Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (477608 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:25am On Feb 18, 2015
lordraiden:
blackboxgamez.com nd directlinkgames.ucoz.com i get all my pc games frm dere
directlinkgames.ucoz.com embarassed i know blackbox but don't know this site. is there server fast?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
purplekayc:
directlinkgames.ucoz.com embarassed i know blackbox but don't know this site. is there server fast?
yap,got my pes and farcry from dere,Watch dog also
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
lordraiden:
yap,got my pes and farcry from dere,Watch dog also
will try it out hope they have a fast server
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 10:47am On Feb 19, 2015
purplekayc:
will try it out hope they have a fast server
ya,dere servers are fast nd resumable,i jst got d cod black ops 2,yet to play it cos am still playing cod mw3 and its making sence,bt hitman dey piss mi of,i dnt knw if dat game want mi to download anoda 30gb,i also download tom clancy blacklist have u played it
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
lordraiden:
ya,dere servers are fast nd resumable,i jst got d cod black ops 2,yet to play it cos am still playing cod mw3 and its making sence,bt hitman dey piss mi of,i dnt knw if dat game want mi to download anoda 30gb,i also download tom clancy blacklist have u played it
have played all of these last year or so.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 2:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
lordraiden:
lots of pop ups from the websites sha
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
purplekayc:
lots of pop ups from the websites sha
ya,ad is much
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
purplekayc:
have played all of these last year or so.
mehn is dere any game u av nt played,wat of spec ops the line
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
lordraiden:
nobody has played all games
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
lordraiden:
not yet . spec ops
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by kodded(m): 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
cheesy

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ib4real95(m): 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
purplekayc:
nobody has played all games
Homie pls wat are ur system specs??
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by dasdexter(m): 10:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
lordraiden:
playing spec ops the line ryt now, d game is sick, nice 3rd person shooter
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
ib4real95:

Homie pls wat are ur system specs??
my system is of average configuration'
i have not played the latest released games .
far cry 4 , advanced wf , ryse etc
coz of my config
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
kodded:
cheesy
fifa 15?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by kodded(m): 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
purplekayc:
fifa 15?
no pes 15(playstation 2) for pc
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
kodded:

no pes 15(playstation 2) for pc
okay
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by kodded(m): 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
purplekayc:
okay
you need the link ?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
kodded:

you need the link ?
okay, lets have it.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
kodded:
cheesy
i believe FIFA 15 is better than this one .
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by kodded(m): 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
purplekayc:
This is pes 15(playstation 2) for pc

bringing back the ps2 experience back to pc
with lots of stadium . balls. jersey . clubs. national team etc
there is even abuja national stadium in the game
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
kodded:

This is pes 15(playstation 2) for pc

bringing back the ps2 experience back to pc
with lots of stadium . balls. jersey . clubs. national team etc
there is even abuja national stadium in the game
THE artifitial intelligence , the all round game play and the player likeness is much better when compared to pes 15
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ib4real95(m): 12:23am On Feb 20, 2015
purplekayc:
my system is of average configuration'
i have not played the latest released games .
far cry 4 , advanced wf , ryse etc
coz of my config
Aiit bro
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 6:12am On Feb 20, 2015
dasdexter:
playing spec ops the line ryt now, d game is sick, nice 3rd person shooter
hws d story line,jst watched d gameplay on youtube,also hw d graphics
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 6:16am On Feb 20, 2015
purplekayc:
not yet . spec ops
no body needs to play al d games,al u need to do it play d popular oned which u av done
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 6:18am On Feb 20, 2015
purplekayc:
pes rocks beta dan fifa on ps2
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by MisterDerick: 8:35am On Feb 20, 2015
lordraiden:
i managed to get d future soldier working,i luv d game
Hey Bro, could you share me the Link for Future soldier??
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:12am On Feb 20, 2015
lordraiden:
pes rocks beta dan fifa on ps2
http://features.en.softonic.com/fifa-15-vs-pes-2015-comparison
read that ^^^^

maybe in the area of faicial capture.
as for game play and the rest, FIFA is better.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2015
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by dasdexter(m): 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
lordraiden:
hws d story line,jst watched d gameplay on youtube,also hw d graphics
d grafix still looks 2013/2014, its more similar to splinter cell conviction, as for d storyline, its a little fuzzy 4 me, mayb its becos its a continuation from d oda spec ops games earlier released, aven't finished d game though, mayb when am done i had get a clearer pix of d game's storyline.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 7:06am On Feb 21, 2015
dasdexter:
d grafix still looks 2013/2014, its more similar to splinter cell conviction, as for d storyline, its a little fuzzy 4 me, mayb its becos its a continuation from d oda spec ops games earlier released, aven't finished d game though, mayb when am done i had get a clearer pix of d game's storyline.
tnx for d review,i jst downloaded d game last night,bt i av so much game to play mayb,i try it out leta,av u played blacklist,ie splinter cell blacklist
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
purplekayc:
http://features.en.softonic.com/fifa-15-vs-pes-2015-comparison
read that ^^^^

maybe in the area of faicial capture.
as for game play and the rest, FIFA is better.
dat comparism is for ps3 n 4 graphics,fifa on ps2 is absolute trash,if u played ps2 well u would notice ppl dnt play fifa on it,dey prefer pes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.