Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map (31329 Views)

Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by olempe(m): 1:49pm On May 05, 2012
Man Says He’s Been to Heaven Four Times, Draws Map: KwaZulu-Natal from South African tells it in all seriousness. And who knows, he may even be telling the truth about having visited heaven four times, so far.

The first time was in 1998, and subsequent visits were made in 2004, 2006 and 2008. It all started in 1993, when a white man (an angel, apparently) paid him a visit and told him he was needed in heaven. And now, after several visits, he’s drawing a map to make sure the rest of us ‘unlucky’ ones get what he’s talking about.

But it’s not the fact that he took a few vacations to heaven or even that he’s drawing a map that amuses me. It’s more to do with the stuff he says he’s seen and done there. According to Mthembu, there are 11 heavens in all, and he was taken to the fifth one, Crista, first.

It was there, in a city called Sharmoy, that he claims to have met Jesus. The main heaven is Salem, he says, where God’s temple is located. God is apparently in his youth, and of a Grayish complexion. Jesus is white. He saw God for the first time during his second trip, on a planet called Jadalem that’s mostly covered in water and ice.

Mthembu’s other sightings include Moses, Eliya, and Abel. He also explored the Marshnode City, which is the place people go to when they die, to get reincarnated. But here’s the weirdest of all his tales – he says that the people who predicted the end of the world in May last year weren’t entirely incorrect.

Mthembu seems to have eavesdropped on an important meeting in the heavens, where the biggest war against Satanism was being discussed. The war is supposed to have been launched on May 23rd, so we’re basically on a countdown to the absolute end.

The map isn’t ready yet, but Mthembu is already worried about counterfeit versions. “People must come and see the map as one day someone from Japan or China or Britain will design a map of heaven and the people of South Africa will have forgotten that the map was originally made in South Africa,” he says. Perhaps he needs to patent his creation. And while he’s at it, write a fantasy novel and strike a movie deal too?

http://myoddnews..com/2012/05/man-says-hes-been-to-heaven-four-times.html

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by oloriooko(m): 9:25pm On May 05, 2012
shocked undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by olempe(m): 10:04pm On May 05, 2012
Strange, ain't it?
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Kay17: 1:42am On May 06, 2012
LMFAOO!!! This guy don mad!! LOOL!!

Na weed cause am.

3 Likes

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by tomzman: 9:11am On May 06, 2012
Hallucination!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by olempe(m): 2:19pm On May 06, 2012
Kay 17: LMFAOO!!! This guy don mad!! LOOL!!

Na weed cause am.

Weed u say?

1 Like

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by miteolu(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
He should stay there now. May be his permanent home will be hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by CrazyMan(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
Ok, I'm waiting patiently for that map...
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by jericco1(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
I'm not surprised, he jst wanna be on the front page!

1 Like

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
Why does everyone's vision of God have to be one of a White God? Or white Angels?

4 Likes

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Shaadey: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
Ahkay

2 Likes

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2013
Eya, when a man is seriously poor and idle he takes up a very busy usefully useless job. He should tell us whether he trekked to Heaven.

7 Likes

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2013
Too many Doctor Who episodes.
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by dare2think: 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2013
And he came back to Earth??

Why the hell did he come back? is heaven not good enough?

7 Likes

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Caracta(f): 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2013
He eavesdropped at their conversation? Is that not a sin? Very rude! Gbeborun! grin

Btw, what do we need the map for? I'm not ready to die cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by adrainuche(m): 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2013
Omo See Gobe...

1 Like

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Gifted4all(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
I pray oooooo which heaven dis one go.too much ganger don scatter dis one brain na
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by JojoArmani(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
How many times re we seeing these on FP. Unless na de 5th time be dis.

1 Like

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by whitedove(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
iam a christian and a black African(born again) but the emphasis on white ....white is worrisome to me!

am i gonna be white when i get to heaven? iro poju! (lies too much!)
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by taif(f): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
demostratiion of craziness

1 Like

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Segadem(m): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
J E S U S Is Coming Soon

1 Like

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
SEE HIS BICEPS LIKE THIEF OWN grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
grin I believe my South african brother ooo

2 Likes

God dey
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by LeStylo: 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
I heard South African weed is BAAAAAADDDDDDDTTTTTZZZZZ! But this smells like overdose. shocked sad

4 Likes

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Nezan(m): 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
I wonder who smuggled Jamaican weed to this guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by IAMBREEZY: 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2013
I don't get this
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Teejayphillip(m): 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2013
I'm foldin my arms,waitin to see what is impossible grin grin
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by IAMBREEZY: 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2013
nadia_SA: grin I believe my South african brother ooo
then u must be smoking weed with him... smh
Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by justaqad(m): 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2013
and he aint richer than Bill gates yet.. abi heaven no get treasures? grin grin grin grin
if God is still in his youth, i wonder if Angels will still be in cradle... grin grin grin grin
mehn this is the main reason i am avoiding "WEED"

10 Likes

Re: Man Says He’s Been To Heaven Four Times, Draws Map by Longfellow: 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hmmm until d end of time.. We go knw who b who...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Treated To 60th Birthday Surprise By His Wife / Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide / Muslims Celebrate Christmas At Pastor’s House In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.