Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Is #bringbackourgirls Campaign Dead? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is #bringbackourgirls Campaign Dead? (850 Views)

#BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road / WHERE IS #bringbackourgirls Campaign Train? / SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is #bringbackourgirls Campaign Dead? by jaykaylegend(m): 8:41am On Jul 03, 2014
Guys i was thinking wheather the bring back our girls campaign is dead cos as it seems the chibok abduction story is dying down abd the government are not doing their best to bring the girls back..
I remember when the abduction first happened, that was iike the only story on CNN even BBC and aljazeera with CNN even sending a correspondent to Nigeria to cover the story in full(i dont even think that lady is still in Nigeria sef), not to talk of the international recognition we got.. Bt now it looks like even C NN have forgotten about the story..
And even the bringback our girls campaign in Nigeria leaded by oby ezekwesili has died down..
So the question is is the campaign dead or are Nigerians forgetting about the abduction??
Re: Is #bringbackourgirls Campaign Dead? by petrus4good(m): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2014
Maybe
Re: Is #bringbackourgirls Campaign Dead? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 03, 2014
No... It's not dead but burried. The Gov't are ontop of the matter.
Re: Is #bringbackourgirls Campaign Dead? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:14am On Jul 03, 2014
Of course! As usual
Re: Is #bringbackourgirls Campaign Dead? by Kassidy4luv(m): 9:23am On Jul 03, 2014
No girls were missing.......

APC script
Scam
Alert

5 Likes

Re: Is #bringbackourgirls Campaign Dead? by modextus(m): 9:30am On Jul 03, 2014
You wouldn't be asking if its still alive.. undecided
Re: Is #bringbackourgirls Campaign Dead? by Tolexander: 9:48am On Jul 03, 2014
Since April 14, #bringbackourgirls should be dead by now so as to bring alive #bringbackourwomen# cos they would have been molested several times and many of them should be pregnant by now ready to put to bed in 6months time.
Re: Is #bringbackourgirls Campaign Dead? by Lordabas: 9:49am On Jul 03, 2014
This whole #BringBackOurGirls campaign is dead. It was a mission that was dead-on-arrival but ppl want to live in denial.
Re: Is #bringbackourgirls Campaign Dead? by wuramini(f): 9:55am On Jul 03, 2014
[code][/code]our girls are not missing...................pls

1 Like

Re: Is #bringbackourgirls Campaign Dead? by Hostermipo(m): 9:58am On Jul 03, 2014
it is not dead, but initially Nigerians and even all the people around the world thought the Nigerian Army are not capable, USA was like they will find them in Just few days. everybody thought the girls will be found within a week when international help came in, don't forget that , US army Drones flying day and night, we also have, Isreal, France, UK and China in the search and these are counties with standard technologies and intelligence but despite their high techs and intelligence, still we have gotten no Result. it is then people now came to realize that it is actually more complicated than they think, almost five strongest country without any results. so you should not be expecting Nigerian army to perform magic, it is more technical than majority think............ let us just keep praying for the army, when you are sleeping ,they are awake in the heart of the forest running up and down, starving, sacrificing there lives every day, when you are having picnics with your families, don't forget that they also have families they left , hoping that one day they will conquer and see their families again, just to Keep you safe. let us all to appreciate and value their effort. Nigerian Army: Victory Alone is From God

3 Likes

Re: Is #bringbackourgirls Campaign Dead? by Hostermipo(m): 10:13am On Jul 03, 2014
Kassidy4luv: No girls were missing.......

APC script
Scam
Alert
from the intelligence information I gathered,
1. girls were abducted, but the abduction is a planned work and they may not be up to 200,

2. APC, has nothing to do with the abduction, but they are gaining so much from it, that is why they alter silly comments some times.

3. about the location of the girls, I gather only two possible site. (I) it is either they are not in Nigeria at all, they may have been transported out of the country that very night they were kidnapped. ( ii) they may be inside a city in Nigeria, not a ware house or any forest but inside maybe a decent building even in the heart of the city they can never think of searching. but am so sure that they are not in any forest. either far outside the country or deep inside the town.
Re: Is #bringbackourgirls Campaign Dead? by ojimbo(m): 10:26am On Jul 03, 2014
Hostermipo: it is not dead, but initially Nigerians and even all the people around the world thought the Nigerian Army are not capable, USA was like they will find them in Just few days. everybody thought the girls will be found within a week when international help came in, don't forget that , US army Drones flying day and night, we also have, Isreal, France, UK and China in the search and these are counties with standard technologies and intelligence but despite their high techs and intelligence, still we have gotten no Result. it is then people now came to realize that it is actually more complicated than they think, almost five strongest country without any results. so you should not be expecting Nigerian army to perform magic, it is more technical than majority think............ let us just keep praying for the army, when you are sleeping ,they are awake in the heart of the forest running up and down, starving, sacrificing there lives every day, when you are having picnics with your families, don't forget that they also have families they left , hoping that one day they will conquer and see their families again, just to Keep you safe. let us all to appreciate and value their effort. Nigerian Army: Victory Alone is From God
i wish you will rule this county because i can see alot of knowledge in you
Re: Is #bringbackourgirls Campaign Dead? by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2014
chibok is scam!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is #bringbackourgirls Campaign Dead? by Hostermipo(m): 11:41am On Jul 03, 2014
ojimbo: i wish you will rule this county because i can see alot of knowledge in you
Thanks so much , you are wonderful too. I just pray I find my way into the State Security Service after my degree
Re: Is #bringbackourgirls Campaign Dead? by egift(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2014
In one single strike, the following happened during the blackout:
- All the BringBackOurGirls campaign wiped out of Nairaland.
- All the Fictional rescue mission and lies of the Chibok Girls from the DHq, wiped.
- The Skelewu Dance in Kano when Nigerians were bombed in Abuja gone.
- Nyaya Bomb blast record lost.
- The Kidnapping of nearly 300 innocent girls gone.
- Don't forget that the result and news of how our Presido traveled to Kano and exchanged words with the governor, got swept off and could not win even a single polling unit has been deleted completely.
- All the official mishandling of the kidnapped girls gone from Nigeria's Largest Online Forum
- Even Okupe's crying of not getting a ward embrace from our able Oby could not be speared.

Hmmmm.
Re: Is #bringbackourgirls Campaign Dead? by Idrismusty97(m): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
No it isn't dead. Just some days ago four thousand(4000) Filipino female students and nuns were on the street protesting. It was reported on the same Al Jazeera you claim to watch. On the latest "Talk to Al Jazeera" program the adviser to the president was interviewed. There is literary not a day pass that they won't report about the bringbackourgirls brouhaha. Even the minor protests in Abuja were only a few people(not even up to hundred) show up was reported just some days ago.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/06/27/4000-filipino-students-rally-to-call-for-release-kidnapped-nigerian-girls/
Re: Is #bringbackourgirls Campaign Dead? by IAMBREEZY: 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2014
I guess so.

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi Drops Case Against Jonathan / Court Orders UBA To Pay Ex-worker N76m / Why Chibok Parents Didn't Meet Johnathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.