafra was destroyed by the world. There is documentation hidden from our people, the white people who colonized us and took our people into slavery know that we are the real Jews. We are not African or children of Ham. We are the HEBREWS. The children of Ham called us Hebrews because they knew Abrahams forefather Eber which is where the name hebrews came from. When we came back into the land we went back to being called Eboes which is a bastardization of the word Eber. That is why we are hated by all tribes in Nigeria and throughout Africa. They know that we are God's chosen people, but we do not consider that their hate for us has a spiritual origin.

Isaiah 1
2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the Lord hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.

3 The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.

The LORD is saying even an ox, a dumb animal knows its owner and a donkey where its home is, but the children of Israel don't know and don't consider.

We fled to what is now Nigeria after the Siege of Jerusalem in 70 AD and stayed their until about 1600 many of our people became victims to the slave trade. The black Americans and Caribbean Americans are descendants of Igbos taken into slavery at the hands of our enemies. GOD allowed this because we were not keeping the commandments which led to us suffering the curses in Deuteronomy 28. The LORD allowed the Biafra War to happen to us, to show us that we have no friends and he is the only friend we have a people. Then, he scatted us again in the latter days according to Deuteronomy 4:27-30. Everybody in Nigeria and Africa knows that the Igbo man has been scattered in every country in the world since 1970. THIS IS PROPHECY BEING FULFILLED. Radio Biafra has chronicled this with the host traveling the globe to unite a scattered people who are suffering in all these other nations. This is further proof in the last days that we are the people of the HOLY BIBLE. I tell now and I have warned you: do not trust white people. I live in this country with them. they are wicked and they will gather up the other tribes in Nigeria to kill our people again. Read the Bible and realize that they are the Edomites, sons of Esau.

Romans 9
13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.

Now, you may say that Jesus died for all people, that is a lie. He only died for Israel. Acts 5:31, Matthew 15:24. He only died for the world of Isaiah 45:17

Here is an explanation of who the Jews and Gentiles were with scriptural proof. That the Gentiles were Israelites that did not keep the law of Moses and were scattered outside of Judea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niGN727K5sA

The LORD JESUS looks like you and me, that is according to Daniel 7 and Revelation 1. He has woolly hair and skin the color of burnt bronze. The Image of the Beast is the white Jesus that the descendants of Esau (the white man) has pushed on our people which has led to our destruction. The LORD is waking up the spirit of HIS people here, it something I have never seen before. The USA is the daughter of Babylon that talked about in the BIBLE and the LORD will destroy it with nuclear missiles from the nations he will stir up against the USA. When you see this, know that your redemption has come if you have kept the commandments of God and the faith in Jesus. Tell your people to stop celebrating things that are not in the scriptures. That includes Christmas which is a pagan holiday and the Yam festival. IT IS NOT IN THE BIBLE. Tell our people they need to start keeping the Sabbath...no buying, no selling, no cooking with fire on the Sabbath. The LORD will save his people from the hands of our enemies. It is the reason he was risen up.

Luke 1
71 That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;

That is what we are being saved from: our sins and our enemies
Re: The ISIS Map Of The World by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
@ stayreal : wow , i do think you are suffering from persecutory DELUSION for writing the above post.
You need help sir!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The ISIS Map Of The World by Tacul: 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
stayreal:

Brother, please I am urging you to tell your Igbo brethren that they are the real Jews, not the white man that is in the land of Israel. That was why Biafra was destroyed by the world. There is documentation hidden from our people, the white people who colonized us and took our people into slavery know that we are the real Jews. We are not African or children of Ham. We are the HEBREWS. The children of Ham called us Hebrews because they knew Abrahams forefather Eber which is where the name hebrews came from.

We fled to what is now Nigeria after the Siege of Jerusalem in 70 AD and stayed their until about 1600 many of our people became victims to the slave trade. The black Americans and Caribbean Americans are descendants of Igbos taken into slavery at the hands of our enemies. GOD allowed this because we were not keeping the commandments which led to us suffering the curses in Deuteronomy 28.

According to Flavius Josephus Deuteronomy 28 was already fulfilled upon the destruction of the Jewish temple by the Romans, refuting your theory, and that the Israelites never went back into Egypt, when they did..

2. So this Fronto slew all those that had been seditious and robbers, who were impeached one by another; but of the young men he chose out the tallest and most beautiful, and reserved them for the triumph; and as for the rest of the multitude that were above seventeen years old, he put them into bonds, and sent them to the Egyptian mines (1) Titus also sent a great number into the provinces, as a present to them, that they might be destroyed upon their theatres, by the sword and by the wild beasts; but those that were under seventeen years of age were sold for slaves. Now during the days wherein Fronto was distinguishing these men, there perished, for want of food, eleven thousand; some of whom did not taste any food, through the hatred their guards bore to them; and others would not take in any when it was given them. The multitude also was so very great, that they were in want even of corn for their sustenance." Book VI, Chapter IX, Section 2

^^ That's how the Jews got into Europe. Your not the children of Ham? So the Persian historians were wrong when writing in 800 AD that you are?

Born to Noah were Shem, whose descendants were reddish-white; Ham, whose descendants were black with hardly any whiteness; and Japheth, whose descendants were reddish-brown. Pg 368, The History of al-Tabari Vol. 1: General Introduction and From the Creation to the Flood (838-923)

"Shem, the son of Noah was the father of the Arabs, the Persians, and the Greeks; Ham was the father of the Blacks; and Japheth was the father of the Turks and of Gog and Magog who are cousins of the Turks .... Canaan b. Ham b. Noah married Arsal, another daughter of Batawil b. Tiras b. Japheth b. Noah, and she bore him the Blacks, Nubians, Fezzan, Zank, Zaghawah, and all the peoples of the Sudan. Pg 11, An Account of Biwarasb, that is, al-Asdahaq, The History of al-Tabari Vol. 2: Prophets and Patriarchs By Al-Tabari (838-923)

The LORD JESUS looks like you and me, that is according to Daniel 7 and Revelation 1. He has woolly hair and skin the color of burnt bronze.

It says brass, a color which more resembles Europeans than blacks, not only that brass doesn't turn black, it melts just as gold etc lol
Re: The ISIS Map Of The World by Kei144(m): 10:33am On Nov 05, 2014
[size=14pt]Boko Haram can overrun Nigeria, says Atiku[/size]

A former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has said the Boko Haram sect can overrun Nigeria, unless Federal Government wakes up to its responsibility of protecting the citizens.

Atiku said this at a media briefing in Abuja, on Monday.

He was speaking on the humanitarian crisis caused by the recent territorial gains made by the insurgents.

Atiku noted that it was pathetic that the Nigerian military which fought a civil war and achieved a total reconciliation and reconstruction within 30 months, was today unable to deal with a five-year-old insurgency.

The former Vice President argued that the nation was suffering from a leadership deficit because five years was more than enough to re-equip the entire military.

According to him, the extremist sect currently controls two local government areas in Yobe, five in Adamawa and about nine in Borno states.

He said, "Ever since these terrorists have been taking over territories, there was never a time the Nigerian military has recovered one inch of any lost territory in these five years.

"Can you imagine a whole country like Nigeria with its armed forces? Not one inch of territory recovered from the terrorists? How can you now convince me that this government has the capacity to recover an inch if in the last five years they have not recovered one inch? Government must rise up to its responsibility of protecting its citizens otherwise the whole of this country can be overrun."

http://www.punchng.com/news/boko-haram-can-overrun-nigeria-says-atiku/
Re: The ISIS Map Of The World by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 05, 2014
Its a pity...
May thunder strike Muhammad wherever he is..
Re: The ISIS Map Of The World by blessedvisky(m): 10:55am On Nov 07, 2014
stayreal:

Brother, please I am urging you to tell your Igbo brethren that they are the real Jews, not the white man that is in the land of Israel. That was why Biafra was destroyed by the world. There is documentation hidden from our people, the white people who colonized us and took our people into slavery know that we are the real Jews. We are not African or children of Ham. We are the HEBREWS. The children of Ham called us Hebrews because they knew Abrahams forefather Eber which is where the name hebrews came from. When we came back into the land we went back to being called Eboes which is a bastardization of the word Eber. That is why we are hated by all tribes in Nigeria and throughout Africa. They know that we are God's chosen people, but we do not consider that their hate for us has a spiritual origin.

Isaiah 1
2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the Lord hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.

3 The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.

The LORD is saying even an ox, a dumb animal knows its owner and a donkey where its home is, but the children of Israel don't know and don't consider.

We fled to what is now Nigeria after the Siege of Jerusalem in 70 AD and stayed their until about 1600 many of our people became victims to the slave trade. The black Americans and Caribbean Americans are descendants of Igbos taken into slavery at the hands of our enemies. GOD allowed this because we were not keeping the commandments which led to us suffering the curses in Deuteronomy 28. The LORD allowed the Biafra War to happen to us, to show us that we have no friends and he is the only friend we have a people. Then, he scatted us again in the latter days according to Deuteronomy 4:27-30. Everybody in Nigeria and Africa knows that the Igbo man has been scattered in every country in the world since 1970. THIS IS PROPHECY BEING FULFILLED. Radio Biafra has chronicled this with the host traveling the globe to unite a scattered people who are suffering in all these other nations. This is further proof in the last days that we are the people of the HOLY BIBLE. I tell now and I have warned you: do not trust white people. I live in this country with them. they are wicked and they will gather up the other tribes in Nigeria to kill our people again. Read the Bible and realize that they are the Edomites, sons of Esau.

Romans 9
13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.

Now, you may say that Jesus died for all people, that is a lie. He only died for Israel. Acts 5:31, Matthew 15:24. He only died for the world of Isaiah 45:17

Here is an explanation of who the Jews and Gentiles were with scriptural proof. That the Gentiles were Israelites that did not keep the law of Moses and were scattered outside of Judea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niGN727K5sA

The LORD JESUS looks like you and me, that is according to Daniel 7 and Revelation 1. He has woolly hair and skin the color of burnt bronze. The Image of the Beast is the white Jesus that the descendants of Esau (the white man) has pushed on our people which has led to our destruction. The LORD is waking up the spirit of HIS people here, it something I have never seen before. The USA is the daughter of Babylon that talked about in the BIBLE and the LORD will destroy it with nuclear missiles from the nations he will stir up against the USA. When you see this, know that your redemption has come if you have kept the commandments of God and the faith in Jesus. Tell your people to stop celebrating things that are not in the scriptures. That includes Christmas which is a pagan holiday and the Yam festival. IT IS NOT IN THE BIBLE. Tell our people they need to start keeping the Sabbath...no buying, no selling, no cooking with fire on the Sabbath. The LORD will save his people from the hands of our enemies. It is the reason he was risen up.

Luke 1
71 That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;

That is what we are being saved from: our sins and our enemies
some. people really need

(1) (Reply)

Rev Ken, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Younger Brother, Also Accused Of Adultery / RCCG Hope-Hall Lagos Province4 Apapa Family..celebrating 20years / Was Virgin Mary A Reverend Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.