Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (475032 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:25pm On Sep 16, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
Divinity:original sin

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
No tell me say that game nah top down view.

This original sin no try
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
Silkmoth33:
No tell me say that game nah top down view.

This original sin no try
not really top down,have you played it?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2016

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by drajjay: 12:12am On Sep 17, 2016
purplekayc:
but you cant play current games

this is my own laptop graphics capability and it cant run l a noire and g t a v
OK thx..but at least it can run black ops 2
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:06am On Sep 17, 2016
drajjay:
OK thx..but at least it can run black ops 2
i think you would have to adjust the graphics settings

besides how fast is your processor?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by drajjay: 9:08am On Sep 17, 2016
purplekayc:
i think you would have to adjust the graphics settings

besides how fast is your processor?

it's a 64bit, 2.4ghz
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by wag008(m): 9:09am On Sep 17, 2016
please house, i need pc games. i just got my laptop and i only have pes 16 which am tired of playing. they only sell old games where i stay. i would really appreciate it if i can some games from someone. thanks in advance
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 17, 2016
No I havent!
purplekayc:
not really top down,have you played it?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2016
drajjay:
it's a 64bit, 2.4ghz
try running the game it should play but you would probably have to reduce the games graphics
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by drajjay: 9:14am On Sep 17, 2016
purplekayc:
try running the game it should play but you would see probably have to reduce the games graphics
OK no problem. Thx man.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
Amnesia:
The dark descent

Developers; frictional games
release dates; 17th february 2011
platforms : windows,linux,xbox,
genre: survival horror
modes: single player

system requirements

processsor:
graphics card:
RAM:
Free hdd:

plot: the events surrounds an individual who has forgottten all
knowledge of whom he is after collapsing or being abandonned in an undergroung chamber.
He awakens and tries to murmur his own name evntually remembering after several trails "Daniel'.
As he moves around his new discovered environment , he begins to hear occassional eerie voices
accompanied by winds.
In the course of his journey he meets up with a person called Alexander whom would ultimately betray him with false promises.
Alexander then tells Daniel about the power possessed by a certain orb.
Telling him that he had become part of the power it brings.
That it's destruction would ultimately lead to his own death.
Alexander aim was to find a way back to his own universe through
the collection of collection of tortured spirits or souls of the humans that come around the descent.
Daniel ultimately finds out the intention of aleexander which was to use him as a stooge for his own
passage to his own world through suffering.
daniel eventually decides to fight him off.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by bertoseve: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hello,, house, i intend to play fifa 17 but i need some info on this origin stuff, like, must i download from origin( could i buy the disk and install)? how to and cost to have an origin account in 9ja? can i play offline? if yes , how. thanks
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
bertoseve:
Hello,, house, i intend to play fifa 17 but i need some info on this origin stuff, like, must i download from origin( could i buy the disk and install)? how to and cost to have an origin account in 9ja? can i play offline? if yes , how. thanks
has fifa 17 been released?
yeah you can play offline but when you are installing you must verify the CDs authenticity through origin.
the origin account itself is free to sign up to
for you to play multiplayer games with people around the world you must go through origin

download and register for origin here
you will also get an EA id code

this is mine abc853756154

https://www.origin.com/zaf/en-us/store
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by bertoseve: 6:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
Thanks Bro, FIFA 17 will be out sometime latter this month so i wanted to know if its something i could easily do, from your explanation authenticity of the installation files of FIFA 17 is verified via origin, if not i won't be able to install and play.Then the only costs i might incur will be the cost of buying/downloading authentic FIFA 17 installation files? right?....thereafter i can always play offline if i wanted but of course going online for multiplayer experience will require me to sign into my origin account? right?
purplekayc:

has fifa 17 been released?
yeah you can play offline but when you are installing you must verify the CDs authenticity through origin.
the origin account itself is free to sign up to
for you to play multiplayer games with people around the world you must go through origin

download and register for origin here
you will also get an EA id code

this is mine abc853756154

https://www.origin.com/zaf/en-us/store

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by bertoseve: 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
I saw FIFA 16 DVD on sale 3k8 on konga, can i order that , install and authenticate via origin to play? if i can, i'll rather order the DVD than download via origin because of 9ja messy internet situation.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
bertoseve:
I saw FIFA 16 DVD on sale 3k8 on konga, can i order that , install and authenticate via origin to play? if i can, i'll rather order the DVD than download via origin because of 9ja messy internet situation.
as long as the dvd is genuine and you have an authentication key.
You can install and play single and multiplayer
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by bertoseve: 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
Thanks bro, i've placed the order , hopefully its authentic, what game pads do you suggest i get for FIFA&PES, i've been having unpleasant experiences with these USB gamepads on sale around. am @ cross roads with either ps3 or xbox 360 variant.
purplekayc:
as long as the dvd is genuine and you have an authentication key.
You can install and play single and multiplayer
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 10:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
bertoseve:
If you are able to, you can buy from cdkeys.com. I usually get my games from there. They are cheaper and you get a key instantly which you can redeem on origin, steam, uplay whichever is applicable.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 10:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
bertoseve:
Thanks bro, i've placed the order , hopefully its authentic, what game pads do you suggest i get for FIFA&PES, i've been having unpleasant experiences with these USB gamepads on sale around. am @ cross roads with either ps3 or xbox 360 variant.
Either will work. Xbox 360 being an MS product will work seamlessly, the PS3 controller will need software to trick the PC into thinking there's an XBox contoller installed. I've used Motioninjoy for DS3 and that's worked for me. - https://motioninjoy.en.uptodown.com/windows
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Lana1(m): 10:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
bertoseve:
Konga now sell PC games?? Wondafuu!!
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lana1:
Konga now sell PC games?? Wondafuu!!
Did you still get BF4 on origin?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Lana1(m): 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
AKBliv010:
Did you still get BF4 on origin?
Yh
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by bertoseve: 11:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
Thanks AKBliv010,i can always count on you to help a brother out but if cdkeys.com only provides keys, it will mean downloading the game online before using the keys, that will mean using our crap internet which is what i want to avoid, but again the site am buying the FIFA 16 from didn't say i'll have to purchase the keys, what was on the "note" was "PLEASE NOTE THAT INTERNET ACCESS IS NEEDED ONLY TO INSTALL AND UPDATE ORIGIN" so my guess is the keys will be in the dvd pack smiley.
AKBliv010:

If you are able to, you can buy from cdkeys.com. I usually get my games from there. They are cheaper and you get a key instantly which you can redeem on origin, steam, uplay whichever is applicable.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 11:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lana1:
Yh
same gamertag as steam?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by AKBliv010(m): 11:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
bertoseve:
Thanks AKBliv010,i can always count on you to help a brother out but if cdkeys.com only provides keys, it will mean downloading the game online before using the keys, that will mean using our crap internet which is what i want to avoid, but again the site am buying the FIFA 16 from didn't say i'll have to purchase the keys, what was on the "note" was "PLEASE NOTE THAT INTERNET ACCESS IS NEEDED ONLY TO INSTALL AND UPDATE ORIGIN" so my guess is the keys will be in the dvd pack smiley.

Ah! I mustav ignored that comment you made about internet connection, my bad!
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by bertoseve: 11:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
I thought so too grin
AKBliv010:

Ah! I mustav ignored that comment you made about internet connection, my bad!
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by bertoseve: 11:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
i would have prefared the xbos 360 from your insight here but am a bit skeptical about its analog stick's position, ...you see, i use that alot, i don't know if i will be comfortable playing with it in that position......don't wanna have to be treating finger strains grin
AKBliv010:

Either will work. Xbox 360 being an MS product will work seamlessly, the PS3 controller will need software to trick the PC into thinking there's an XBox contoller installed. I've used Motioninjoy for DS3 and that's worked for me. - https://motioninjoy.en.uptodown.com/windows

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.