Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (478354 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (331) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
purplekayc:
alien poo !! smiley
bro just try and get crysis series
u and dis ur crisis game,i dislike alian games alot,yet i managed to play crisis 3
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
lordraiden:
u and dis ur crisis game,i dislike alian games alot,yet i managed to play crisis 3
you just cant deny the quality of the game
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
purplekayc:
you just cant deny the quality of the game
denying the quality would mean turning white to black,the quality is very good i would give dem 8 /10 ratin on d quality,bt i dislike shooting machines,alians and all d like,i prefer killing more of human like opponents dats y i cnt play some games like fallout,mass effect,saint row,decil may cry etc dey r nt fun to me
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
lordraiden:
denying the quality would mean turning white to black,the quality is very good i would give dem 8 /10 ratin on d quality,bt i dislike shooting machines,alians and all d like,i prefer killing more of human like opponents dats y i cnt play some games like fallout,mass effect,saint row,decil may cry etc dey r nt fun to me
haVE YOU PLAYED FAR CRY 3 AND 4 ?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
purplekayc:
haVE YOU PLAYED FAR CRY 3 AND 4 ?
ya
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
lordraiden:
ya
bioshock infinite, cod MWF 2,3?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
lordraiden:
ya
wolfeinstein,wolfeinstein new order
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
purplekayc:
wolfeinstein,wolfeinstein new order
nah,fps
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
purplekayc:
bioshock infinite, cod MWF 2,3?
cod mw 3 ya,2 no bioshock no
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
lordraiden:
nah,fps
FPS YEAH . which type do you like playing the most?bioshock infiite is one of th ebest games have played so far.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
purplekayc:
FPS YEAH . which type do you like playing the most?bioshock infiite is one of th ebest games have played so far.
lemme watch d gameplay on u tube i will get bck to u,bt i like great action games wit sweet storyline like,cod ghost,bf3,cal of juarez,honefront,moh watfighter etc i av nt played much bt i like games in does categories,i also like strategy games like sleeping dogs,watch dogs etc
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
metro 2033 (redux)

developers, 4A games,THQ
genre: Remixed (reduxed)game,first person shooter, post apocalyptic,horror
released date August 27th 2014

system rquirements :

CPU Speed: Any Quad Core or 3.0+ GHz Dual Core CPU
RAM: 4 GB
Video Card: DirectX 11 compliant graphics card (GeForce GTX 480 and above)
Free Disk Space: 10 GB

Set in the shattered subway of a post apocalyptic Moscow,
Metro 2033 is a story of intensive underground survival where the fate of mankind rests in your hands.

In 2013 the world was devastated by an apocalyptic event, annihilating almost all mankind and turning the earth’s surface into a poisonous wasteland.
A handful of survivors took refuge in the depths of the Moscow underground, and human civilization entered a new Dark Age.

The year is 2033. An entire generation has been born and raised underground, and their besieged Metro Station-Cities struggle for survival, with each other, and the mutant horrors that await outside.

You are Artyom, born in the last days before the fire, but raised Underground. Having never ventured beyond your Metro Station-City limits, one fateful event sparks a desperate mission to the heart of the Metro system, to warn the remnants of mankind of a terrible impending threat. Your journey takes you from the forgotten catacombs beneath the subway to the desolate wastelands above, where your actions will determine the fate of mankind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3lrC3svI4CQ#t=228

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
lordraiden:
lemme watch d gameplay on u tube i will get bck to u,bt i like great action games wit sweet storyline like,cod ghost,bf3,cal of juarez,honefront,moh watfighter etc i av nt played much bt i like games in does categories,i also like strategy games like sleeping dogs,watch dogs etc
okay .
try sniper ghost warrior 2
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
purplekayc:
okay .
try sniper ghost warrior 2
ermmmm i dnt rilly like d bioshock is good thou,sniper ghost warrior dat d player kill ppl wit sniper in a stylish way??
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
lordraiden:
ermmmm i dnt rilly like d bioshock is good thou,sniper ghost warrior dat d player kill ppl wit sniper in a stylish way??
its a first person sniping game.
with emphasis on positioning and movement.
set in a war ravaged environment .
it also has a good story line
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
lordraiden:
you can also try syndicate .
but its set in a fictional environment
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
purplekayc:
its a first person sniping game.
with emphasis on positioning and movement.
set in a war ravaged environment .
it also has a good story line
k,i will try it once i finish d ones am playing
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 4:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
purplekayc:
you can also try syndicate .
but its set in a fictional environment
av u played d witcher,thief,final fantacy xiii,metal gear solid,gears of war any of em
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
lordraiden:
av u played d witcher,thief,final fantacy xiii,metal gear solid,gears of war any of em
i have
witcher,thief,metal gear solid 5 ground zeros and revengeance,
but have only played the two metal gear solids but am yet to finish
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
lordraiden:
bioshock infinite is diferent from bioshock 1 & 2
this one is not set under the water like the other ones but takes place in a floating city in the sky ,
so different settings. and enemies
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
purplekayc:
bioshock infinite is diferent from bioshock 1 & 2
this one is not set under the water like the other ones but takes place in a floating city in the sky ,
so different settings. and enemies
ya dat is d one i actually streamed on u tube nw,in d bigenning he was taken to a light house wit a boat,a man n woman dicussing in it
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
purplekayc:
i have
witcher,thief,metal gear solid 5 ground zeros and revengeance,
but have only played the two metal gear solids but am yet to finish
hw was the thief gameplay did u enjy,i heard is a sneak n hide game is dat true
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:34pm On Feb 14, 2015
lordraiden:
ya dat is d one i actually streamed on u tube nw,in d bigenning he was taken to a light house wit a boat,a man n woman dicussing in it
yeah dats it .
its be best in the series .
no big daddy in this game.
you play in a suspended city in the air.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
lordraiden:
have not playe it yet bro .
may be next week
its more of a stealth , game i think
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
lordraiden:
do you like zombie and horror games?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
lordraiden:
hows final fantasy?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
purplekayc:
hows final fantasy?
sword fight game,u go to places n fight opponent nt in arcade or dual bt in a free roam environment still downloading it thou
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 5:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
purplekayc:
do you like zombie and horror games?
noooh
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
lordraiden:
sword fight game,u go to places n fight opponent nt in arcade or dual bt in a free roam environment still downloading it thou
like dark souls& shadow of modor?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
purplekayc:
yeah dats it .
its be best in the series .
no big daddy in this game.
you play in a suspended city in the air.
i will av to check it out
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
purplekayc:
have not playe it yet bro .
may be next week
its more of a stealth , game i think
sm one was tellin mi dat deres no need for stealth since u wont b awarded anytin for hidind from enemies
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
purplekayc:
like dark souls& shadow of modor?
nt rilly like dem bt close to it

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (331) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.