Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (476944 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2014
lordraiden:
try dis www.directlinkgames.ucoz.com dere are many sites u cn download from.if u av any game in mind and need direct link download quote mi i cn provide u wit one
hope the downloads are fast
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 10:45pm On Dec 29, 2014
purplekayc:
hope the downloads are fast
ya,very fast depending on ur netwrk speed
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 10:48pm On Dec 29, 2014
purplekayc:
I have watched the trailers
I think its mafia kind of not too sure now.....
is mafia stuff from d pics i see,i need to watch d gameplay youtube
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
lordraiden:
is mafia stuff from d pics i see,i need to watch d gameplay youtube
try dz for game download s

.fm/software/
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 11:02pm On Dec 29, 2014
purplekayc:
try dz for game download s

.fm/software/
nice site,just visited d site nw,actuall i google any game i want to download,any site it hit mi to wit good download and no survey i download from dere,and d site u gave mi has almost same content wit directlinkgames
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 9:14am On Dec 30, 2014
game finished,good story,good mini game play ,good graphics 'BF3'
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2014
lordraiden:
nice site,just visited d site nw,actuall i google any game i want to download,any site it hit mi to wit good download and no survey i download from dere,and d site u gave mi has almost same content wit directlinkgames
do u use torrents?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2014
lordraiden:
game finished,good story,good mini game play ,good graphics 'BF3'
have you played bf4?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 11:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
purplekayc:
do u use torrents?
no,too slow
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 12:00am On Dec 31, 2014
purplekayc:
have you played bf4?
am downloading l.a noire afta dat i will get bf4
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by snave007(m): 9:02am On Jan 01, 2015
hello every one, I bought a pes2015 software and I'm having issues with installation on my pc it keeps telling me something like skencryptedapp.DLL missing what do I do
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
snave007:
hello every one, I bought a pes2015 software and I'm having issues with installation on my pc it keeps telling me something like skencryptedapp.DLL missing what do I do
well am not too used to PES
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2015
snave007:
ask the console peeps
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
[url]isc.ro/[/url]

Anyone interested in online scrabble play should plz sign up here,its totally free and easy to use
You will play against some of the most passionate players online
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by wilson61(m): 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
lordraiden:
try dis www.directlinkgames.ucoz.com dere are many sites u cn download from.if u av any game in mind and need direct link download quote mi i cn provide u wit one
bro I need any harry potter PC game download ....or any interesting game not more Dan 3gb
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2015
wilson61:
bro I need any harry potter PC game download ....or any interesting game not more Dan 3gb
call of juarez bound in blood,call of juarez gunslinger,virtua temnis 4,farcry 1,2,3, Deus Ex, aragon,lord of the rings,mortal combat,still many of dem,probably old pc games.

the harry potter i saw is 7.4gb here is d link if u still need it http://www.blackboxgamez.com/2014/02/download-harry-potter-and-deathly_14.html?m=1

if i my ask y do u need games less dan 3gb
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by wilson61(m): 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
lordraiden:
call of juarez bound in blood,call of juarez gunslinger,virtua temnis 4,farcry 1,2,3, Deus Ex, aragon,lord of the rings,mortal combat,still many of dem,probably old pc games.

the harry potter i saw is 7.4gb here is d link if u still need it http://www.blackboxgamez.com/2014/02/download-harry-potter-and-deathly_14.html?m=1

if i my ask y do u need games less dan 3gb
jst having 3gb left on my subscription nd no plan on subscribing anytym soon...will go with eragon,tnx bro
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
wilson61:
jst having 3gb left on my subscription nd no plan on subscribing anytym soon...will go with eragon,tnx bro
uwc,u cn also u mtn bis to download
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
snave007:
probably d file is nt complete or nt compactible wit ur pc
Tip:try downloading d missing file to see if it wrks bt after downloading it might wrk or still tell u anoda file it missin
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Earnestly awaiting the release of DOOM 4 wink

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by wilson61(m): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
lordraiden:
uwc,u cn also u mtn bis to download
kay 2 d eragon pls
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
wilson61:
kay 2 d eragon pls
i couldnt get d directlink buh here is link too torrent if u need it http://kickass.so/eragon-flt-t833387.html
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by wilson61(m): 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
lordraiden:
i couldnt get d directlink buh here is link too torrent if u need it http://kickass.so/eragon-flt-t833387.html
thanks bro
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 8:30am On Jan 04, 2015
wilson61:
thanks bro
uwc
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:19am On Jan 05, 2015
deus ex the fall

Developers:eidios montreal,sQuare enix Platforms:windows,Android,IOS Release dates:March 18th,2014 Genres:science fiction,first person shooter,stealth,Role playing

system requirements: OS:windows xp 32 RAM:2gb Free space:4gb Processor:core 2 duo 2ghz grahis card:Nvidia 6600gt,Radeon x600

series plot
I honestly feel this game is a kind of prequel to the one coming after human reolution. first scene shows Ben saxon (The gamer's character) in the company of Anna kelso. They are heard discussing the illuminati and their activities. Ben administers neuropozyne to anna on her request and subseqently is tasked with looking for more despite disoering their are seere shortages Ben then goes to Panama but is told theirs an substitute (Riezene) by janus saxon. He eventually gets neuropozyne from an underground dotor. Infiltrating belltowers base after witnessing an assasination to follow the culprit. HE is eventually seen going to austarlia to locate zaaphire labs.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:28am On Jan 05, 2015
smiley hukU

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
code of honor3
Release date:july 28th 2009
Genre:First person shooter
Developers:CI games
Platforms:windows

system requirements
processor pentium 4 2ghz RAm 512 mb OS:windows xp,vista,2000
Gpu:NvIDIA GEFORCE 5700/RADEON 9700
FREE SPACE 3GB

Plot
You have been choosen as part of a french Legion (special forces) to fight and take down terrorists operating in the country. most of the game play is carried out around abandoned houses and dimly lit underground tunnels filled with numrous dump sites and passage ways. most of the passage ways are well guarded and some are rigged with timed eplosives. Your charater will be directed and given follow orders by a special female operative on how to carryout your assignments more effetively and not mess things up especially when you are not in company of squad mates. your squad have been given directives conneted to emergency rule (appliation of lethal force) by your countrys prez to clean the country of extremists bent on destroying the country and the world.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:06am On Jan 06, 2015
smiley

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Zhahovic(m): 12:15am On Jan 06, 2015
undecidedh

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
Prey

developers:2k games,human head studios,3d realms
release dates:11th july 2006
genres;first person shooter,science fiction modes:single player,multi player

system requirements
PENTIUM 4 2GHZ
NVIDIA GEFORCE 3 TI 500
RAM 512 MB
OS WINDOWS XP 32
FREE SPACE 2.2 GB

plot:

In the beginning a young man of red indian race is shown after finishing cleaning up starring and talking to himself in the toilet mirror. He makes hisway through a small corridoor and comes across an old man who reminds him of his ansenstry. After an unfortunate bar fight, the entire building is lifted up by a gravitational force into a green light above. The whole place was turned green in the process. Tommy, Jen, and Tommy's grandfather, Enisi, are transported skyward to the massive alien starship called the Sphere. After docking, all three, along with countless other captives Tommy is freed in an explosion , While trying to find Jen(his girlfriend), he falls to a coma. He acquires special powers. Tommy as he explores the Sphere and fights the inhabitants aboard the craft. During the game he collects a number of alien weapons to aid his quests. His grandfather, Enisi, contacts him from the spirit realm and tells him that such power is only an illusion, as the price is greater than what he has gained, and that he needs to look in his heart and make the right decision A previously planned sequel (prey 2) has been cancelled.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
smiley:

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.