Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) (11218 Views)

The Chess Master As Strategic Driver ~ Dr. Jimoh Ibrahim / Malaysia Company Looking For Strategic Partner. / Nigeria's Delano, Njoku Catching Waves On Forbes' Young Millionaires List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
I havent been here cuz i was busy with new studies, profits are still rocking in for me...my next posts coming when ready.
How have you all been doing?
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
What i think about gbpchf

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
How to join the NU possible bull with 1 hr elliot wave

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
elyte: How to join the NU possible bull with 1 hr elliot wave

,,,if the drawn extensions happen, we can buy at c
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
Looking forward to buying Usdcad targeting 1.1050 with stop loss at 1.0820 and second buy on nzdyen targeting 87.50 and stop loss at 86.5. The reason behing these potential trades.....check www.forexsnipper..com

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by timiwillson: 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
free signals here [url][/url]http://profitmyfx./blog/
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
My Usdcad buy is making me really happy.

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 7:06am On Aug 21, 2014
Gbpjpy could crash down soon...just waiting for one parameter...will keep you posted
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
Trade Alert on Gbpyen...Get the full analysis on www.forexsnipper..com

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
Is anyone following this thread?....I will soon start posting trade recommendations; entries and targets. I have started uploading video analysis on my blog. I will soon start training for newbies (www.forexsnipper..com)...I hope I can help somebody. Thanks
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
Nzdcad Analysis...Check the analytical chart below and read the breakdown analysis on www.forexsnipper..com

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2014
Eurcad Analysis....Check it out on my blog...

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
I have sold cadchf...you can check the analysis on my blog...http://forexsnipper..com/2014/09/why-i-sold-cadchf.html
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2014
I have posted an update on cadchf and analysis on gbpchf..you can check it out
www.forexsnipper..com
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by uzoma44: 1:54am On Oct 03, 2014
elyte: I have posted an update on cadchf and analysis on gbpchf..you can check it out
www.forexsnipper..com

Gr8 work dea elyte,GOD bless u 4 sharing... Im nt new 2 FX though,buh d problem is i hv not bin makin reasonable earnings frm it.In short i do not know wea 2start frm... D very 1st tym u opened a thread 4dis particular topic,i was following you buh along d line,dnt knw wat happened... Im willing 2follow again... A very seriouse qstn i will like u 2hlp me wt is 'CAN I START fx wt $20? Cos i discovered dat each tym i hv little funds like dis,wen i dnt hv any idea of wat 2do wt dem i spend it on tins dat 2me i c as unecessary... Pls hlp a fellow broda... Im a student in one of d eastern universities... Pls hlp me...
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
uzoma44:

Gr8 work dea elyte,GOD bless u 4 sharing... Im nt new 2 FX though,buh d problem is i hv not bin makin reasonable earnings frm it.In short i do not know wea 2start frm... D very 1st tym u opened a thread 4dis particular topic,i was following you buh along d line,dnt knw wat happened... Im willing 2follow again... A very seriouse qstn i will like u 2hlp me wt is 'CAN I START fx wt $20? Cos i discovered dat each tym i hv little funds like dis,wen i dnt hv any idea of wat 2do wt dem i spend it on tins dat 2me i c as unecessary... Pls hlp a fellow broda... Im a student in one of d eastern universities... Pls hlp me...

Uzoma my brother...I understand you quite well. The thread you talked about was lost when nairaland crashed months ago. Your not being able to make consistent profit is down to many reasons which include the following:

1. Improper education. I didn't mean to disrespect my brother but we need to understand why and what we are trading. forex and other financial instruments are no child's play. There is a way successful traders trade.

2. Improper money management. Trying to double an account in a month is a very bad practice. If it happens in 1 or 2 months, I'm sure it can't continue consistently. Consistency is a must in this business. Warren Buffet is referred to as the best investor of all time because through many decades, he maintained 20% annual profit; even when economies were melting down.

3. Lack of fund. I think many of us fail to win in forex because we have little funds. 10% monthly profit is far easier and maintainable than 50%. A trader making 10% monthly on $10000 will be happy and doing it without much emotions. Another with $500 can't be with such returns. When little of our fund is attached to the market, say 3%, you will allow the market to play out because you are relaxed.
Psychology play a big role.

Warren Buffet has two rules of Investing
Rule 1: Never loose money
Rule 2: Never forget rule 1

www.forexsnipper..com is one of many projects i have in mind.
What I do there is mostly analysis. I will soon add articles for newbies, on strategies and different approaches to the markets.
I am also working out a deal with some training companies to add free articles and e-books for people to download. Just pray for me bro.

As for the $20, it's as good as demo trading. You can use it for a micro account anyway and try to make it grow.

You can contact me:
Whatsapp: 2348134820569
E-mail: forexmaster05@yahoo.com
BBpin: 7FF79963
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
Guys, I have an update on Cadchf and Gold on www.forexsnipper..com...Check it out
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by uzoma44: 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
elyte post=/post/26829920:

Uzoma my brother...I understand you quite well. The thread you talked about was lost when nairaland crashed months ago. Your not being able to make consistent profit is down to many reasons which include the following:

1. Improper education. I didn't mean to disrespect my brother but we need to understand why and what we are trading. forex and other financial instruments are no child's play. There is a way successful traders trade.

2. Improper money management. Trying to double an account in a month is a very bad practice. If it happens in 1 or 2 months, I'm sure it can't continue consistently. Consistency is a must in this business. Warren Buffet is referred to as the best investor of all time because through many decades, he maintained 20% annual profit; even when economies were melting down.

3. Lack of fund. I think many of us fail to win in forex because we have little funds. 10% monthly profit is far easier and maintainable than 50%. A trader making 10% monthly on $10000 will be happy and doing it without much emotions. Another with $500 can't be with such returns. When little of our fund is attached to the market, say 3%, you will allow the market to play out because you are relaxed.
Psychology play a big role.

Warren Buffet has two rules of Investing
Rule 1: Never loose money
Rule 2: Never forget rule 1

www.forexsnipper..com is one of many projects i have in mind.
What I do there is mostly analysis. I will soon add articles for newbies, on strategies and different approaches to the markets.
I am also working out a deal with some training companies to add free articles and e-books for people to download. Just pray for me bro.

As for the $20, it's as good as demo trading. You can use it for a micro account anyway and try to make it grow.

You can contact me:
Whatsapp: 2348134820569
E-mail: forexmaster05@yahoo.com
BBpin: 7FF79963

u said it all ma broda,will get across tru whatsapp... Tnks somuch 4ur concern,i rlly appreciate...
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
uzoma44:

u said it all ma broda,will get across tru whatsapp... Tnks somuch 4ur concern,i rlly appreciate...

You are welcome...you can always get to me if you need any help
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by uzoma44: 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
elyte:

You are welcome...you can always get to me if you need any help

can't wait 2c how 2 draw dis patterns...Following seriousely...
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 5:49am On Oct 06, 2014
Usdcad is looking overbought...

Get the breakdown analysis at www.forexsnipper..com

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 7:40am On Oct 07, 2014
A new look on gold

www.forexsnipper..com for breakdown analysis

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by uzoma44: 8:34am On Oct 07, 2014
elyte:
A new look on gold

www.forexsnipper..com for breakdown analysis

9ice analysis bro,gud work!
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
uzoma44:

9ice analysis bro,gud work!

thanks bro....
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
Update on Usdcad...check it out

www.forexsnipper..com
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 5:48am On Oct 09, 2014
now usdcad and Gold are brutal!

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 8:05am On Oct 10, 2014
I have posted an update on Usdcad on the blog...Please check it out...www.forexsnipper..com

Usdcad could be resuming the bullish move. Check it out....Interesting
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
Gbpchf Bullish Bias....

analysis on www.forexsnipper..com
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 11:14am On Oct 14, 2014
Yet another usdcad boom possible resumption

Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
Gbpch failed to satisfy by bullish entry before recent dip.
Meanwhile, I have a new update...get the gist here....[url][/url]http://forexsnipper..com/2014/10/gbpchf-update.html
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
After cashing out 160pips from Usdcad.....I have a bearish update....www.forexsnipper..com
Re: Elliot Waves And Harmonic Pattern Strategic Trading (re-loaded) by elyte(m): 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
Guys, I have taken another 100pips from usdcad...i still remain in the bears with an eye on the bulls.
Check how i intend to deal with Usdcad in the nearest time

new update on usdcad....@ www.forexsnipper..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fraud: Lagos Businessman Sues UBA For N38 Million / Videos From Zenith Bank's Aspire Music Festival Held Yesterday / Inflation Rate Rises From 11.14% To 11.23% In August – NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.