Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) (11220 Views)

The Chess Master As Strategic Driver ~ Dr. Jimoh Ibrahim / Malaysia Company Looking For Strategic Partner. / Nigeria's Delano, Njoku Catching Waves On Forbes' Young Millionaires List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
Do you want to be an elliotician...forecasting markets movement using elliot wave analysis?

Good news, www.forexsnipper..com is now an official affiliate site of elliot wave international- world's largest forecasting firm.

You can now download free books, watch videos, read articles and trade analysis of veteran and titanic traders. Explore the blog and see how helpful it can be. You can send your testimonial messages to forexmaster05@yahoo.com
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by jamace(m): 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
Great! I'm following.
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
jamace:
Great! I'm following.
ALRIGHT BRO
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 25, 2014
mr elyte can u suggest any standard book on price action and wave pattern analysis.
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 25, 2014
JESUS!!!!!! I just went through ur blog niw, MEHNNNNNNN u r a real fx guru
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2014
cryptography:
mr elyte can u suggest any standard book on price action and wave pattern analysis.
there are so many free ebooks online . Just goto google.com and download...even on my blog you can download lots of free reports from Elliot wave international...they are the only company I can give my cash to....all there analyst and traders have min of 25 years trading experience...read the books of these guys and you will not remain the same ...seriously

1 Like

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
cryptography:
JESUS!!!!!! I just went through ur blog niw, MEHNNNNNNN u r a real fx guru
thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by rmb5491: 12:20am On Oct 27, 2014
BINARY FIX ODD INVESTMENT, FUND MANAGEMENT, TRAINING 100% STRATEGY TO MAKE YOU MAKE 5-10% PROFIT ON DAILY BASIS FOR INFO 08024940672 rmb5491@gmail.com
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 4:17am On Oct 28, 2014
Guys I have posted my analysis on Cadchf as I opened a sell order....The long and short term view...check it out at www.forexsnipper..com.......post any questions here
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
with yet another 130pips...totalling more than 500pips this month; Usdcad fulfilling the first scenerio i discussed on 23rd october...check the analysis again http://forexsnipper..com/2014/10/two-face-of-usdcad.html

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 8:13am On Oct 29, 2014
Update on cadchf.....

You must see it.... http://forexsnipper..com/2014/10/cadchf-escape-route.html
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mark your Calendar!

Our friends at Elliott Wave International are inviting you to a free, online event that only happens once or twice a year at elliottwave.com:

Forex FreeWeek

Forex FreeWeek is a 7-day event when EWI opens the doors to their premium-grade Currency Pro Service -- a forecasting hub for global forex traders who are looking for intensive market coverage.

Currency Pro Service's team of four currency experts brings you forecasts for the most-traded FX pairs literally 24 hours a day, 5 days a week:

EUR/USD
USD/JPY
GBP/USD
DX, US Dollar Index and more

There is no other service like it. You have to experience it to appreciate it.

Get Complete Details and Register for FX FreeWeek

Instant Video Bonus -- EURUSD: Wave Analysis of a Sharp Decline -- Register today and watch a brand-new video that illustrates how the Wave Principle helped guide subscribers through the recent 6-month drop in EURUSD.

Get more details and registration, http://forexsnipper..com/p/register-for-forex-free-week-from-ewi.html
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
Second scenerio of the usdcad bullish face surfacing now...www.forexsnipper..com .....Over 500pips on usdcad and 1000pips on Gold this month.

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 3:24am On Nov 04, 2014
Forex free week from elliot wave international starts today. Its completely free, Dont miss this opportunity... Register by clicking here...
http://forexsnipper..com/p/register-for-forex-free-week-from-ewi.html
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 1:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
Usdcad in a party of its own.... I have a new update...Learn how I followed Usdcad move from July 6th till date
www.forexsnipper..com ........ latest +180pips and counting

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2014
Usdcad and Gold analysis posted on www.forexsnipper..com ...... check it out...Am already on Usdcad sell and Gold buy after a total 1500pips last month from these two pairs........
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2014
As I await bullish retracement on Gold, a triangle corrective pattern is forming. Lets see where the break out will happen.
Check the full analysis on www.forexsnipper..com
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
Usdcad forming a complex zigzag correction and its expected to dip further. I still hold my sell order with stop loss reduced by 60%. Check the update on www.forexsnipper..com

The triangle I earlier mentioned on Gold broke out downside and its moving up fast completing a flat correction to resume upside. I still hold my buy position with stop loss reduced by 50% www.forexsnipper..com
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
usdcad and gold super classy moves....All smiles for the weekend....Updates coming later tomorrow... Bookmark www.forexsnipper..com

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
My view on Gold...If the flag formation is broken upside... We might see further upshoot to 1220 or thereabout before the bearish movement continues......
www.forexsnipper..com

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
wOW MY GOLD BUY IS STILL ROCKING......

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 6:11am On Nov 20, 2014
After picking yet another 450pips from Gold and 140 pips on usdcad....Gold looking to resume the bearish move and usdcad in a flat formation to resume upside if broken up... Analysis of usdcad has been posted on www.forexsnipper..com ......Gold analysis to come later... I am in a bearish position on Gold,,waiting for usdcad
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 8:10am On Nov 21, 2014
My View on Eurusd

Eurusd has engaged itself in a very fierce bearish movement from April this year. This move is to complete the triangle corrective pattern which started in June 2008.

With this correction we are likely to see eurusd dipping further to strike the support line of the triangle or penetrate for a little throw-under and move immediately back to the triangle zone. Price should be contained within this region ( 1.2150 and 1.8850) if the long term bullish move will ever resume for probably the next decade.

In the daily chart, the move from April 2014 is a very bearish impulsive move with its last wave forming and looks uncompleted. The 5th wave could take us to the regions I mentioned above.

Presently market is consolidating within a zig-zag (4 hour chart) corrective channel, 4th wave of the wave 5 0f 5 mentioned above. If price breaks this channel downward, (1.2150 and 1.8850) region will be the new haven of eurusd and we shall watch its reaction there ( bounce or penetration)
If price breaks above 1.2600, price could be ready for a long bullish move and we will require a new short term analysis to decipher the message price is passing across to us.

Get the full analysis with analytical charts of the weekly, daily and intra day time frame at www.forexsnipper..com and bookmark it
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
On Eurusd

On 21st November, I did an analysis on Eurusd, when I discussed about an expected move of Eurusd down to the support zone ( 1.2150 and 1.8850) if the intraday zigzag channel is broken downward.
Price broke the channel mentioned above and is presently retracing to the neckline of the channel or ( 50% retacament of the intraday wave 3 to resume the bearish move to the expected zone before deciding what to do next.
If the present retracement happens to break 1.2600 upward, the bearish analysis is invalid
I presently have my pending sell position at 50% retracement of the most recent intraday bearish move

You can get analytical charts on Eurusd and the new update on Gold ( an emerging ending diagonal) with analytical charts at www.forexsnipper..com

Don't forget Usdcad.....Analysis coming shortly....
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
If you want a comprehensive analysis on Usdcad, you can read the one I did on 20th of this month ( http://forexsnipper..com/2014/11/the-new-state-of-usdcad.html ). The analysis supports a bullish move.
The recent bearish movement we had ( if completed) is a bearish complex correction and I expect Usdcad to rake high to 1.1850 ( more than 500pips away) in a new bullish motive wave.

Coupled with the fact that Usdcad has a very strong negative correlation with Oil price which is dipping so fast, I won’t be surprised if the move is very fast to the north.

I will wait for an intraday retracement to 1.1310 before the long bullish adventure on Usdcad

Meanwhile, I have a new wave count which doesn’t contradict my bullish bias

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
Updates on Eurusd , Usdcad, Gold has been posted...Check it out... www.forexsnipper..com
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
On 21st November, I saw a need for more bearish move of the Eurusd. The basis of this analysis is the continuation of the terminating fifth wave of the last swing-leg of the bearish corrective triangle which started in 2008.
According to my various projection tools, I saw a possibility of 1.2150 and 1.8850 support zones . I went out of my trades with 180 pips at 1.2280
There is a strong possibility for further bearish push before the long awaited rally could start.
Presently on the 4 hour chart, price seems to complete the 4th wave of an ending diagonal to terminate the 5th wave in a grand style.
With bullish divergence on the daily chart, I can only think of a bullish move. If the 5th wave of the diagonal dips further with a three-wave intra day drive, there could be an opportunity to take a nice trade with a very good risk reward ratio.
While I wait, let me enjoy my Gold

Check www.forexsnipper..com for break down analysis with analytical charts
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
Usdcad fulfilling the bullish potential as speculated. This could be its next move for the first half of next year....check the full analysis at www.forexsnipper..com
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 9:40am On Jan 05, 2015
Welcome to 2015 everyone. I thank many of you here who have followed secretly. I really need comments and encouragement.
This year is going to be different and special. I will put analysis, step-by-step elliot wave analysis and weekend review on pdf.
If you subscribed to my mailing list, please check your mail. I have sent 2015 long term analysis of eurusd and usdcad to you in pdf. You can download and dissect. Let me know if they help you

If you want to be in my mailing list, send a request to forexmaster05@yahoo.com

NB: Your email privacy, it wont be sold or spammed

Let's make 2015 a profitable year.

I wish you the best in 2015
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2015
Meanwhile, I have posted analysis on Usdcad and Eurusd on my blog.. www.forexsnipper..com
Check it out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fraud: Lagos Businessman Sues UBA For N38 Million / Inflation Rate Rises From 11.14% To 11.23% In August – NBS / Videos From Zenith Bank's Aspire Music Festival Held Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.