Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (498341 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
undecided

1 Share

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hhxh

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
Frsa

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2017
Jsdkrk

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:17am On Jul 29, 2017
Hdkdkrm

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2017
cheesy

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2017
undecided

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:52am On Jul 29, 2017
Oendk

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:58am On Jul 29, 2017
U hjdo

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2017

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:29am On Jul 29, 2017
grin

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2017
Ygui

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:38am On Jul 29, 2017
Fggg

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:43am On Jul 29, 2017
Fhhrf

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2017
cheesy

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by dushman04: 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
purplekayc:
I got this on Amazon

You can search for your choice .
You can also try eBay,Craigslist

Sorry,I was just checking though this thread and I saw this,how were you able to get a laptop of these specs at that price Nice work with the screenshots btw
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Christaks(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
aristogabby:
Fifa Lovers Fifa 17 finally Cracked.

http://oceanofgames.com/fifa-17-free-download/

Enjoy!!

Hv u installed it did it work

Cuz i saw another version 17gb compressed by FITGIRL.....i dnt wanna waste MB...
Besides....dt FIfa 17 at oceansofgames server is so slow slow compared to when u downloading other games....
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
Christaks:

Cuz i saw another version 17gb compressed by FITGIRL.....i dnt wanna waste MB...
Besides....dt FIfa 17 at oceansofgames server is so slow slow compared to when u downloading other games....

the fitgirl repack is smaller
Am halfway through download now
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Wizzoe360: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
Christaks:

Already have d full file and tested it, working perfect. But for FITGIRL repacks, you cant eat your cake and have it, the games are compressed to the core BUT there is always issue of slow downloads via torrent sometimes. Am downloading Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Wildland my average download is 200kb, which is very annoying.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Christaks(m): 1:32am On Aug 03, 2017
Wizzoe360:

Already have d full file and tested it, working perfect. But for FITGIRL repacks, you cant eat your cake and have it, the games are compressed to the core BUT there is always issue of slow downloads via torrent sometimes. Am downloading Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Wildland my average download is 200kb, which is very annoying.

Pls wts ur location.. I hv been dreaming to play dt 17..

Hv been stuck on fifa16, hv played d 17 on ps4, its very cool

Since i dnt hv a console...i want it on my syste..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Christaks(m): 1:35am On Aug 03, 2017
purplekayc:
the fitgirl repack is smaller
Am halfway through download now

Hv any1 u knw tested it.....cuz Wizzoe360 seems to hv downloaded d 35 gb from oceansofgames..and he said its working well.

Dnt wanna download d FITGIRL version den it wnt work
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by otunba88(m): 5:06am On Aug 03, 2017
BOSS PURPLEKAYC, WE NO EVEN SEE YOUR RED LIGHT. TRIPLE TUALE SIR!!!
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:30am On Aug 03, 2017
Christaks:

Hv any1 u knw tested it.....cuz Wizzoe360 seems to hv downloaded d 35 gb from oceansofgames..and he said its working well.

Dnt wanna download d FITGIRL version den it wnt work
fitgirl has a good rep.all her uploads usually works and they're smaller
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
Christaks:

they have faster server but its paid @ $.99 per download
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
Wizzoe360:

hope you aren't using ntel?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Wizzoe360: 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
purplekayc:
hope you aren't using ntel?

Nope, using Swift. From the comment section for Tom Clancy Ghost Recon file on Fitgirl, most people complained about the slow download via torrent.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
Wizzoe360:

Nope, using Swift. From the comment section for Tom Clancy Ghost Recon file on Fitgirl, most people complained about the slow download via torrent.

Try this one

http://igg-games.com/tom-clancys-ghost-recon-wildlands-free-download.html
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:09am On Aug 05, 2017
Wizzoe360:

try ova games
they have faster servers from usenet
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Zhahovic(m): 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hmmm...nice work Bro...this forum is a continent..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:07am On Aug 11, 2017
fear 2: project origin

1 Share

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2017
Jdmm

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:17am On Aug 11, 2017
Hxhjh

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (341) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.