Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (476860 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:20am On Aug 11, 2017
Iebkem

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:26am On Aug 11, 2017
cool

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2017
Gdjjk

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:32am On Aug 11, 2017
Ucnkv

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:36am On Aug 11, 2017
Duvjv

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:40am On Aug 11, 2017
Hdkkjs

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:42am On Aug 11, 2017
grin

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:45am On Aug 11, 2017
Hsddn

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2017
Rihgd

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2017
Bskdmd

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:56am On Aug 11, 2017
Ndkddbdk

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
Sjdek

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
Udufh

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Christaks(m): 9:49am On Aug 23, 2017
purplekayc:
the fitgirl repack is smaller
Am halfway through download now

R u done downloading fifa 17 fitgirl version .

Cuz im done wit mine....

D only problem is...d commentary...thrs no commentary in d game only crowd cheers...

I even copied the commentary pack ''eng stmp commentary.bin' to fifa 17 directory...still no commentary.

And in game setting i cld see... the option '''commentary:: undefined''''

Did any body get this samw prob...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2017
Christaks:

R u done downloading fifa 17 fitgirl version .

Cuz im done wit mine....

D only problem is...d commentary...thrs no commentary in d game only crowd cheers...

I even copied the commentary pack ''eng stmp commentary.bin' to fifa 17 directory...still no commentary.

And in game setting i cld see... the option '''commentary:: undefined''''

Did any body get this samw prob...
yeah am.through
But I can't give you a concrete answer on the commentary issue as am yet to walkthrough it
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Christaks(m): 10:45am On Aug 23, 2017
purplekayc:
yeah am.through
But I can't give you a concrete answer on the commentary issue as am yet to walkthrough it

Did u download the commentary pack seperataly ?

If yes..wchich folder did u copy it to??
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Christaks(m): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2017
purplekayc:
yeah am.through

I think i jst figured out ..wat went wrng...

I was supposed to copy d language pack.bin and paste it inside d fifa 17 extraceted fitgirl folder b4 installation.

U put together wit the rest .bin files...so it installs evrything together.

Mistake::: i went to paste the language pack after installation....that is d prob..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:10am On Aug 23, 2017
Christaks:

Did u download the commentary pack seperataly ?

If yes..wchich folder did u copy it to??
will paste a screenshot later
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:13am On Aug 23, 2017
Christaks:

I think i jst figured out ..wat went wrng...

I was supposed to copy d language pack.bin and paste it inside d fifa 17 extraceted fitgirl folder b4 installation.

U put together wit the rest .bin files...so it installs evrything together.

Mistake::: i went to paste the language pack after installation....that is d prob..

I think the whole pack comes together with it u just have check /uncheck certain choices when installing
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Christaks(m): 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
purplekayc:
I think the whole pack comes together with it u just have check /uncheck certain choices when installing

Nah.... fitgirl version...

U hv to download d preferred language of ur choice..no commentary for u..during game play..

I jst reinstalled d whole game following my procedure above..its workn nw...

Thrs commentary...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Christaks(m): 1:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mine its 17.5 gig. Eng commentary 2.5gb..

U guess urs its 35gig d original steampunk version...

U wnt hv a problem wit commentary...if its d 35 gig
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
Christaks:
Mine its 17.5 gig. Eng commentary 2.5gb..

U guess urs its 35gig d original steampunk version...

U wnt hv a problem wit commentary...if its d 35 gig
check it
http://fitgirl-repacks.site/fifa-17/

It's 17.8gb
And it contains multilingual commentary
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Christaks(m): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
purplekayc:
check it

It's 17.8gb

Download only d english pack....

1. Extract d main game files.
2. Extract d language pack. ( it contains only one file wit extension of ''''.bin'''')

3. Copy dis language pack to the main game folder that u extracted. Den click on setup....so it installs evrytin at once. If u dnt do dt...u wnt get commentary during game play..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Christaks(m): 6:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
purplekayc:
check it

It's 17.8gb

Dts exactly whr i downloaded mine from.....
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2017
tom Clancy's ghost recon : wildlands

Developers: ubisoft
Genre : third prson shooter, open world,tactical shooter,co-op
Release dates: March 7th 2017
Modes: single and multiplayer
Platform : windows, Xbox, PS

Plot

Bolivia is now the largest producer of coca.
In Santa Blanca coca is produced and distributed around the world through various channels.
American DEA agents are sent in to bring the kingpins to book after the cartel's sicarios murder one of their own.
When the cartel is close to total destruction, its leader el sueno makes a deal with the American government to provide information about their trade and others involved in exchange for a reduced sentence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
Jfbb

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
Fuhchg

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
Jxjvj

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
smiley

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
undecided

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 7:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
cheesy

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
Rixhc

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.