Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (477690 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
omoadeleye:

thanks boss for your time
uwc
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
lordraiden:
18gb
lol
whats the compression format?
i guess you have downloaded it then ??
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 10:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
purplekayc:
lol
whats the compression format?
i guess you have downloaded it then ??
it should b rar format,I av nt downloaded it yet
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
lordraiden:
sm one is wit my harddisk sir,bt wen I get it,I will let u knw

alrite
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by activefibre1(m): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
can any genius help me crack this problem, my call of duty game give me this error when ever i launch the gane on my laptop ''cant load image xp''.
Any one experience this...any solution to this?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
activefibre1:
can any genius help me crack this problem, my call of duty game give me this error when ever i launch the gane on my laptop ''cant load image xp''.
Any one experience this...any solution to this?
COD Modern Warfare 3 “Couldn’t Load Image XP” problem Solved
How to fix Couldn’t load image xp problem
1- Close your Anti-virus
2- Open your Call of Duty Modern Warfare Directory
3- Search for setup.exe
4- Run it and wait for the black screen to complete itself. You may have to wait for 10 minutes
5- run game
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by activefibre1(m): 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
lordraiden:
COD Modern Warfare 3 “Couldn’t Load Image XP” problem Solved
How to fix Couldn’t load image xp problem
1- Close your Anti-virus
2- Open your Call of Duty Modern Warfare Directory
3- Search for setup.exe
4- Run it and wait for the black screen to complete itself. You may have to wait for 10 minutes
5- run game
i went to the game file directory, clicked it open, but saw only setup.bat, i didnt see setup.exe where can i find it?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
activefibre1:
i went to the game file directory, clicked it open, but saw only setup.bat, i didnt see setup.exe where can i find it?
bro dere need to b an .exe. File dat is d executable file n d only dat cn open d game,try openning d file location of ur shortcut.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:21am On Apr 21, 2015
lordraiden:
bro dere need to b an .exe. File dat is d executable file n d only dat cn open d game,try openning d file location of ur shortcut.
having problems downloading from that your site ( blackboxgamez)

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
purplekayc:
having problems downloading from that your site ( blackboxgamez)
ya,dnt knw wats up,I tried downloading bt couldn't .
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
lordraiden:
ya,dnt knw wats up,I tried downloading bt couldn't .
which other links do you have?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
purplekayc:
which other links do you have?
no sire
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
Here I is a game dat I av been looking for dl to download nw its here

CALL OF JUAREZ THE CARTEL

https://www.blackboxgamez.com/2015/04/download-call-of-juarez-the-cartel-skidrow-for-pc-direct-link.html

Enjy
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2015
lordraiden:
Here I is a game dat I av been looking for dl to download nw its here

CALL OF JUAREZ THE CARTEL

https://www.blackboxgamez.com/2015/04/download-call-of-juarez-the-cartel-skidrow-for-pc-direct-link.html

Enjy
gunslinger is better
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2015
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
purplekayc:
gunslinger is better
I like d call of juaruz series
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by geezyk(m): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
I saw this site recently and its good for downloading games aioingenesis..com
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 8:53am On Apr 25, 2015
geezyk:
I saw this site recently and its good for downloading games aioingenesis..com
cant find bf hardline
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:28am On Apr 25, 2015
Trine 2

developers:frozenbyte
platforms: windows, mac OS x
linux, playstation, xbox

release date:7th december 2011
genres: hack and slash, fantasy,adventure,2 -dimentional puzzling
modes:single player and multi player

system requirements;

Plot

Over time in he world the player can choose either to be
Amadeus , Zoya or Pontius .
but at first the player assumes the role of Amadeus eho is shown slleeping in a cabin
in the first scene and is suddenly awakened by a sstrange blue like magical light.

The game is presented in a fantasy like form with an overlaying

voice which serves as a narrator.
The overall feel of the game would become a story like book being read to young on lookers
who would be inserted into an imaginary world.

In a short while he mees up with Pontius and Zoya
The player can swith from charactre to character as he feels like to overcome various obstercules aND challlenges
depending on the ability of each chracter.

List of tasks to be acccomplished as the course of the game unfolds.

1.finding the sister of a magical flower .
2.The prinesss's request of helping her get and cleanse her kingdom of all evil
3.freeing Isabel from the evil intents of hher jealous sis.
4.Protecting the trine and shielding it from getting nto the wrong hands.
5.saving Isabel's kingdom

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2015
System requirements
Core 2 duo e6600
Gt 7800
Ram 2gb
Windows
Free space : 1.5gb

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:47am On Apr 25, 2015

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Manutd19: 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Pls i want to download nba2k15 PC. Any hep will be appreciated on how to go about it and which downloader to use that can resume
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
Manutd19:
Pls i want to download nba2k15 PC. Any hep will be appreciated on how to go about it and which downloader to use that can resume
install IDM
you can use utorrent to download if you have a good connection
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
Announced
COD black ops 3
November 2015

2 Likes

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 2:02am On May 02, 2015
Sales going on Steam right now.....
75% off on all Activision games.....
Good News for all u COD lovers smiley
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 9:58am On May 02, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Sales going on Steam right now.....
75% off on all Activision games.....
Good News for all u COD lovers smiley
cheesy
Advanced wRfare still goes for $70
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 02, 2015
purplekayc:
cheesy
Advanced wRfare still goes for $70
On Steam? I doubt that. The Gold Edition is $44 on Steam
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:12pm On May 02, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
On Steam? I doubt that. The Gold Edition is $44 on Steam
https://steamdb.info/sales/

Digital pro edition
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 02, 2015
purplekayc:
https://steamdb.info/sales/

Digital pro edition
This site isn't affiliated with Steam itself but the sales and prices are the same sha

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/activision/
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Raziii(m): 7:45am On May 03, 2015
Please help guys... Fifa 2015 is asking for origin activation!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.