Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (477244 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2015
tdammy:

Sorry for d delay
Kk I stay in lag to, buzz me on WhatsApp. 07057216653

Whr in Lagos?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2015
Gunbiz:

Whr in Lagos?

Lekki Ajah axis
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2015
tdammy:

Lekki Ajah axis

Woow thats a distance, wat games do u have
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Spanishmario(m): 8:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
Just bought a pc controller and am having issues connecting it with my pc...
Any info
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Spanishmario:
Just bought a pc controller and am having issues connecting it with my pc...
Any info

What type of controller?
Is it d normal Ucom pad or wat type to PC pad?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Spanishmario(m): 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2015
tdammy:

What type of controller?
Is it d normal Ucom pad or wat type to PC pad?

Ucom pad
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 10:05pm On Jun 22, 2015
Spanishmario:

Ucom pad

Ucom pads are plug and play by default, wen U plug it what dose it show/say?

Check device and printers, what is d device U plugged saying
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Spanishmario(m): 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
tdammy:

Ucom pads are plug and play by default, wen U plug it what dose it show/say?

Check device and printers, what is d device U plugged saying

Nothing
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Spanishmario(m): 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
leunamme93:

Am in lagos

Not too far from me.
bbm................. 562242F6
Am still in ilorin. will be coming to lag on tuesday.

Thanks bro for d games...
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
Spanishmario:

Thanks bro for d games...

Whr do u stay?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Spanishmario(m): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
Gunbiz:

Whr do u stay?

Festac
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
Spanishmario:

Festac

What games do u av?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 7:43pm On Jun 23, 2015
Gunbiz:

Woow thats a distance, wat games do u have

This is some of d ones I av on my system, my external HDD is not with me now.

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
tdammy:

This is some of d ones I av on my system, my external HDD is not with me now.

This is quite alot even without external hdd, hmmm, I wonder hw many u will have on d hdd, probably all the games in d world
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2015
Now for those of u avin issues with fifa 15 crack

I also encountered such today bt got mai solution and hope to share it with u guys if it will work

First and most important problem

[size=20pt]Turn off 'windows defender' by searching for it and turn off 'real time protection' and 'turn off this app' under its settings tab[/size]

now any oda antivirus along side it should b turned off or u add fifa15 folder to its exclusion folders

Now recopy the crack and do d needful again

Hit the like button if these solves ur problem
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Proffdada: 1:05am On Jun 24, 2015
leunamme93:
Will be giving all these for free.
are you in Lagos? abeg I need gta v
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Spanishmario(m): 1:07am On Jun 24, 2015
Gunbiz:

What games do u av?

The games listed by leunamme93
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Proffdada: 1:10am On Jun 24, 2015
Spanishmario:

The games listed by leunamme93
I stay at festac too
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Spanishmario(m): 3:46am On Jun 24, 2015
Proffdada:
I stay at festac too

Where in festac?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Proffdada: 5:49am On Jun 24, 2015
Spanishmario:

Where in festac?
cuz of security I can only respond on whatsapp
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Spanishmario(m): 7:44am On Jun 24, 2015
Proffdada:
cuz of security I can only respond on whatsapp

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by leunamme93(m): 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
Proffdada:
are you in Lagos? abeg I need gta v
Add me on bbm.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by olhrt: 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2015
I listen to this anytime i'm playing my grand theft auto, it gives me extra fun. U should try it while playing your game too.

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/21928

Don't thank me yet grin
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 01, 2015
badmrkt:
pls is there anybody in calabar that can give games? I will pay if it requires paying.
how about we swap games
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 01, 2015
badmrkt:
pls is there anybody in calabar that can give games? I will pay if it requires paying.
how about we swap games bbm
2BC688A5
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
For those of u guys using PS3 controllers on ur PC, there's anoda way(SCPServer) much more effective than MotionInJoy that u can use to connect ur controller to ur Pc. Works wit the controller's bluetooth as well so u can game wireless.

Let me know if u're interested in using it so i can explain how to configure it.

#Cheers
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 02, 2015
tdammy:

I still don't no why its still fading d pad out, this are the two sets of Twin pads av used so far.

And is d pad displayed supposed to show even when av not set d preset?

Kindly advise me on d next step.

Have u bin able to sort this issue out
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 11:26am On Jul 02, 2015
Gunbiz:

Have u bin able to sort this issue out

Yep issued has been resolved, av even gotten a ps3 pad xo, I don't use Ucom anymore
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 02, 2015
tdammy:

Yep issued has been resolved, av even gotten a ps3 pad xo, I don't use Ucom anymore

Wat happened to d ucom pad
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by wman(m): 4:37am On Jul 03, 2015
If anyone need PC, PSP and Android games, we have them.
We deliver all over Nigeria and we are tested and trusted. Our Nairaland thread is www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
Gunbiz:

Wat happened to d ucom pad

Noting just prefers a wireless pad to wired, that's all

But I use d Ucom wen my friends come around Football things
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tdammy(m): 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
For those of u guys using PS3 controllers on ur PC, there's anoda way(SCPServer) much more effective than MotionInJoy that u can use to connect ur controller to ur Pc. Works wit the controller's bluetooth as well so u can game wireless.

Let me know if u're interested in using it so i can explain how to configure it.

#Cheers

Yess I was telling U earlier about Scpsever but U said motioninjoy was better, scpserver doesn't require any online connection. Just av ur direcX and ur Microsoft Xbox controller installed that's all.

U should convince ur ppl to go for that instead of motioninjoy.

Well a U also did a great job by putting me tru motioninjoy

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.