Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:13 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (497621 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
MisterDerick:

How does this work??
its a search engine it searches the internet for all Rapid share files
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:47am On Jan 17, 2015
wink

1 Share

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:53am On Jan 17, 2015
smiley

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by MisterDerick: 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2015
purplekayc:
its a search engine it searches the internet for all Rapid share files
Not sure how to use it... Could you maybe get me a link for Ghostrecon Future soldier or and Medal of honor limited Edition?? Thanks
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Binael: 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
purplekayc:
the best way to find out is to install and run.
Did as u instructed(install and run), the baby opened n I dy flex am now.....thanx man. I wouldn't have played this game without u
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
MisterDerick:

Not sure how to use it... Could you maybe get me a link for Ghostrecon Future soldier or and Medal of honor limited Edition?? Thanks

[url]rapid-search-engine.com/index-s=future%2Bsoldier&ftype=4.html?[/url]
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by MisterDerick: 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
purplekayc:

[url]rapid-search-engine.com/index-s=future%2Bsoldier&ftype=4.html?[/url]
Most of the links don't work Bro...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:39am On Jan 18, 2015
MisterDerick:

there are also many cloud upload sites
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:51am On Jan 18, 2015
MisterDerick:

https://mega.co.nz/
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:05am On Jan 18, 2015
MisterDerick:

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by MisterDerick: 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2015
purplekayc:
https://mega.co.nz/
Not to inpose but this is still confusing to me Bro
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
MisterDerick:

Not to inpose but this is still confusing to me Bro
there are a. Lot of website that upload files in compressed form i will check lata and post links here. You can do a google search nevertheless
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by MisterDerick: 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2015
purplekayc:
there are a. Lot of website that upload files in compressed form i will check lata and post links here. You can do a google search nevertheless
Thanks man
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2015
conyema12:
Guys can I play FIFA 15 and PES 15 with this machine.

Dell inspiron 15 7000 series

Core i7 processor. 16GB ram and 1TB HDD

Chipset

Mobile Intel® HM76 Express ChipsetGraphicsIntel® HD Graphics 4400 Optional NVIDIA® GeForce® GT750M 2GB GDDR5 

Display

15.6 inch LED Backlit Display with Truelife and HD resolution (1366 x 768)15.6 inch LED Backlit Touch Display with Truelife and HD resolution (1366 x 768) 15.6 inch LED Backlit Touch Display with Truelife and FHD resolution (1920 x 1080)

sir ur pc should rape dos games wit dat spec,u cn even play fifa and pes 20 if u c dem

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 2:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
MisterDerick:

Thanks man
bros just leave thoes tinz is goona stress shiiiiiit out of u.let mi give u hint

(1)games are usually passworded wit password in a different site were link is usually dead or wit a lot of surveys or vise versa

(2)some times wen u av d rar file u tink is d game and d password jst to open it and find out its d link to download d game after passing many surveys

(3)it stresses ur pc for nothing,imagine were i download cod mw3 which it 15gb compressed into 90mb,den trying to extract it takes up to one week,after dat u want to play d game it starts aving a lot of ish which i cnt find d solution online,after making me leave my pc on for almost a week

(4)most of d games dnt work,out of d game i downloaded none worked

jst 4get it bro dey jst want u to add some cash to dere acc by clicking surveys

go for ripped or repacked games by well known groups such as blackbox,skidrow,etc

orr simply meet frends who are into pc gaming and get games from dem,downloading games are stressful cos i download too
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
I have watched the trailers and read the articles
Appearently the new battlefeild game would be about Police vs thieves?
Hope it would not be a disapointment. Character and story wise that is. undecided.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by CyyRil: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2015
Do you know Eve Online, the spaceship combat game? One of the most complex games ever designed, it boasts one of the largest if not the largest player-run economy. Oh, and scams within the context of the game are actually authorised... it's a ruthless environment. You have player-run space empires, spies, scoundrels, pirates, explorers, miners, traders, diplomats, space truckers...

The latest trailer
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by wkid(m): 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
CyyRil:
Do you know Eve Online, the spaceship combat game? One of the most complex games ever designed, it boasts one of the largest if not the largest player-run economy. Oh, and scams within the context of the game are actually authorised... it's a ruthless environment. You have player-run space empires, spies, scoundrels, pirates, explorers, miners, traders, diplomats, space truckers...

The latest trailer

Eve online is very good. Zorg Empire is also very good.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 9:51am On Jan 29, 2015
purplekayc:
I have watched the trailers and read the articles
Appearently the new battlefeild game would be about Police vs thieves?
Hope it would not be a disapointment. Character and story wise that is. undecided.
menh i jst finished downloading dis game and is saying online play only
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2015
lordraiden:
menh i jst finished downloading dis game and is saying online play only
not sure it has been released
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:03am On Jan 30, 2015
dying light
released 27.01.2015 (3 days ago)

https://torrentz.eu/search?q=dying+light

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by omoadeleye(m): 9:18am On Jan 31, 2015
pls who. help me, after the installation of call of duty,
everytime i tried to lauch the game, it always tell me, "the
program can't start because XINPUT1_3.DLL is missing
from your computer, who has any idea abt this?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:23am On Jan 31, 2015
omoadeleye:
pls who. help me, after the installation of call of duty,
everytime i tried to lauch the game, it always tell me, "the
program can't start because XINPUT1_3.DLL is missing
from your computer, who has any idea abt this?
install the latest .net framework and active X for your operating system
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by omoadeleye(m): 10:22am On Jan 31, 2015
purplekayc:
install the latest .net framework and active X for your operating system

pls am a noob, nd i dont know what you are talking about, pls help explain to me,and if you can help me with a link i will appreciate that, thanks sir.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
omoadeleye:

pls am a noob, nd i dont know what you are talking about, pls help explain to me,and if you can help me with a link i will appreciate that, thanks sir.
what OS do you use?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by omoadeleye(m): 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2015
purplekayc:
what OS do you use?

thnaks for replying bro,

am using window 8, for further information my pc is acer aspire v5, thanks in anticipation
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2015
omoadeleye:

thnaks for replying bro,

am using window 8, for further information my pc is acer aspire v5, thanks in anticipation
all you need to do is download the latest of direct x and .net frame work from microsoft website and install it

You should also check maybe your OS is 64 bit(x64) or 32bit(x86)

Which call of duty is it ?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by omoadeleye(m): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
purplekayc:
all you need to do is download the latest of direct x and .net frame work from microsoft website and install it

You should also check maybe your OS is 64 bit(x64) or 32bit(x86)

Which call of duty is it ?

black ops
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2015
omoadeleye:

black ops
install the software
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2015
purplekayc:
not sure it has been released
ya,it has nt been released bt was shocked wen i saw it,so i downloaded it
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
[quote author=purplekayc post=30300696][/quote]between black ops and bad company which one is better,do dey av gud graphics

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (341) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.