Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,998 members, 7,810,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Help Me Complete And Translate This Hausa Song. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Me Complete And Translate This Hausa Song. (13663 Views)

Please Help Translate This Gospel Song. / Someone Should Please Translate This Statement To English / Please Translate This Song! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Complete And Translate This Hausa Song. by yuncka: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2014
I need someone who know the song below to help me complete and translate the song, I missed the song from late 90's and will like to start singing in church. It goes like this; Ran kan dede Yesu. Ran kan dede. Allah seriki Yesu ran kan dede. Ubanjigi ju dia.......... Allah naa ran ka ra, ran ka dede. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help Me Complete And Translate This Hausa Song. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ubangiji duniya, mai cheto duniya, mai kauna ....ran kai dede
...or something like dat

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Complete And Translate This Hausa Song. by yuncka: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2014
bestestgirl: Ubangiji duniya, mai cheto duniya, mai kauna ....ran kai dede
...or something like dat

Wow! Tanx a lot ma. Do U know the translation in English?
Re: Help Me Complete And Translate This Hausa Song. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2014
bestestgirl: Ubangiji duniya, mai cheto duniya, mai kauna ....ran kai dede
...or something like dat

Yeah correcto...mai kauna yan adam...ran kai dede
Re: Help Me Complete And Translate This Hausa Song. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2014
doubleDx:

Thanks! I never used to hear that part well. grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me Complete And Translate This Hausa Song. by yuncka: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2014
doubleDx:

Thanks brother, can U pls help me with the translation. Tanx!
Re: Help Me Complete And Translate This Hausa Song. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2014
yuncka:

Wow! Tanx a lot ma. Do U know the translation in English?
Ran kai dede is a greeting of course (could stand for 'well done' or 'thank you' in the context of the song)
Allah sarki/Yesu (you know his one na)
Ubangiji duniya = Creator of the world
mai cheto duniya = Keeper/guardian/overseer of the world
mai kauna yan adam = lover of the sons of adam
Ran kai dede....

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Complete And Translate This Hausa Song. by yuncka: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
bestestgirl:
Ran kai dede is a greeting of course (could stand for 'well done' or 'thank you' in the context of the song)
Ran kai dede....

Thank you ma, God bless you.
Re: Help Me Complete And Translate This Hausa Song. by emmatony: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2014
just to add to it
mai cheto duniya =savior of d world
Re: Help Me Complete And Translate This Hausa Song. by yuncka: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2014
emmatony: just to add to it
mai cheto duniya =savior of d world

Thanks brother!

1 Like

Re: Help Me Complete And Translate This Hausa Song. by ovaaas(m): 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
bestestgirl:

Ran kai dede....
The song Goes like this
ran Kai Dede yesu ran Kai Dede = greetings to you Jesus
Ubangiji sariki yesu ran Kai Dede = Lord and King Jesus greetings to you
Ubangiji duniyah= Lord of the world
Mai ceto duniyah= savior of theme world
Mai kauna ya Allah ran Kai Dede = we adore you God greetings to you
that's how the song goes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Complete And Translate This Hausa Song. by Spen2: 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
ovaaas:
The song Goes like this
ran Kai Dede yesu ran Kai Dede = greetings to you Jesus
Ubangiji sariki yesu ran Kai Dede = Lord and King Jesus greetings to you
Ubangiji duniyah= Lord of the world
Mai ceto duniyah= savior of theme world
Mai kauna ya Allah ran Kai Dede = we adore you God greetings to you
that's how the song goes
Goodday all. pls can someone help me with the link to download this Hausa track pls. Whts the song tittle?
Re: Help Me Complete And Translate This Hausa Song. by maximum007(m): 8:15am On Sep 08, 2017
Hi,

Anyone know the title of this song and the name of the artiste?

Spen2:

ran Kai Dede yesu ran Kai Dede
Ubangiji sariki yesu ran Kai Dede
Ubangiji duniyah
Mai ceto duniyah
Mai kauna ya Allah ran Kai Dede

1 Like

Re: Help Me Complete And Translate This Hausa Song. by myked(m): 4:02am On Oct 14, 2017
maximum007:
Hi,

Anyone know the title of this song and the name of the artiste?

Hey, did you get the info? I want to download the song too
Re: Help Me Complete And Translate This Hausa Song. by myked(m): 4:05am On Oct 14, 2017
yuncka:
I need someone who know the song below to help me complete and translate the song, I missed the song from late 90's and will like to start singing in church. It goes like this; Ran kan dede Yesu. Ran kan dede. Allah seriki Yesu ran kan dede. Ubanjigi ju dia.......... Allah naa ran ka ra, ran ka dede. Thanks

I'm searching for this song too
Re: Help Me Complete And Translate This Hausa Song. by blawi1(f): 4:40am On Jul 03, 2018
The song has been on my mind for days and I finally found it. Thanks for the lyrics.
Artist: Dele Bamgboye
Song: Ra’n ka ya dade
https://www.amazon.com/Ran-Ka-Ya-Dade/dp/B07CW43FSX/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1530589050&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=Dele+Bamgboye+ran&dpPl=1&dpID=61MDQEh64%2BL&ref=plSrch

1 Like

Re: Help Me Complete And Translate This Hausa Song. by GarkiAccessory(m): 3:19pm On May 13, 2021
blawi1:
The song has been on my mind for days and I finally found it. Thanks for the lyrics.
Artist: Dele Bamgboye
Song: Ra’n ka ya dade
https://www.amazon.com/Ran-Ka-Ya-Dade/dp/B07CW43FSX/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1530589050&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=Dele+Bamgboye+ran&dpPl=1&dpID=61MDQEh64%2BL&ref=plSrch

it is an old song as far back as the early 1990s

This rendition is not the original

(1) (Reply)

Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? / Is Jesus Real Or A Myth? A Challenge For Maxindhouse / Atheist State Your Reasons For Not Believing In God/Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.