Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (476207 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
purplekayc:
and remember not all servers support resume.
Imagine download ing a 30gb file and you at 96% and nepa does their thing...
dats untruye.
And if true, U and i both know dat u wouldnt even boda download a large file from a site dat doesnt support continuos download

Dats why Idm is available.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
purplekayc:
then look for the torrent s with highest seeds
From personal experience, even those torrents dat show high seeds dont actually ve high seeds once i start dloading
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
ladokuntlad:

dats untruye.
And if true, U and i both know dat u wouldnt even boda download a large file from a site dat doesnt support continuos download

idm only controls the speed of the actual download
Not how its download ed.
Not all websites support resume of download
Once it stops at a particular place..
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
maxdozie:
hello bro can I Have your whatsapp contact. I wanna ask u few ques plss
cant post my numba,
U can add me on bbm
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
purplekayc:
idm only controls the speed of the actual download
Not how its download ed.
Not all websites support resume of download
Once it stops at a particular place..
well different strokes for different folks
direct link any day.

Jst downloaded files worth total of 146gb using IDM
most of it stops and was able to resume with ease
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
ladokuntlad:

well different strokes for different folks
direct link any day.

Jst downloaded files worth total of 146gb using IDM
most of it stops and was able to resume with ease
like I said,different sites.
Which site is that?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by maxdozie(m): 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
purplekayc:
cant post my numba,
U can add me on bbm
I don't bbm sir
Pls Can u send me a text on WhatsApp
@ 07068136870
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
purplekayc:
like I said,different sites.
Which site is that?
countless
archive.org
4shared.com
oceanofgames.com
putlocker.is
frendz4m.com
getintopc.com
just to mention a few
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
ladokuntlad:
well different strokes for different folks direct link any day.
Jst downloaded files worth total of 146gb using IDM most of it stops and was able to resume with ease

146gb my lawwdd
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by phola4u(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pls guys I need nba 2k15 for pc, am ready to swap as I have 200 Gb worth of games, we can also negotiate a price too, I just need that game
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by maxdozie(m): 7:07am On Dec 09, 2015
phola4u:
Pls guys I need nba 2k15 for pc, am ready to swap as I have 200 Gb worth of games, we can also negotiate a price too, I just need that game
do u stay in p.h

I need sum1 in p.h that sells games
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by phola4u(m): 11:36am On Dec 09, 2015
maxdozie:
do u stay in p.h

No I stay in Lagos
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Feichi(m): 9:39am On Dec 10, 2015
purplekayc:
na only android games i dey see
There are Android, psp and pc gamea there
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by meche2020(m): 10:22am On Dec 10, 2015
phola4u:

Can I add u on whatsapp so we can talk better,
07038392152 whatsapp
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by wman(m): 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
phola4u:

We have NBA 2k16 and the older editions for sale and we deliver all over Nigeria. Our Nairaland thread is https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by wman(m): 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2015
maxdozie:
do u stay in p.h

We have Terabytes of PC,PSP and Android games for sale all over Nigeria.
Latest games like Assassin's Creed Syndicate,Call Of Duty Black Ops III Fallout 4, Life Is Strange Episodes 1-5 are available.
Our Nairaland thread is https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Emerson101: 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2015
To all my Abuja frnds i hv good news for u.hv u been searchin for a strong hand in phone repairs headwear and software engineering hv u been looking for were to get ur pc,android,ios, bb,psp games android phone rooting or twicking and upgrading den am ur man.i flash all kinds of phone's android iPhone Nokia black berry windows phones.all ur games u can get dem from me.hv u been searchin for who to help u organise u teach u how to flash phone's or organise ur laptop for u to start a phone flashing business even downloading business combined together am ur man.for all dis pls call me on 07035235702 or 08115561135 or whatsapp me on 07035235702.cant wait to hear from u.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tohby2(m): 5:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Please if u are in lag Ikeja to be precise please do help with games you have I have a few we might just swap
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by sucre2(m): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
ladokuntlad:

dats untruye.

Kc is right bro not all servers support resume. I download with normal internet download now no IDM
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2015
10gb wasted,After downloading MAX PANYE 3 jst to extract d game and play i found out dat d parts were corrupted not just from download but from d fu***ng site.time+energy wasted.Becareful of were u download from
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2015
who has played BATTLEFIELD HARDLINE,watched d game play on youtube very intresting more like a seasonal movie,currently downloading part 10 nw.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Kaycee7(m): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2015
lordraiden:
10gb wasted,After downloading MAX PANYE 3 jst to extract d game and play i found out dat d parts were corrupted not just from download but from d fu***ng site.time+energy wasted.Becareful of were u download from
Which site did you download it from?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Kaycee7:
Which site did you download it from?
can't remember
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by lordraiden(m): 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
can anyone help with mad max black screen fix which crashes once u press any key on keyboard
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 17, 2015
I want to buy a used gaming pc.. My budget is 80k.. Is there anybody here that wants to sell his own here...? Abeg
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tohby2(m): 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
viickerz:
I want to buy a used gaming pc.. My budget is 80k.. Is there anybody here that wants to sell his own here...? Abeg
I av 1 it not basically a gaming PC but can handle games Preety smoothly just 60k
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
tohby2:
I av 1 it not basically a gaming PC but can handle games Preety smoothly just 60k
what is the ram size, processor speed... Video card specs abeg...?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tohby2(m): 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
viickerz:

what is the ram size, processor speed... Video card specs abeg...?
4gb ram 2.0quadcore processor and 512mb video card
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
tohby2:
4gb ram 2.0quadcore processor and 512mb video card
ah... That one no fit handle crazy games nah
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tohby2(m): 7:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
viickerz:

ah... That one no fit handle crazy games nah
I don let u know before hand though got like 5-8hd games DAT play on either medium on low setting it ur pocket that determines sha anyways it a HP dv6 with radeon graphics
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
tohby2:
I don let u know before hand though got like 5-8hd games DAT play on either medium on low setting it ur pocket that determines sha anyways it a HP dv6 with radeon graphics
can it play gta5, call of duty and fifa16
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by tohby2(m): 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
viickerz:

can it play gta5, call of duty and fifa16
games av played are fifa15 it still on it self pes16 splinter cell mortal kombat x call of duty played all on low setting sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.