Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (476288 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Ifor no too far naaa

And d sad tin is i go soon dey go bak Jos(serving corp member)

BT holla me so we fit work smtin out

you get battlefield hardline?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2015
purplekayc:
you get battlefield hardline?
Na, bt can start downloading it right away
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Na, bt can start downloading it right away
r u using spectranet?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2015
purplekayc:
buying cd or dvd games on the street at ikeja its like u wastin ur money.
If you buy 5 maybe 1 will work

Yess because u cant differentiate d wolf from d ship,

I av guys @ikeja DAT deals with game fully, I dont buy CD's I go there with my external HDD, they tell U if d setup is complete or not, and not those street guys dat copies anything they see on disk and sell it to ppl.

Me I don't av d tym and d internet connection to start downloading large files of 8 to 15G of games.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2015
purplekayc:
r u using spectranet?
naa
Mtn ooo
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2015
ladokuntlad:

naa
Mtn ooo
mtn hynet
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 4:21pm On Jun 12, 2015
purplekayc:
mtn hynet
i no sabi dat one oo
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
ladokuntlad:

i no sabi dat one oo
grin
Make I no talk oo lipsrsealed
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
ladokuntlad:

naa
Mtn ooo
Which data plan(or cheat) are u using??
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 6:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
purplekayc:
mtn hynet

Mtn hynet has a very fast speed, but data subscription no be moi moi.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
ladokuntlad:

yes i av check mai signature

i stay @ifor ogun state

I nid nfs rivals, the run, fifa 15 n pes15
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 12, 2015
tdammy:

Yess because u cant differentiate d wolf from d ship,

I av guys @ikeja DAT deals with game fully, I dont buy CD's I go there with my external HDD, they tell U if d setup is complete or not, and not those street guys dat copies anything they see on disk and sell it to ppl.

Me I don't av d tym and d internet connection to start downloading large files of 8 to 15G of games.

Hw I fit come collect games frm u?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
tdammy:

Mtn hynet has a very fast speed, but data subscription no be moi moi.
N32,000/month tongue
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gunbiz:

Hw I fit come collect games frm u?

Where do U stay?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 7:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
Gunbiz:

I nid nfs rivals, the run, fifa 15 n pes15

Holla me 08149450089

Lagos abuja jos and ogun
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
AdeLaNa10810 714 9673:
Which data plan(or cheat) are u using??
Na d bank wey i dey ooo.
Bt dey use mtn network
And me dont knw d sub.
Bt mai lappy dey hot die on top download
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Get xbox360 pad if u av d means (3500)
or go for ps3 pad (3000)
den donwload 'motioninjoy.rar" from http://4shared.com

ps3 pad is wat am using because i can use it on mai android also

Is this motioninjoy controller not an online base setup??
I don't like anything that would require internet every time I want to set it up
I guess I would go for scpserver then.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2015
tdammy:

I don't like anything that would require internet every time I want to set it up
U only need internet to set it up the first time. after dat, u wont need internet for anytin again
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2015
tdammy:

bros same wit mi,don't like any time dat requires network to start
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Na d bank wey i dey ooo.
Bt dey use mtn network
And me dont knw d sub.
oga u don deal with those ppl,ur Lapps dey hot if u dey download,lappy dey hot during download?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Holla me 08149450089

Lagos abuja jos and ogun

I hope u don't charge 4 d games
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 12, 2015
tdammy:

Where do U stay?

Lag
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 5:17am On Jun 13, 2015
lordraiden:
oga u don deal with those ppl,ur Lapps dey hot if u dey download,lappy dey hot during download?
am playin fifa15 along side it naaa.

and nvidea graphics dey hot
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 5:19am On Jun 13, 2015
tdammy:

dia is offfline repack
dats y i said u should search for it on 4shared.com
all u neeed is a folder called 'local'
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 8:27am On Jun 13, 2015
ladokuntlad:

dia is offfline repack

Thanks av already don DAT, I came across motioninjoy offline mod. It really helped.

Thanks VM.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 8:36am On Jun 13, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Na d bank wey i dey ooo.
Bt dey use mtn network
And me dont knw d sub.

Bros if I was their network engr in dat bank, I go put U for wonderland.

Browse but U can't download anything.

Blocked from d network interface dat wireless router is connected.

grin
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2015
ladokuntlad:

Na d bank wey i dey ooo.
Bt dey use mtn network
And me dont knw d sub.
make sure the table and environment is ventilated make ur lappy no melt from. Inside
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Spanishmario(m): 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
ladokuntlad:

any recent pc game
jst dat it might play only on low details for some games.
Low details as in
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2015
ladokuntlad:
am playin fifa15 along side it naaa.
and nvidea graphics dey hot
k,it's normal nah
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2015
Spanishmario:
Low details as in
low graphics,u won't play on high graphics
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2015
ladokuntlad:

dia is offfline repack

I bought a Ps3 pad today but I don't just no wats happening my system is not seeing d drivers, d motioninjoy is not seeming it but, scpserver is seeing it, but its showing disconnected,

I av Microsoft Xbox controller drivers installed, but I don't no y its not connecting.

And even d pad doesn't come on unless I press d reset button
Or is d pad bad?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Joshnash: 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
Pls who has a working crack for fifa15 that will run on windows 8.1...pls help me

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.