Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (476956 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
LucemFerre:

4K output... It won't support 4k blue ray disc drive so in my defence it is only normal for me to assume that it can only try to up the 1080p HD to a 4k level... for people who give a fvck, a console that supports the 4k blue ray player would display a better output on a 4k screen.

Who said sh1t about a 4k blue ray drive! It won't support 4k movies like the Xbox S would but it will no doubt play games at 4k which the s cant!

We aren't saying it won't have a better 4kish perspective with a drive in it. We r saying it will support 4k gaming regardless or without d drive! undecided
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 7:33am On Sep 12, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Who said sh1t about a 4k blue ray drive! It won't support 4k movies like the Xbox S would but it will no doubt play games at 4k which the s cant!

We aren't saying it won't have a better 4kish perspective with a drive in it. We r saying it will support 4k gaming regardless or without d drive! undecided

PS4 is not a real 4K (3840x2160) console. PS4 technical chief Mark Cerny even said this in the Sept 7 presentation that "Brute-force rendering techniques can of course be used to support [4K] displays". The PS4 Pro will render close to 1440p or 1800p...not the full 2160p. Sony itself plainly stated during the event that it didn’t want to make a machine that could fill all 8 million pixels of a 4K television set. (3840x2160=8.3million pixels)

Don't get me wrong, it's a clever technique but they should stop this 4K marketing BS and concentrate on 1080p60...higher framerate which will improve gameplay significantly from the 1080p30Hz that's predominant.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 9:11am On Sep 12, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Alright alright alright, damn undecided
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 9:32am On Sep 12, 2016
Silkmoth33:

it will no doubt play games at 4k which the s cant!

Wait what? shocked... Lol... Smfh
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2016
Deadpool

developers; marvel entertainment,activision,high moon
genres: comedy,hack and slash, third person shooter, super hero
relese dates;june 26th 2013
modes: single player,multiplayer
platforms: windows,xbox,play station

system requirements:

plot:

Dead pool is shown sitting on a chair in an apartment alone watching TV.
Suddenly a female courier rep delivers a box to him.
deadpol is trying to get a manuscript published
Disgusted with the story line he decides to kill the head of the game studio.
After beating him to pulp, the studio head is saved by some accomplices.
Blackpool's aim is for the script for his to be published game to be accepted and implemented as
he wishes into the forth coming release from high moon.
Along the way to murdering high moon's executive he later faces sinister who
beats him to unconsciousness from which he later recovers .
He also encounters the x-men group .
wolverine,psylocke,domino and rogue along the way.
Towards the end , sinister has proven to be a proven nemesis after defeating the x-men group.
Deadpool eventually kills sinister in the citadel after fighting various clones.
He also gets his wish of getting his game script published.

1 Share

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:24am On Sep 12, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:29am On Sep 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:33am On Sep 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:40am On Sep 12, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:47am On Sep 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:52am On Sep 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:58am On Sep 12, 2016
//..

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:59am On Sep 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by LucemFerre: 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
purplekayc:
Deadpool

developers; marvel entertainment,activision,high moon
genres: comedy,hack and slash, third person shooter, super hero
relese dates;june 26th 2013
modes: single player,multiplayer
platforms: windows,xbox,play station

system requirements:

plot:

Dead pool is shown sitting on a chair in an apartment alone watching TV.
Suddenly a female courier rep delivers a box to him.
deadpol is trying to get a manuscript published
Disgusted with the story line he decides to kill the head of the game studio.
After beating him to pulp, the studio head is saved by some accomplices.
Blackpool's aim is for the script for his to be published game to be accepted and implemented as
he wishes into the forth coming release from high moon.
Along the way to murdering high moon's executive he later faces sinister who
beats him to unconsciousness from which he later recovers .
He also encounters the x-men group .
wolverine,psylocke,domino and rogue along the way.
Towards the end , sinister has proven to be a proven nemesis after defeating the x-men group.
Deadpool eventually kills sinister in the citadel after fighting various clones.
He also gets his wish of getting his game script published.

One the most stupid hack and slash ever made...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
max payne 2

Development: remedy entertainment, rockstar
release dates:24th october 2003
platform: windows,xbox,playstation
genre: third person shooter,action
modes: single player

system requirements:

plot:

special police operative of the new york city department maxwell ,is tasked with looking for and capturing certain murderes and
a previously convicted criminal known as mona whom had gone rouge .
After mona is incarcerated in a police jail her crime enemies attack the station looking to kill her.
Max releases her temporarily and fights with the jail breakers.
Together they forge a relationship base don looking for the would be assassins.
whom they later discover were working for mobsters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2016
MrEverything:
That means my hope of playing those games are dead.

https://www.nairaland.com/2593307/hp-envy-15-4th-gen

Stroll around the computer and tech market sections in ur free time.

You would be amazed at the bonanzas you may find
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
Silkmoth33:

https://www.nairaland.com/2593307/hp-envy-15-4th-gen

Stroll around the computer and tech market sections in ur free time.

You would be amazed at the bonanzas you may find
you can try this out
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by exclusivesam53: 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
purplekayc:
which game do you want to download?
sorry for the late reply. The game i wat to download from ovagames is ac2. I downloaded ac1 earlier from oceanofgames but during installation i kept receivin an error: catastrophic failure which i also tested in another system to receive the same error again so i quit. I wanna begin frm ac2
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
DOOM fix on oceanofgames
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:11am On Sep 13, 2016
exclusivesam53:
sorry for the late reply. The game i wat to download from ovagames is ac2. I downloaded ac1 earlier from oceanofgames but during installation i kept receivin an error: catastrophic failure which i also tested in another system to receive the same error again so i quit. I wanna begin frm ac2

http://www.skidrowgames.net/assassins-creed-ii-skidrow.html
https://torrentz.skillproxy.org/search?q=assasins+creed+2
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by youngkhid(m): 1:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
Sorry dis may sound offpoint but I am a gamer and I want to afford a fone and I need to knw wat amount of RAM is good
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
AKBliv010:
DOOM fix on oceanofgames
you would love this

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
youngkhid:
Sorry dis may sound offpoint but I am a gamer and I want to afford a fone and I need to knw wat amount of RAM is good
a mobile phone?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by youngkhid(m): 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
purplekayc:
a mobile phone?
Yh

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.