Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. - Gaming (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. (476081 Views)

Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions / Don't Miss Out This [get Pc Games And Mods] / Old And New Playstation 3 Box Arts Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (330) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
purplekayc:
not really .
did you register your OS when you installed>?
the os came pre-installed on my hp system
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by brightpre(m): 9:52am On Feb 19, 2016
pls I need FIFA 16 crack, and my no 09037146591 WhatsApp group pls
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
So you downloaded a cracked version of Windows 10
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by khattab008: 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
purplekayc:
the 2nd link isn't torrent

Okay, thanks.
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2016
Youngreezy101:
the os came pre-installed on my hp system
which program are you trying to open ?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:52am On Feb 20, 2016
limbo

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Sholzbankz: 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2016
Who gat a gaming system for sale here. Call or watsapp 08171139023. Location : Lagos. Tnx
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 4:40am On Feb 21, 2016
purplekayc:
which program are you trying to open ?
no I'm not trying to open a program i want to be sure if i should upgrade from Windows 8 to 10 but I've been hearing that Windows 10 scans your system for cracked software and disables tham
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
Youngreezy101:
no I'm not trying to open a program i want to be sure if i should upgrade from Windows 8 to 10 but I've been hearing that Windows 10 scans your system for cracked software and disables tham
That's bcoz Windows 10 comes with its own anti-virus(windows defender). If u upgrade, u're gonna wanna get ur own anti-virus ASAP....
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2016
Thanks
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
That's bcoz Windows 10 comes with its own anti-virus(windows defender). If u upgrade, u're gonna wanna get ur own anti-virus ASAP....
Youngreezy101:
Thanks

It can easily b disabled via group policy

been using mine since oct last year, avnt had any issues with most games
and my defender is even on. jst using folder exclusion works for me
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
ladokuntlad:

It can easily b disabled via group policy

been using mine since oct last year, avnt had any issues with most games
and my defender is even on. jst using folder exclusion works for me
Installing a third party antivirus automatically disables windows defender.

Anyways, do u know how to disable windows 10 automatic updates??
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 12:19am On Feb 22, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Installing a third party antivirus automatically disables windows defender.

Anyways, do u know how to disable windows 10 automatic updates??
ys by simply disabling wuauserv
under:
taskmanager-- services--Open Services--click on extended-- find windows update and --click on properties--change start up type to 'disable'

restart ur system and dats all

though dis works mainly for windows10-enterpris edition.
u can also try for professional and basic
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Nobody: 1:58am On Feb 22, 2016
ladokuntlad:

ys by simply disabling wuauserv
under:
taskmanager-- services--Open Services--click on extended-- find windows update and --click on properties--change start up type to 'disable'

restart ur system and dats all

though dis works mainly for windows10-enterpris edition.
u can also try for professional and basic
Thanks i'll try it. And yh na enterprise i dey use
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by davdandam(m): 4:18am On Feb 22, 2016
phola4u:

No I stay in Lagos
Boss how far na. ...200g worth of games wow. ..can I get call kg of duty and battle field from you
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ifeanyi1ifeanyi(m): 11:24am On Feb 22, 2016
guys please add me to the whatsapp group 07086902119 thanks
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Hormor14(m): 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
Does anyone play PC online multiplayer hear if you do pls how much data those it consume
Thanks in advance
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Bladeripper(m): 10:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
Please can i play GTA V or IV on this PC with the following spec?:
2.16GHz
Intel Celeron N2840 Processor
4GB RAM
500HDD @5400rpm
Intel HD Graphics...

If no, please i'll like mah bosses to help me with the list of some games suitable for mah system. Thanks alot!
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Bladeripper(m): 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
Bladeripper:
Please can i play GTA V or IV on this PC with the following spec?:
2.16GHz
Intel Celeron N2840 Processor
4GB RAM
500HDD @5400rpm
Intel HD Graphics...

If no, please i'll like mah bosses to help me with the list of some games suitable for mah system. Thanks alot!
wen next u av opportunity to get system
pls dont settle for brand new 55-70k systems

go buy a solid fairly used system in dat price range.

Now its a pitiable abysmal dismal dat ur system is only good for old generation games or 'no graphics' demanding games like

old nfs series
gta 3 and partially iv
Pls dont go near all dis new generation games oo
lucky u av all pes series plays fine
tetris
ps1 emulators
psp emulators
etc

adelana wil help break it down for u

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Bladeripper(m): 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2016
ladokuntlad:

Now its a pitiable abysmal dismal dat ur system is only good for old generation games or 'no graphics' demanding games like

old nfs series
gta 3 and partially iv
tetris
ps1 emulators
psp emulators
etc

haven't gotten the system yet. I'm just asking if there's anyway it'd play those games. Besides, i'm new to pc gaming. Thanks for the info bruv!
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Bladeripper(m): 12:22am On Feb 25, 2016
ladokuntlad:

old nfs series
gta 3 and partially iv
tetris
ps1 emulators
psp emulators
etc

Please, uhmm, its obvious thats you quite experienced at TECH and PC ishh... I'd like ya to please check this spec out and see if you could by anyway help with some game suggestions. Sorry for being pesty...:
4GB DDR3 RAM
1Tß HDD
AMD Radeon HD 8570M VRAM
APU A4 5000 Quad Core.
that's it, thanks!
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 9:27am On Feb 25, 2016
Bladeripper:

Please, uhmm, its obvious thats you quite experienced at TECH and PC ishh... I'd like ya to please check this spec out and see if you could by anyway help with some game suggestions. Sorry for being pesty...:
4GB DDR3 RAM
1Tß HDD
AMD Radeon HD 8570M VRAM
APU A4 5000 Quad Core.
that's it, thanks!

Am nt really into Amd graphics tingy bt from wat i checked d aforementioned graphics card play games at lowest resolution. (almost all d games u dreamed of wil b played at d lowest details bt heavy duty gams like cod:bf3 wont play atal)

And also d processor coupled with it its a big turn off( APU A4)

why not get an Intel processor coupled wit an amd or nvidea graphics card dat will b much better.

APU A4 aint strong enuf get an A10 if u cant afford an intel core i5
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Bladeripper(m): 9:53am On Feb 25, 2016
ladokuntlad:

Am nt really into Amd graphics tingy bt from wat i checked d aforementioned graphics card play games at lowest resolution. (almost all d games u dreamed of wil b played at d lowest details bt heavy duty gams like cod:bf3 wont play atal)

And also d processor coupled with it its a big turn off( APU A4)

why not get an Intel processor coupled wit an amd or nvidea graphics card dat will b much better.

APU A4 aint strong enuf get an A10 if u cant afford an intel core i5
Thanks so much bro... I really find this helpful. I suck at PC ishh tho.. One last request please, could you please suggest a perfect spec(with brand name if possible) for gaming ranging from 100-150k(brand new)? About to get one... I'm a noob at this, please don't get tired of mah questions. Thanks again sir!
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 10:41am On Feb 25, 2016
Bladeripper:

Thanks so much bro... I really find this helpful. I suck at PC ishh tho.. One last request please, could you please suggest a perfect spec(with brand name if possible) for gaming ranging from 100-150k(brand new)? About to get one... I'm a noob at this, please don't get tired of mah questions. Thanks again sir!
lenovo y series (ensure it has 2gb dedicated video ram) either amd or nvidea
dont buy any hp pls
dell xps series and inspiron series with at least 2gb dedicated nvidea or amd i dnt knw dia model number)
lastly goto 'technology market section' and browse through d adverts dia
so as to knw d price range of wat u want(note most lappy in dat section are over hyped prices) and dollars is really high now

LAstly make sure d system u buying is a core-i5 of atleast 3rd generation so u wont regret(3rd generation starts with 3*** at d back of d core i5) while 4th-6th has 4***-6*** as dia model number

My own system

lenovo T420
6gb ram (ensure u get 6gb minimum too, 4gb wont take u anywhere)
500hd
1gb vram (nvidea nvs 4200m) (ensure ur system has nvidea 840m and 2gb vram alteast )
rugged system released 2011 bought it 2013 at 60k fairly and am stil rocking it
only let down is dat d battery has worn out
so i bought inec battery(laptop powerbank) and dat last me 6hrs on normal usage and 2-4hrs on heavy gaming( 15k at ikeja while 10-12k at tradefare )

I PERSONALLY DONT AV LUCK WITH BRAND NEW LAPTOPS (TALKING FRM EXPERIENCE WITH ALL HP I BOUGHT TILL I MET LENOVO)
hope dat helps

dats all
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Bladeripper(m): 10:49am On Feb 25, 2016
ladokuntlad:

lenovo y series (ensure it has 2gb dedicated video ram) either amd or nvidea
dont buy any hp pls
dell xps series and inspiron series with at least 2gb dedicated nvidea or amd i dnt knw dia model number)
lastly goto 'technology market section' and browse through d adverts dia
so as to knw d price range of wat u want(note most lappy in dat section are over hyped prices) and dollars is really high now

LAstly make sure d system u buying is a core-i5 of atleast 3rd generation so u wont regret(3rd generation starts with 3*** at d back of d core i5) while 4th-6th has 4***-6*** as dia model number

My own system

lenovo T420
6gb ram (ensure u get 6gb minimum too, 4gb wont take u anywhere)
500hd
1gb vram (nvidea nvs 4200m) (ensure ur system has nvidea 840m and 2gb vram alteast )
rugged system released 2011 bought it 2013 at 60k fairly and am stil rocking it
only let down is dat d battery has worn out
so i bought inec battery(laptop powerbank) and dat last me 6hrs on normal usage and 2-4hrs on heavy gaming( 15k at ikeja while 10-12k at tradefare )

I PERSONALLY DONT AV LUCK WITH BRAND NEW LAPTOPS (TALKING FRM EXPERIENCE WITH ALL HP I BOUGHT TILL I MET LENOVO)
hope dat helps

dats all
thank you very much sir! I honestly appreciate this. May the Lord continue to bless you struggle... Thank you soo much!
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by ladokuntlad(m): 11:09am On Feb 25, 2016
Bladeripper:

thank you very much sir! I honestly appreciate this. May the Lord continue to bless you struggle... Thank you soo much!
you welcome
also ensure u dont buy d ultra low voltage core-i series ooo
ultra low voltage ends with a letter U at d back of d processor number
and dia process base clock speed ranges between 1.4ghz-2.0ghz
bt a standard core-i5 processor has a base speed of 2.3ghz-2.7ghz with turbo of 2.6ghz-3.6ghz dpending on if its 2cores or 4cores core-i5

BTW my system uses a core i7-2620(2nd generation) bt graced with nvidea dedicated graphics(wich suppors direct x 12) dats d only luck i av, if nt i would av regretted avin dis system
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by Bladeripper(m): 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
ladokuntlad:

you welcome
also ensure u dont buy d ultra low voltage core-i series ooo
ultra low voltage ends with a letter U at d back of d processor number
and dia process base clock speed ranges between 1.4ghz-2.0ghz
bt a standard core-i5 processor has a base speed of 2.3ghz-2.7ghz with turbo of 2.6ghz-3.6ghz dpending on if its 2cores or 4cores core-i5

BTW my system uses a core i7-2620(2nd generation) bt graced with nvidea dedicated graphics(wich suppors direct x 12) dats d only luck i av, if nt i would av regretted avin dis system

thank you very much sir, i'll make sure i adhere to the advices. Thanks again!
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by forap(m): 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2016
Just completed NFS Most wanted on ps vita, who else feels it's very boring, at least compared to the old most wanted

1 Like

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by PcDon: 3:54pm On Feb 29, 2016
My liquid cooled gaming PC.
Specs
CPU - i7-4790K
GPU - R9 290X x2
RAM - 16GB 1866MHZ Hyper X Fury
Motherboard - Asus Maximus VII Ranger
Storage - 256GB SSD (OS - Window 10), 1TB HDD, 2TB HDD
Radiators - 1x 140mm, 1x 240mm, 1x 360 mm
Fans - Thermaltake Ringg x7, TT 140mm x3, Noctua 120mm x4
Case - Phanteks Enthoo Luxe
Waterblocks - EKWB waterblock for CPU, Aquacomputer waterblocks for GPU, EKWB MOSFET block for VRM's
Tube - XSPC 16/10mm tubing
Coolant - Mayhem Pastel white.
Fittings - EKWB 16/10mm
Cablemod custom sleeve cables(Red/Black)
Power Supply - Corsair AX860i

2 Likes

Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by swagifted(m): 9:27am On Mar 01, 2016
PcDon:
Specs
CPU - i7-4790K
GPU - R9 290X x2
Waterblocks - EKWB waterblock for CPU, Aquacomputer waterblocks for GPU, EKWB MOSFET block for VRM's
Fittings - EKWB 16/10mm

are you in nigeria with thiss beast?
Re: PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. by purplekayc(m): 10:06am On Mar 01, 2016
PcDon:
Specs
CPU - i7-4790K
GPU - R9 290X x2
Fittings - EKWB 16/10mm

nice 1

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (330) (Reply)

PS4 Games Exchange / What Game Are You Currently Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.